Hotness Lucky Grahak Yojana- Digital Payment Lucky Draw...

Hot Deal Lucky Grahak Yojana- Digital Payment Lucky Draw (Rs 340 Crore Lottery & Lucky Draws) by GOI

570°
Ngbbs4cfc5ca39efee
Deal Cadet
141
878
80

Daily Prize To Lucky Consumer

  1. Daily 15,000 people would get the prize
  2. Every person would get Rs 1000.
  3. The Prize would be given for 100 days

Weekly Prize
Weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers

Mega Prize
The Mega draw would happen on 14th April, on the day of Ambedkar Jayanti.

3 Mega Prizes would be given

  1. The first prize would be of Rs 1 Crore
  2. Second prize is Rs 50 lacs
  3. and Third prize is Rs 25 lacs

Amount Limit for Lucky Draw
There is a minimum limit of Rs 50. Every transaction between this limit would be eligible for lucky draw. The more you use the digital payments, more would be chance to get a prize. To be eligible for this scheme, you should limit your transaction to Rs 3000. If your bill is exceeding, you can split it.

For more detail
http://npci.org.in/digitalpayments/english/inde...
http://upipayments.co.in/digital-payment-lucky-...
https://www.sarkariyojna.co.in/lucky-grahak-yoj...
http://trak.in/tags/business/2016/12/16/govt-lo...

Trick for more probability of win : Some bank (Allahabad bank, uco bank,…) upi app doesn’t check payer and payee virtual address, So enter your own virtual address in beneficiary adress, so money will be debited and credited to own account in this was we can increase our chance .

  • Expired over 2 years
33 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
103
4061
60

Its only for RUPAY card, not for visa nor master card. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Ngbbs4cfc5ca39efee
Deal Cadet
141
878
80
typhoon wrote:

Its only for RUPAY card, not for visa nor master card. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

We can link upi with any debit card (not sure abt master but confirmed with visa and rupay)

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362

Just Won Rs 1000/- for Lucky Grahak Yojana
Unbelievable !

When I checked my SBI account balance, I shocked to see Rs 1000/- Extra

Then I saw Account Statement, It was Lucky Grahak Yojana Winner Price.

I am doing daily Digital Payment through SBI Visa Debit card.

SS

https://i.imgur.com/gwegSMy.jpg%20


@rajrocks
@BatraJi
@samganda
@karansaxena

Th
Deal Lieutenant
180
4467
29
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Just Won Rs 1000/- for Lucky Grahak Yojana
Unbelievable !

When I checked my SBI account balance, I shocked to see Rs 1000/- Extra

Then I saw Account Statement, It was Lucky Grahak Yojana Winner Price.

I am doing daily Digital Payment through SBI Visa Debit card.

SS

https://i.imgur.com/gwegSMy.jpg%20


@rajrocks
@BatraJi
@samganda
@karansaxena

Btw How to Participate?

200w 1
Community Angel
821
4691
150
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Just Won Rs 1000/- for Lucky Grahak Yojana
Unbelievable !

When I checked my SBI account balance, I shocked to see Rs 1000/- Extra

Then I saw Account Statement, It was Lucky Grahak Yojana Winner Price.

I am doing daily Digital Payment through SBI Visa Debit card.

SS

https://i.imgur.com/gwegSMy.jpg%20


@rajrocks
@BatraJi
@samganda
@karansaxena

Great! Means it’s real.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14638
233
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Just Won Rs 1000/- for Lucky Grahak Yojana
Unbelievable !

When I checked my SBI account balance, I shocked to see Rs 1000/- Extra

Then I saw Account Statement, It was Lucky Grahak Yojana Winner Price.

I am doing daily Digital Payment through SBI Visa Debit card.

SS

https://i.imgur.com/gwegSMy.jpg%20


@rajrocks
@BatraJi
@samganda
@karansaxena

Congrats! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Will start participating! Guys how to increase chances?

Images
Entertainer
45
34809
352
Expand
hese wrote:

Congrats! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Will start participating! Guys how to increase chances?

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362

Daily do online transactions using your debit/credit card

Govt daily choosing Lucky winners randomly.
Only needed Luck.

I am lucky winner of 25th December 2016.
Rs 1000/- Credited today.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Daily do online transactions using your debit/credit card

Govt daily choosing Lucky winners randomly.
Only needed Luck.

I am lucky winner of 25th December 2016.
Rs 1000/- Credited today.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif congrats

is it for online transactions only or offline too….

1
Deal Lieutenant
251
4440
51
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Daily do online transactions using your debit/credit card

Govt daily choosing Lucky winners randomly.
Only needed Luck.

I am lucky winner of 25th December 2016.
Rs 1000/- Credited today.

Where did u use your SBI card on 25th Dec? Online or offline?

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362

I am doing Only online transactions
Or Paying cash on delivery orders using visa debit card at ATS .

@desidude2013

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362

@Rock Chap

very Good question asked by you.

on 25th December 2016, Did two transactions:-

1) I did Rs 400/- Dishtv Recharge using my visa debit card on Freecharge.
2) I did Rs 323/- Transaction using SBI Internet banking on Shopclues.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

But visa transactions and net banking transactions are not eligible for this scheme or are they now ?

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362

@chmohit025379

Visa Transactions valid for this Lucky Draw.

4791456 1403583 batman avatar
Deal Cadet
50
176
8
Deal-Kwik wrote:

@Rock Chap

very Good question asked by you.

on 25th December 2016, Did two transactions:-

1) I did Rs 400/- Dishtv Recharge using my visa debit card on Freecharge.
2) I did Rs 323/- Transaction using SBI Internet banking on Shopclues.

But only Rupay card transaction are valid, no?

I have MasterCard SBI debit card. Will I get for using it?

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362

@tarunsingh

not sure for Master cards, all depend on Luck if you are Lucky, you will get.

Images
Deal Brigadier
71,839
82738
1112

@Deal-Kwik

Terms & Conditions

Payments made through *99#, AePS, UPI and RuPay will be taken into consideration for both competitions
Applicable for all transactions between 8th November, 2016 and 13th April, 2017
For more information, connect with NITI Aayog:

Images
Deal Brigadier
71,839
82738
1112
Deal-Kwik wrote:

@Rock Chap

very Good question asked by you.

on 25th December 2016, Did two transactions:-

1) I did Rs 400/- Dishtv Recharge using my visa debit card on Freecharge.
2) I did Rs 323/- Transaction using SBI Internet banking on Shopclues.

can u confirm again pls on all txns done on 25th dec

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
668
7

Where are terms & conditions for this ??

Regular CC / DC / Wallets not covered ??


Pehle Bolte hai ki Digital tranx karo,…. Phir conditions Laga dete hai ki ji Visa / MasterCard/ Paytm/FC not covered…

Kya Bakwass hai yeh. ??

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362

@rajrocks

I used only SBI Visa Debit card & SBI Net Banking on 25th December 2016.

Don’t know why They Selected me as a winner.

Images
Deal Brigadier
71,839
82738
1112
Deal-Kwik wrote:

@rajrocks

I used only SBI Visa Debit card & SBI Net Banking on 25th December 2016.

Don’t know why They Selected me as a winner.

seems ur lucky njoy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Deal Brigadier
71,839
82738
1112
sifar wrote:

Where are terms & conditions for this ??

Regular CC / DC / Wallets not covered ??


Pehle Bolte hai ki Digital tranx karo,…. Phir conditions Laga dete hai ki ji Visa / MasterCard/ Paytm/FC not covered

Kya Bakwass hai yeh. ??

exactly https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
139
3

If I transact with Hdfc CC MasterCard will I eligible ?

I have idbi card too
Is it mandatory that you have to use govt bank card ??

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
190
6313
62

Suppose I add money to Paytm from rupqy then adding money will be eligible for it or not

. Adding money to Paytm is also transaction isn’t it ? @Deal-Kwik

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362

@vishusgh

don’t know the exact terms & conditions, on what behalf they are choosing winner. All depend on Luck. After all it is Lucky Draw. So less chance of winning. Daily Lakhs of People doing Online transactions, & they are choosing 10000 – 15000 people for this lucky draw randomly.

Read this article

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Happy-Lucky-Gra...

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
33
2684
61
sifar wrote:

Where are terms & conditions for this ??

Regular CC / DC / Wallets not covered ??


Pehle Bolte hai ki Digital tranx karo,…. Phir conditions Laga dete hai ki ji Visa / MasterCard/ Paytm/FC not covered…

Kya Bakwass hai yeh. ??

Sab le lo tum ab

Del
Deal Lieutenant
0
5331
61

Seems VISA also valid. Or may be that UPI linking would have worked in your favour. Whatever it be, Congrats! @Deal-Kwik

Missing
Deal Cadet
295
908
11
Expand
titamazon wrote:

We can link upi with any debit card (not sure abt master but confirmed with visa and rupay)

How?

Independence day15
Blogger
0
4103
54
Deal-Kwik wrote:

@rajrocks

I used only SBI Visa Debit card & SBI Net Banking on 25th December 2016.

Don’t know why They Selected me as a winner.

bcoz you are bhakt . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

joke apart , can anyone confirm me visa or mastercard or netbanking also included or not ? i dont have Rupay card .

Missing