Link of RBI Guideline for Partially refund - ...

Link of RBI Guideline for Partially refund - Cheater LENSKART

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

So Bought 2 Eyeglasses from lenskart I returned one with click on refund mode as same as its debited from

But today they said they will provide refund in store credit

and says that’s their policy in case of partially refund they only credit in lenskart account

So I’m going to complain at rbi

But anyone have link for that rbi guideline so i can show to lenskart ?
  • In
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1047
@blue wine wrote:

funny thing is

I yesterday commented on this thread

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

never knew I need link for that guideline – can someone ask with thelion in case he have something 2 share


have u checked rbi.org.in

anyway, is it controlled by Finance ministry or commerce ministry ?

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

funny thing is

I yesterday commented on this thread

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

never knew I need link for that guideline – can someone ask with thelion in case he have something 2 share


have u checked rbi.org.in


many circular are there which one to click that’s is my question

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1047
@blue wine wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

funny thing is

I yesterday commented on this thread

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

never knew I need link for that guideline – can someone ask with thelion in case he have something 2 share


have u checked rbi.org.in


many circular are there which one to click that’s is my question


check something related to PPI – prepaid instrument, but not the open wallet, only semi closed wallet or closed wallet.
but i dont think its RBI issue.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

aacha

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0

bro.. you must send your issue to customer care via mail and tell them to resolve that issue otherwise i have to send the same to lenskart head office.. pressurize them…i faced a same issue..but got my refund via NEFT

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
219
4802
47

Same thing with shitty landmarkshops.in where I bought for the first time!
When I returned part of the order, they said they give only Credit vouchers for COD orders but when I reprimanded them, they agreed to refund the amount to my bank account. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Same thing with shitty landmarkshops.in where I bought for the first time!
When I returned part of the order, they said they give only Credit vouchers for COD orders but when I reprimanded them, they agreed to refund the amount to my bank account. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


I have said some “Khari Koti” in chat they said let me update in 48 hour
if they dont give after 48 hours then you will get a msg from me how to reprimanded to lenskart

wait until then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing