Liquor Shops to Start Home Delivery Of Alcohol

Liquor Shops to Start Home Delivery Of Alcohol

243°
Missing
Deal Captain
28
13232
152

Liquor Shops to Start Home Delivery Of Alcohol

28 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
28
13232
152
In coming days people even can expect bottles for a household with monthly ration (PDS) stuck_out_tongue
Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88

I wish our govt shouldn’t have taken such a stupid step to open liquor shops.
Bhai muje puchlete yaar. Why are you ppl doing such shitty things?
If this wouldn’t have happened atleast something would have been changed in everyone’s mindset but now mitron, get ready for lockdown 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0 and so on o.O
cry

Kerala was the first state where the first covid-19 case was reported in INDIA. And now they just have around *40** active cases rolleyes
Everyone was blaming kerala govt for this crap and now where are those people.
#TheNationWantsToKnow.
#JanHitMeinJari.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I wish our govt shouldn’t have taken such a stupid step to open liquor shops.
Bhai muje puchlete yaar. Why are you ppl doing such shitty things?
If this wouldn’t have happened atleast something would have been changed in everyone’s mindset but now mitron, get ready for lockdown 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0 and so on o.O
cry

Kerala was the first state where the first covid-19 case was reported in INDIA. And now they just have around *40** active cases rolleyes
Everyone was blaming kerala govt for this crap and now where are those people.
#TheNationWantsToKnow.
#JanHitMeinJari.

Those people are taking a break now… avoiding topic related COVID-19 & Kerala because everyone will laught at them because of the shit they used to say
For the time being they’re after Maharashtra now … the destination changes pretty fast smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
Expand
getready wrote:

Those people are taking a break now… avoiding topic related COVID-19 & Kerala because everyone will laught at them because of the shit they used to say
For the time being they’re after Maharashtra now … the destination changes pretty fast smile

Pretty fast indeed!
flushed confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
Expand
getready wrote:

Those people are taking a break now… avoiding topic related COVID-19 & Kerala because everyone will laught at them because of the shit they used to say
For the time being they’re after Maharashtra now … the destination changes pretty fast smile

Maharashtra is actually sinking now rolleyes

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Pretty fast indeed!
flushed confused

Shameless souls they all are
Nothing good/reasonable can be expected from them!

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Maharashtra is actually sinking now rolleyes

True confused
The recovery rate is also pretty low in MH
Even in TN ( especially Chennai ) ..the situation got worse recently (~500 new cases every day) due to large gathering at a prominent vegetable/Fruit market and yet they decided to open the liquor shops

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
Expand
getready wrote:

True confused
The recovery rate is also pretty low in MH
Even in TN ( especially Chennai ) ..the situation got worse recently (~500 new cases every day) due to large gathering at a prominent vegetable/Fruit market and yet they decided to open the liquor shops

@getready Getready for the upcoming lockdown o.O

rolleyes cry
Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

@getready Getready for the upcoming lockdown o.O

rolleyes cry

If there’s gonna be another lockdown, its gonna happen unexpectedly
Hoping that they issue my inter-state commute pass v.soon before this shit gets out of control

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
Expand
getready wrote:

If there’s gonna be another lockdown, its gonna happen unexpectedly
Hoping that they issue my inter-state commute pass v.soon before this shit gets out of control

They are just playing POLITICS.

Missing
Deal Subedar
228
1177
11
Expand
getready wrote:

If there’s gonna be another lockdown, its gonna happen unexpectedly
Hoping that they issue my inter-state commute pass v.soon before this shit gets out of control

Send ₹500-1000 to them and they will issue any pass you want.
One guy in Gujarat managed to get a pass for home deliveries of liquor in lockdown 1.0 joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
593
21
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I wish our govt shouldn’t have taken such a stupid step to open liquor shops.
Bhai muje puchlete yaar. Why are you ppl doing such shitty things?
If this wouldn’t have happened atleast something would have been changed in everyone’s mindset but now mitron, get ready for lockdown 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0 and so on o.O
cry

Kerala was the first state where the first covid-19 case was reported in INDIA. And now they just have around *40** active cases rolleyes
Everyone was blaming kerala govt for this crap and now where are those people.
#TheNationWantsToKnow.
#JanHitMeinJari.

They should not have closed at it first place, alcohol is an essential product for many,this situation will arise when ever they will open it,now since they have closed it, they should start online deliveries and gradually open the shops.
Just wait for few more days people if this continues, people will be arms, no job, no food, no money, all shops closed, there is a thin line where people have to decide between life and livelihood, and we are reaching that point soon, with less that 1% infected people dying i personally dont think a lockdown of such a scale is required even TB,Influenza, Dengue have higher kill rates than this

And Kisi mahaan insaan ne kaha hai –
If masks work, why do businesses need to be closed?
And if they don’t work, why are we being forced to wear them?

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
388
2
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Pretty fast indeed!
flushed confused

They have to keep changing their destination that fast as to achieve non-stop political milage..its obvious their non-stop political journey will end in no time if they just board for one destination! wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

They should not have closed at it first place, alcohol is an essential product for many,this situation will arise when ever they will open it,now since they have closed it, they should start online deliveries and gradually open the shops.
Just wait for few more days people if this continues, people will be arms, no job, no food, no money, all shops closed, there is a thin line where people have to decide between life and livelihood, and we are reaching that point soon, with less that 1% infected people dying i personally dont think a lockdown of such a scale is required even TB,Influenza, Dengue have higher kill rates than this

And Kisi mahaan insaan ne kaha hai –
If masks work, why do businesses need to be closed?
And if they don’t work, why are we being forced to wear them?

Alcohol is an essential product – Okay tell me one instance where someonein india has died of something like this during this lockdown.

