Hotness Looking for the best credit card ?

Hot Deal Looking for the best credit card ?

350°
Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0

Hi, folks
I am looking for the best credit card for a self employed person , I already have an Axis Neo Credit Card but it doesn’t Offer much there are hardly any offers and even reward point system is not impressive. i do most of shopping online and grocery from super stores like reliance fresh , Raj mandir and other stores. so, kindly suggest me a good credit card my monthly credit card spend is around 25-28 k .

Thanks in advance smile

48 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Cadet
80
343
5

try upgrade that Neo credit card and also apply for sbi simply click credit card online.

Sbi simply save is also good for offline transactions .

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27

instead of credit card apply for dcb bank elite saving account. the debit card gives 1.6% cashback on all spends. no cc gives this much.

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
0
869
10
pentiumd wrote:

instead of credit card apply for dcb bank elite saving account. the debit card gives 1.6% cashback on all spends. no cc gives this much.

Many CC giving better Rewards cashback.

Ice age dawn of the dinosaurs  buck t2
Deal Cadet
52
270
5

Which would be best credit card for airport lounge access? Having less annual fee

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
198
4
nick28 wrote:

Which would be best credit card for airport lounge access? Having less annual fee

Domestic lounge or priority pass? If just domestic go for visa signature debit card from any bank (2 visits per quarter)

Ice age dawn of the dinosaurs  buck t2
Deal Cadet
52
270
5
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

Domestic lounge or priority pass? If just domestic go for visa signature debit card from any bank (2 visits per quarter)

I’m only looking for domestic/international lounge access. But please do tell the benefit of priority pass.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
198
4
Expand
nick28 wrote:

I’m only looking for domestic/international lounge access. But please do tell the benefit of priority pass.

Priority pass has more than 1000 lounges all over world. You can access them for free (usual fee 27$) few cc’s in India provide priority pass with free visits ( Hdfc infinia, diners black &regalia, yes bank first exclusive, citi prestige etc)

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
625
6
pentiumd wrote:

instead of credit card apply for dcb bank elite saving account. the debit card gives 1.6% cashback on all spends. no cc gives this much.

dcb or dbs..?

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
0
869
10
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

which one?

SBI Simply click – 1.25% Cashback on Online Transactions.( Rewards points)

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
231
1726
26
Expand
-PC wrote:

SBI Simply click – 2.5% Cashback on Online Transactions.

2.5% flushed
u mean reward points or statement credit (after converting)?

Logo
Deal Lieutenant
96
4193
92

If u have nice itr, go for diners club black or standard chartered ultimate. They are the best cards as of date.

Cropped5664677729231170030
Deal Cadet
233
614
6
Expand
-PC wrote:

SBI Simply click – 2.5% Cashback on Online Transactions.

2.5% is only for online txns on partner websites like Amazon, Bookmyshow, Cleartrip etc. For all other online txns, it is 1.25%. And for offline, it is 0.25% only.
And you get 2000 cleartrip gv on achieving milestone spend of 1lac and 2lacs. So effectively it will be above 3.25%.

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
0
869
10
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

2.5% flushed
u mean reward points or statement credit (after converting)?

It’s 1.25%, RPs

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
729
30

What’s the best card for offline supermarket purchases like Reliance fresh, Spencer’s daily. Can we have both, simply click n save?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Try ICICI credit card. I’m using it from past 5 months & it’s good so far. I think you’ll get your desired deals in it as mentioned.

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
614
12
schumacher wrote:

What’s the best card for offline supermarket purchases like Reliance fresh, Spencer’s daily. Can we have both, simply click n save?

Same here spending ground 3-4k on gorcery

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
0
1469
33
schumacher wrote:

What’s the best card for offline supermarket purchases like Reliance fresh, Spencer’s daily. Can we have both, simply click n save?

For supermarket n departmental purchases SCB Manhatten card is far better than SBI Simply Save.

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
729
30
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

For supermarket n departmental purchases SCB Manhatten card is far better than SBI Simply Save.

Annual charges 999. Any way to get it lifetime free?
Is there a minimum bill amount for the 5% cashback?

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0

Bhai Mere question ka answer toh de dete sab apan question puchrahe hai biggrin smile grinning

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
105
1108
72
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

Priority pass has more than 1000 lounges all over world. You can access them for free (usual fee 27$) few cc’s in India provide priority pass with free visits ( Hdfc infinia, diners black &regalia, yes bank first exclusive, citi prestige etc)

I have amex mmrc, yes prosperity edge & axis titanium (not they stopped issuing it) cc. Out of this I think yes prosperity edge & axis titanium has domestic longue access for free.

International access of lounge at free cost is called as priority pass? I m confused about this terminologies. Kindly guide me. Also whether any of my above cards give me free access to international longues or not?

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
739
15
Expand
-PC wrote:

SBI Simply click – 1.25% Cashback on Online Transactions.( Rewards points)

how 1.25% cashback is better than 1.6% cashback?

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
729
30
Expand
-PC wrote:

It’s 1.25%, RPs

hows sbi customer service ? And how responsive in case of a fraud?

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
0
869
10
pentiumd wrote:

instead of credit card apply for dcb bank elite saving account. the debit card gives 1.6% cashback on all spends. no cc gives this much.

  • YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card – 2.5% Reward Rate
  • YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card – 2% Rewards Rate
  • HDFC Bank Infinia Credit – 3.3% Reward Rate
  • Indusind Iconia American Express Credit Card:
    Weekend spends – 2% Cashback
    Weekday spends – 1.5% Cashback
Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27
Expand
-PC wrote:
  • YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card – 2.5% Reward Rate
  • YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card – 2% Rewards Rate
  • HDFC Bank Infinia Credit – 3.3% Reward Rate
  • Indusind Iconia American Express Credit Card:
    Weekend spends – 2% value back
    Weekday spends – 1.5% value back

you say reward rate but check if 1 reward point = 1 rupee & can it be redeemed to statement due.

also getting such premium cards require high salary or income and also high yearly fees of not waived. better to apply for dcb bank savings acc with 25k min balance & get 1.6% cashback monthly.

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

I have amex mmrc, yes prosperity edge & axis titanium (not they stopped issuing it) cc. Out of this I think yes prosperity edge & axis titanium has domestic longue access for free.

International access of lounge at free cost is called as priority pass? I m confused about this terminologies. Kindly guide me. Also whether any of my above cards give me free access to international longues or not?

International Lounge is Free only if you Have Priority Pass Card issued by some Premium cards or If u have Rupay Platinum International Card.

For Domestic Lounges u can swipe Debit/Card directly and 2Rs will be charged.

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
231
1726
26
Expand
-PC wrote:

SBI Simply click – 1.25% Cashback on Online Transactions.( Rewards points)

and what is conversion ratio of points to real cash/gv?

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
0
869
10
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

and what is conversion ratio of points to real cash/gv?

1.25% is final conversion ratio of point to Gift Card. 5 Reward Points/ ₹100 spend on online Transactions. (1RP= ₹0.25)

Missing