Hotness SCAM Alert - Get Rs.12,00,000 for free by Shop...

Hot Deal SCAM Alert - Get Rs.12,00,000 for free by Shopclues

957°
  • 55 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Self Promotion : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
54 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar

Today I got this sms in morning
“Dear flipkart customer you have won 1 st prize Mahindra XUV car (12.80 000 lack)Call or click for more information. 6209028587
http://www.onlinedra...fo
In afternoon I got call from this number 7079961078. He asked me to deposit money in SBI account something above 8000
Account number
Ifsc SBIN0009009
MR SUJAN KUMAR BISWAS

I have full recording

1497755 1537518489824794 8057539575316785944 n
Deal Lieutenant
drupal wrote:

Today I got this sms in morning
“Dear flipkart customer you have won 1 st prize Mahindra XUV car (12.80 000 lack)Call or click for more information. 6209028587
http://www.onlinedra...fo
In afternoon I got call from this number 7079961078. He asked me to deposit money in SBI account something above 8000
Account number
Ifsc SBIN0009009
MR SUJAN KUMAR BISWAS
I forced him to give account number on call only
I have full recording

Report it to police

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major

Its not ShopClues, it is the courier partners stuck_out_tongue

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

lol u live in india and talking about govt. and police? very funny

This might be funny for you but it is really not funny for people who get conned by these scamster.
And as a normal citizen one can only expect the authorities to do something about it.
Also it’s good to spread awareness about such incidents so that nobody else falls a prey.

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
Expand
Despo_1F608 wrote:

wt did the govt did with the Rs.250 smart phone scam?
I know a dozen people who paid for it and none of them received it.
Did anyone speak a word about it
Did they atleast remember that they paid Rs.250??
Their Re.1 bookings itself crossed 50 lakhs…..and those who paid Rs.250???

Some times i feel sorry for being an Indian but most of the times i feel proud that i didn’t get involved in this shit smile and being a great Indian than others…..

Yes that was another scam that happened and also was advertised on national level.
I never booked as I had a sense from beginning that the scheme was stinking.
Although the company told they will refund the money back however not sure if they did refund.
Actually in India people tend to invest money without getting complete information and end up loosing money.
I have seen so many people invest in these Ponzi scheme and ended up loosing their hard earned money. 1 lakh daalo Paisa double ho jayega is was they say while investing instead Paisa ZERO hi jaata hai…
I think we all need to become more mature in our spending and investing habits. Ask as mentioned questions and do full research before investing anywhere whether it is ₹250 or 1 lakh.

Smiling face with horns emoji classic round sticker
Deal Cadet
Expand
Nomad wrote:

This might be funny for you but it is really not funny for people who get conned by these scamster.
And as a normal citizen one can only expect the authorities to do something about it.
Also it’s good to spread awareness about such incidents so that nobody else falls a prey.

yeah…..
Also, we never came up with this kind of scam till now.
Till now what we know is, people are using some unlimited calling or blablablaa stuff and looting us.
But once any normal person receive this kind of post, what they do is, they believe it.
i posted this as my status and 1 out of 80 members found out that it is fake and rest all asking me a party.
Admin should do something. I posted this topic to help others but admin has to make sure that it reached to fellow dimers

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
Expand
Nomad wrote:

dont change the topic lol. i was only telling about govt. role, in smartphone scam govt was also involved infact bjp supported, after scam where is govt.? lol u forgot freedom 251?

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

dont change the topic lol. i was only telling about govt. role, in smartphone scam govt was also involved infact bjp supported, after scam where is govt.? lol u forgot freedom 251?

No bro I am not diverting from topic I just want to say any govt BJP or Congress their basic job is to protect us from such consters…
And just a suggestion avoid using ‘lol’ after ever sentence… sad
God save English language from this lol…

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
Expand
Nomad wrote:

No bro I am not diverting from topic I just want to say any govt BJP or Congress their basic job is to protect us from such consters…
And just a suggestion avoid using ‘lol’ after ever sentence… sad
God save English language from this lol…

You are living in theoretical world, ur sentence has SHOULD and mine one has LOL. wink govt. should take care of fraud specially which is happening in mass but what is the reality? u also know it. These things happening from decades, so why u r expecting govt or any anti fraud body will stop these things?

and i never said that posting on DD about fraud is bad, but expecting govt./police will try stop is useless

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

You are living in theoretical world, ur sentence has SHOULD and mine one has LOL. wink govt. should take care of fraud specially which is happening in mass but what is the reality? u also know it. These things happening from decades, so why u r expecting govt or any anti fraud body will stop these things?

and i never said that posting on DD about fraud is bad, but expecting govt./police will try stop is useless

So if the authorities will not stop this, then who will save us? please shed some light…
So from now on if there is a robbery or any crime whom to contact?

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
Expand
Nomad wrote:

So if the authorities will not stop this, then who will save us? please shed some light…
So from now on if there is a robbery or any crime whom to contact?

nobody will save. u need to save yourself. aajkal itne fraud call aate he, kabhi tum police ke paas jakar dekho wo bhi bolega bhai kya time paas karte ho.

bro india ki halat itni buri he ki tum announce kar do ki delhi me redmi 6 pro 11rs me mil rha, offer valid for 1hr only. fir tum dekho wahan crowd me log mobile lene pahuchh jayenge aur crowd me 10-20 dead bhi ho jayega, yehi hakikat he

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

nobody will save. u need to save yourself. aajkal itne fraud call aate he, kabhi tum police ke paas jakar dekho wo bhi bolega bhai kya time paas karte ho.

bro india ki halat itni buri he ki tum announce kar do ki delhi me redmi 6 pro 11rs me mil rha, offer valid for 1hr only. fir tum dekho wahan crowd me log mobile lene pahuchh jayenge aur crowd me 10-20 dead bhi ho jayega, yehi hakikat he

Thanks for you valuable inputs smile
Now nobody will go to the authorities we will save ourselves…Faisla on the spot… smile
htt.../m.

Cropped 1817173261
Coupon Baba

I think mostly dimers gets this calls as our orders are very high on paytm joy
Yesterday i received call he sai he is from paytmmall
He said my order item, address and phone number as well

I was shocked how he knew it.. rolleyes cold_sweat

Untitled 1
Critic
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

I think mostly dimers gets this calls as our orders are very high on paytm joy
Yesterday i received call he sai he is from paytmmall
He said my order item, address and phone number as well

I was shocked how he knew it.. rolleyes cold_sweat

All these three details (order item, address and phone number) are known to product sellers. So either the caller is the seller himself or he sold your details to some scam agency.

That’s the side effect of looting 1 rs deals.

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
Expand
Nomad wrote:

Thanks for you valuable inputs smile
Now nobody will go to the authorities we will save ourselves…Faisla on the spot… smile
htt.../m.

bro, me jhel chuka hun system ko. sab ke sab bikau he. AIMS jaise hospital me maise lekar report badle jaate hain, bas tumhare paas paise hone chahiye report khardne ke liye. agar tumhare pass paise nhi to sab imandaar, koi bikau nhi aur paise walle ho to doctor bhi bik jata he.
Dead body ko bhi jinda bolkar paise lene ke liye operation kar dete hain aur baad me bolte hain “sorry bacha nhi sake”

Cropped 1817173261
Coupon Baba
Expand
Roushh wrote:

All these three details (order item, address and phone number) are known to product sellers. So either the caller is the seller himself or he sold your details to some scam agency.

That’s the side effect of looting 1 rs deals.

Not only 1 rs megaoffer100 deal also.. stuck_out_tongue

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
Expand
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

Not only 1 rs megaoffer100 deal also.. stuck_out_tongue

yes same here. megaoffer100 product, i got 2 call on both paytm no. after dispatch

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
Expand
Despo_1F608 wrote:

yeah…..
Also, we never came up with this kind of scam till now.
Till now what we know is, people are using some unlimited calling or blablablaa stuff and looting us.
But once any normal person receive this kind of post, what they do is, they believe it.
i posted this as my status and 1 out of 80 members found out that it is fake and rest all asking me a party.
Admin should do something. I posted this topic to help others but admin has to make sure that it reached to fellow dimers

Same was already posted 1 month back

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter

Today something funny happened ,I ordered flip flop yesterday from paytm.Today just 10 mins ago a guy called me ,and said that u have won tata safari and in order to claim the prize I need to pay some taxes,I replied “prize money se katlo,g***u” (someone here had commented that he had done the same ,so my instincts caught up and I tried same),He abused me back and hung up xD
Be aware guys these guys are trying to scam hard
The number from which I received call is a personal no.-

https://m.imgur.com/5...ad

Missing
Deal Newbie

I received a letter and mentioned on it urgent,opening that letter I got a scratch card of 11,000,00 rs .I called helpline number +919832382956 he said me to pay 9500 for registration after that he said me to pay 15,500 processing charges and again 18500 GST …..
It’s a fraud

1b523433
Deal Captain
nirooppyaram01678 wrote:

I received a letter and mentioned on it urgent,opening that letter I got a scratch card of 11,000,00 rs .I called helpline number +919832382956 he said me to pay 9500 for registration after that he said me to pay 15,500 processing charges and again 18500 GST …..
It’s a fraud

so u paid 9500? cry

Missing