I know for people who drink regularly this is a real nightmare but this is something only for our health and well being.

Eventually, if you are not healthy what will you do with your wealth??
flushed

So lockdown ka palan karo, jhagda jhagdi na karo.

#NoOffence bro.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
593
21
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Alcohol is an essential product – Okay tell me one instance where someonein india has died of something like this during this lockdown.

I know for people who drink regularly this is a real nightmare but this is something only for our health and well being.

Eventually, if you are not healthy what will you do with your wealth??
flushed

So lockdown ka palan karo, jhagda jhagdi na karo.

#NoOffence bro.

Well many people committed suicide and died due to no alcohol and anyway it is being sold in black at 5x rates, so better gormint only sells it and earns taxes
And about health it is a very subjective and personal matter, someone can have alcohol daily and still live 100 years while someone else can just have sweets daily and die of obesity, diabetes, cancer and heart ailments at 50
Jaana toh sabko hi hai

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
566
7
Expand
getready wrote:

True confused
The recovery rate is also pretty low in MH
Even in TN ( especially Chennai ) ..the situation got worse recently (~500 new cases every day) due to large gathering at a prominent vegetable/Fruit market and yet they decided to open the liquor shops

Forget about getting pass if u had applied in that tneshit.tnshit.org. 20 lakh people applied after 3rd & everyone’s pending & it will be pending forever as per recent information

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1700
54
Expand
getready wrote:

Those people are taking a break now… avoiding topic related COVID-19 & Kerala because everyone will laught at them because of the shit they used to say
For the time being they’re after Maharashtra now … the destination changes pretty fast smile

Not so long ago, an uneducated man had the audacity to compare Kerala with Somalia!

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
Expand
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Forget about getting pass if u had applied in that tneshit.tnshit.org. 20 lakh people applied after 3rd & everyone’s pending & it will be pending forever as per recent information

The buggy TN website approved my three requests at a time laughing
Less than 24hrs from the first application time (the third application got approved in 9hrs)
Now my TN pass is valid from
May 6 – May 9
May 10 – May 13
May 14 – May 16

Applied For Karnataka pass twice
Just now..they approved my first (Now acc to Karnataka officials..only Destination state pass is enough) application (Date of Journey: May 9)
The other has May 11 date..but most probably I will leave this Saturday pray🏼

cc @cybertechie

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
566
7
Expand
getready wrote:

The buggy TN website approved my three requests at a time laughing
Less than 24hrs from the first application time (the third application got approved in 9hrs)
Now my TN pass is valid from
May 6 – May 9
May 10 – May 13
May 14 – May 16

Applied For Karnataka pass twice
Just now..they approved my first (Now acc to Karnataka officials..only Destination state pass is enough) application (Date of Journey: May 9)
The other has May 11 date..but most probably I will leave this Saturday pray🏼

cc @cybertechie

Oh that’s a surprise flushedDid you apply any application in TN site from 3rd morning onwards.. did u choose interstate travel & what reason did u choose. Have you uploaded any medical documents.. seems to be they are approving only certain categories neutral_face

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I wish our govt shouldn’t have taken such a stupid step to open liquor shops.
Bhai muje puchlete yaar. Why are you ppl doing such shitty things?
If this wouldn’t have happened atleast something would have been changed in everyone’s mindset but now mitron, get ready for lockdown 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0 and so on o.O
cry

Kerala was the first state where the first covid-19 case was reported in INDIA. And now they just have around *40** active cases rolleyes
Everyone was blaming kerala govt for this crap and now where are those people.
#TheNationWantsToKnow.
#JanHitMeinJari.

And i still remember those BHAKTS use to mock kerala for it’s beef and other meat consumption and many other unscientific reasons rolleyes

#Don’t Mess with Kerala #My hometown toungueout

Hahahaha toungueout

#NoOffence.
#JanHitMeinJari biggrin

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
Expand
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Oh that’s a surprise flushedDid you apply any application in TN site from 3rd morning onwards.. did u choose interstate travel & what reason did u choose. Have you uploaded any medical documents.. seems to be they are approving only certain categories neutral_face

Yes
I applied on 4th here
https://tnepass.tnega.org/#/use...ss
For : Inter-state travel
Reason1 : Medical emergency (Application_1)
Reason2 : Return of stranded people (2)
Reason3 : Again Medical emergency (
3)

I did not upload any medical documents
But had to provide a valid document proving that I am Bangalore resident

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
566
7
Expand
getready wrote:

Yes
I applied on 4th here
https://tnepass.tnega.org/#/use...ss
For : Inter-state travel
Reason1 : Medical emergency (Application_1)
Reason2 : Return of stranded people
Reason3 : Again Medical emergency

I did not upload any medical documents
But had to provide a valid document proving that I am Bangalore resident

I applied in that site 4th, 1pm. Status still shows pending. Once you cross sriperumudur since it’s orange & green zones. Don’t think they will check like they did during full lockdown. Even 50% inter & intra district buses were operating like vellore-ambur-krishnagiri-hosur. If they are not going to approve mine today, I’m going to leave tomo early morning. Once I get outside Chennai, those 1-2 constables in the check post won’t be a pblm for me i think. It’s only during day time, those high police officials pisses everyone at checkpoints rage

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
566
7
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

What’s the point of beating people like this? how does this solve the problem?

That’s Indian police joy

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3485
66
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

What’s the point of beating people like this? how does this solve the problem?

Usefulness of cane whenever.. wherever they can.. because, they can! Lol..

#PunIntended!

Also, seen some (naive) recidivists going for this (caning) purpose-fullee. grimacing

Missing
Deal Cadet
298
786
12

Yai h ek tareek econoy ko bachane ka.

Missing