LYF Flame it has Unlimited Voice calling For li...

LYF Flame it has Unlimited Voice calling For lifetime ?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Logohomeshop18 x78
1
Deal Lieutenant
8
391
3424
285

Here is the confusion LYF Flame it has Unlimited Voice calling For lifetime ?

Because i have read at > https://i.imgur.com/qfDZNNn.jpg

http://www.homeshop18.com/lyf-flame-7s-true-4g-...

http://www.homeshop18.com/lyf-flame-7-true-4g-a...

http://www.homeshop18.com/lyf-flame-1-true-4g-a...

15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
5
179
1548
37

are .. reliance jio has already announced unlimited call for lifetime for all its users.. whats new in this

1
Deal Lieutenant
8
391
3424
285
[email protected]_AngeL ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

are .. reliance jio has already announced unlimited call for lifetime for all its users.. whats new in this


Sir, i know very well about it, but here at homeshop 18, there is no mentioned of this offer under any plan recharge, other wise every one know if you recharge any of plan voice calling free.

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
5
179
1548
37
@SHIVAA wrote:

[email protected]_AngeL ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

are .. reliance jio has already announced unlimited call for lifetime for all its users.. whats new in this


Sir, i know very well about it, but here at homeshop 18, there is no mentioned of this offer under any plan recharge, other wise every one know if you recharge any of plan voice calling free.


even ambani hide the fact that u need to recharge any plan to get unlimited voice calling https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Wrapped up heart 1
Deal Cadet
0
173
248
22

Home shop 18 mistake

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39

Min recharge 149 then Enjoy any VOLTE phone will work*

Shiva
Deal Captain
65
192
10278
78

Lifetime to JIO rahe ya naa rahe https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2474
30

homeshop18.com is a cheater. Never believe them. Their answer would be simple “pls contact Jio for lifetime free calls”.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,173
40785
682

@SHIVAA Don’t get confused. It’s the same free calls which are available to everyone when they pay for any pack after Dec 31.

In any case, I think Whatsapp and other such popular VoIP calling apps would soon replace the usual PSTN calls.

@getready @thrifty_indian @Magus What do you think?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4626
53
@DealSeeker wrote:

@SHIVAA Don’t get confused. It’s the same free calls which are available to everyone when they pay for any pack after Dec 31.

In any case, I think Whatsapp and other such popular VoIP calling apps would soon replace the usual PSTN calls.

@getready @thrifty_indian @Magus What do you think?


PSTN calls… meaning famous announcement immediately after dialing a number… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Iss route ki sabhi linae vayast hein kripya thodi der baad dial keren … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@DealSeeker wrote:

@SHIVAA Don’t get confused. It’s the same free calls which are available to everyone when they pay for any pack after Dec 31.

In any case, I think Whatsapp and other such popular VoIP calling apps would soon replace the usual PSTN calls.

@getready @thrifty_indian @Magus What do you think?


Depends on the amount of data consumed by these apps. Truly unlimited mobile data (at a nominal price) is still a distant dream here. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219

@SHIVAA Why don’t you contact HS18 just to hear their version of it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@vijkap201 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@SHIVAA Don’t get confused. It’s the same free calls which are available to everyone when they pay for any pack after Dec 31.

In any case, I think Whatsapp and other such popular VoIP calling apps would soon replace the usual PSTN calls.

@getready @thrifty_indian @Magus What do you think?


PSTN calls… meaning famous announcement immediately after dialing a number… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Iss route ki sabhi linae vayast hein kripya thodi der baad dial keren … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

You get that message even on Jio4GVoice. Let’s see if it gets fixed after 2016. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
564
13,650
29503
176
@Magus wrote:


@vijkap201 wrote:


@DealSeeker wrote:

@SHIVAA Don’t get confused. It’s the same free calls which are available to everyone when they pay for any pack after Dec 31.

In any case, I think Whatsapp and other such popular VoIP calling apps would soon replace the usual PSTN calls.

@getready @thrifty_indian @Magus What do you think?


PSTN calls… meaning famous announcement immediately after dialing a number… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Iss route ki sabhi linae vayast hein kripya thodi der baad dial keren … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

You get that message even on Jio4GVoice. Let’s see if it gets fixed after 2016. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

That message does not come when using VOLTE??
Sorry if it’s a noon question…

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@avgn wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@vijkap201 wrote:


@DealSeeker wrote:

@SHIVAA Don’t get confused. It’s the same free calls which are available to everyone when they pay for any pack after Dec 31.

In any case, I think Whatsapp and other such popular VoIP calling apps would soon replace the usual PSTN calls.

@getready @thrifty_indian @Magus What do you think?


PSTN calls… meaning famous announcement immediately after dialing a number… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Iss route ki sabhi linae vayast hein kripya thodi der baad dial keren … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

You get that message even on Jio4GVoice. Let’s see if it gets fixed after 2016. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

That message does not come when using VOLTE??
Sorry if it’s a noon question…

Yes, it does. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8952
96
@DealSeeker wrote:

@SHIVAA Don’t get confused. It’s the same free calls which are available to everyone when they pay for any pack after Dec 31.

In any case, I think Whatsapp and other such popular VoIP calling apps would soon replace the usual PSTN calls.

@getready @thrifty_indian @Magus What do you think?


Yeah Mukesh Ambani has already announced that Jio is not a telephony company but a data company hence all the calls will be free for lifetime*

*For a minimum recharge per month. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing