LG G7 Thinq Vs Poco F1

LG G7 Thinq Vs Poco F1

116°
Anonymous guy fawkes mask
Deal Cadet
147
260
4

Which one is better and why?

32 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20

LG G7 Thinq cuz its better. It is a complete package of the flagships.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
115
1
G-Gowda wrote:

LG G7 Thinq cuz its better. It is a complete package of the flagships.

Deduct two points for:
1. Zero Resale
2. Little Battery

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

poco also useless touch issues

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
cocay wrote:

Deduct two points for:
1. Zero Resale
2. Little Battery

Nope. Resale is not considered for people like me who use it till it almost dies.

Anonymous guy fawkes mask
Deal Cadet
147
260
4

Both comes in same price range, battery poco is better but other than battery where poco f1 is better?

Resale value depends on a persons sales skills, so i think tat need not to be considered.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
465
11

LG G7 thinq is better.

Better display, better cameras, better sound output,much better output via 3.5 mm jack(quad dac, done know if common people use that much good quality headphones to notice the difference though stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye), water and dust resistance, mil standard protection against shocks and drops(not that it breaks if falls down but it has better durability)

The camera soft is amazing , even has full manual video cameras and has many features , so you can learn a bit and take some interesting shots and videos too.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
115
1
terinmat wrote:

Both comes in same price range, battery poco is better but other than battery where poco f1 is better?

Resale value depends on a persons sales skills, so i think tat need not to be considered.

Battery itself is a deal breaker for many people. That should tell you how important it is over display, processor, ram and even hugely discounted price

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
115
1
rogerthat wrote:

dont buy any of these

Why not? No phone can beat poco at 13.5k or less

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
115
1
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Nope. Resale is not considered for people like me who use it till it almost dies.

Same here

Anonymous guy fawkes mask
Deal Cadet
147
260
4
Expand
cocay wrote:

Battery itself is a deal breaker for many people. That should tell you how important it is over display, processor, ram and even hugely discounted price

Even i was thinking the same.. i have Asus zenfone pro m1 with 5000 mah battery, its all about battery power management, yes capacity matters…. But if battery power management is not optimised correctly higher capacity wont give you anything better.

Forgot to mention the weight too….

Anonymous guy fawkes mask
Deal Cadet
147
260
4
jileg wrote:

LG G7 thinq is better.

Better display, better cameras, better sound output,much better output via 3.5 mm jack(quad dac, done know if common people use that much good quality headphones to notice the difference though stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye), water and dust resistance, mil standard protection against shocks and drops(not that it breaks if falls down but it has better durability)

The camera soft is amazing , even has full manual video cameras and has many features , so you can learn a bit and take some interesting shots and videos too.

I agree .

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1035
35
Expand
cocay wrote:

Why not? No phone can beat poco at 13.5k or less

poco does not provide the quality experience

it is better to buy a lower spec Samsung amoled based phone to enjoy content.


every one has different requirement.


power is not everything.


iphone has very limited feature set compared to android but provides hassle free end user satisfaction. that is why they dominate a segment.

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
213
1490
46
terinmat wrote:

Both comes in same price range, battery poco is better but other than battery where poco f1 is better?

Resale value depends on a persons sales skills, so i think tat need not to be considered.

Battery and the IR face unlock.

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1483
35
…LG g7 anyday….

reason….
1…its a flagship mobile….
2…boombox speakers
3…screen resolution ====>>> Xiaomi Poco F1=1080 x 2248 pixels v/s LG G7 ThinQ 1440 x 3120 pixels
4..pixel density….poco f1 .> 404......lg g7> 563

5…. The LG G7+ ThinQ comes with IP68 water and dust resistance protection and it has been certified using military grade MLT-STD 810 standard.
6…its military grade tuff…and easily passes drop tests.
7….lg g7 has HI FI QUAD DAC….one of the rare mobiles to have DTS:x 3d surround and Hifi Quad DAc….very good experience…..

….rest some more hacks you can watch here…..

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
0
still_guessing wrote:
…LG g7 anyday….

reason….
1…its a flagship mobile….
2…boombox speakers
3…screen resolution ====>>> Xiaomi Poco F1=1080 x 2248 pixels v/s LG G7 ThinQ 1440 x 3120 pixels
4..pixel density….poco f1 .> 404......lg g7> 563

5…. The LG G7+ ThinQ comes with IP68 water and dust resistance protection and it has been certified using military grade MLT-STD 810 standard.
6…its military grade tuff…and easily passes drop tests.
7….lg g7 has HI FI QUAD DAC….one of the rare mobiles to have DTS:x 3d surround and Hifi Quad DAc….very good experience…..

….rest some more hacks you can watch here…..

Great stuff. Is it okay to buy this on Amazon renewed

Missing
Deal Cadet
360
499
13
jileg wrote:

LG G7 thinq is better.

Better display, better cameras, better sound output,much better output via 3.5 mm jack(quad dac, done know if common people use that much good quality headphones to notice the difference though stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye), water and dust resistance, mil standard protection against shocks and drops(not that it breaks if falls down but it has better durability)

The camera soft is amazing , even has full manual video cameras and has many features , so you can learn a bit and take some interesting shots and videos too.

Bro this phone drives high impedance headphones like a champ. Best music experience is guaranteed. And I quite agree with you, we need better headphones, these cheap boat, ant won’t make the cut

Missing
Deal Cadet
400
158
4
dealu22 wrote:

poco also useless touch issues

Found none. Using since a week.

Missing
Deal Cadet
400
158
4
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

poco does not provide the quality experience

it is better to buy a lower spec Samsung amoled based phone to enjoy content.


every one has different requirement.


power is not everything.


iphone has very limited feature set compared to android but provides hassle free end user satisfaction. that is why they dominate a segment.

This is the dumbest argument I read today. None of the samsung phones beat poco at this price point.

Missing
Analyst
1
5726
161
Expand
cleaner wrote:

Found none. Using since a week.

+1 to that.
P.S. Do you still need microSD for extra storage despite 128GB internal? Or was the mod for another phone

Anonymous guy fawkes mask
Deal Cadet
147
260
4
Expand
cleaner wrote:

Found none. Using since a week.

Heard of complaint, display is not upto the mark compared to AMOLED

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
372
15

Poco is a good phone marred by display issues. Those who aren’t facing them should consider them lucky.
There aren’t too many good options in 15-20k range hence these phones are shortlisted by some.

Mi deliberately didn’t launch the standard full HD variant of Mi A3 in India as it would affect sales of K and note series. It has been reviewed well, Gsmarena has praised it’s camera prowess. Whether one likes Realme or not there is no denying they’ve left Mi dazed in a short period.
Missing
Deal Cadet
400
158
4
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

+1 to that.
P.S. Do you still need microSD for extra storage despite 128GB internal? Or was the mod for another phone

No. 128 GB is sufficient for me. That was for  redmi note 4.

Missing
Deal Cadet
400
158
4
Expand
terinmat wrote:

Heard of complaint, display is not upto the mark compared to AMOLED

Display is superb. Some sets have bleeding problem. you should test phone fully by the inbuilt tool as soon as you start it.

Missing
Analyst
1
5726
161
Expand
cleaner wrote:

Display is superb. Some sets have bleeding problem. you should test phone fully by the inbuilt tool as soon as you start it.

It pales in comparison to a decent OLED. Mine had a little screen bleed at the bottom edge. But since its visible only when on a black background at near full brightness its a non-issue for me. I was more worried about the touch issues. Didn’t want to spend a lot on a non-5G device. Poco should do well as a stop gap.

Anonymous guy fawkes mask
Deal Cadet
147
260
4
Expand
cleaner wrote:

Display is superb. Some sets have bleeding problem. you should test phone fully by the inbuilt tool as soon as you start it.

Some like AMOLED better, in my opinion the black which is produced by AMOLED is still unbeatable.

Missing