Loot can be intentional. Seems like Strategy of...

Loot can be intentional. Seems like Strategy of amazon

142°
Missing
Deal Cadet
127
324
7

Guys i am observing the loot going on these days in amazon. After year or more saw such loot. However for me it looks like created loot. It is equally beneficial for amazon more sales, more transaction in amazon pay most important which could help them to get funding for different pay app in case they need. In india there strategy is pentration and sale so they can show these sales figures in there balancesheets. CA knows how important are sales even more than profit. More customer base. Indirect killing of rival apps. Like PAYTM and snapdeal. Attack on FK and retailers. For us its loot but for them its equal loot. So guys just enjoy sale. Most important thing to support my hypothesis bugs. Huge number of bugs every single day. Possible with amazon???.

6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
71
202
4

Yes.. Seems like intentional..

Yes.. Seems like intentional..Today stopped 12.30 exactly

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Cadet
137
791
13

If it’s intentional, then bro I wouldn’t mind more deals like this. Bring it on fire fire fire laughing laughing laughing

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258

They may show this as loss and may not file any tax. Though it’s only my assumption. stuck_out_tongue

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3754
48
Tejaa wrote:

They may show this as loss and may not file any tax. Though it’s only my assumption. stuck_out_tongue

Its anyway in losses already, I do not know if they are really losses or just on paper

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34432
440
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Its anyway in losses already, I do not know if they are really losses or just on paper

Jeff Behosh is already pissed as most of his gains are passed under divorce agreement
@Tejaa
Now Dimers caught his web of lies
Good job dimers

Vyomkesh Dimers

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Jeff Behosh is already pissed as most of his gains are passed under divorce agreement
@Tejaa
Now Dimers caught his web of lies
Good job dimers

Vyomkesh Dimers

Bejos: Sab loot hi rahe humko. Pehle oh aurat ab tum sab !!

Missing