M30s camera quality issue

M30s camera quality issue

Missing
Deal Cadet
31
939
12

M30s claims to have 48 MP but it seems the camera of MI, POCO which are jst 25MP but have superb clarity & when images are zoomed M30s images gets blurred soon.

I tried using 4:3 48MP option same issue.

Is anyone else facing the issue?

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1436
33

Nah you are using it wrong mate. More megapickels HAVE to mean MORE BETTER photos. As simpul as that. It’s basic science. The kemura on them iphone or Pissels at 12 megapickels kent ever match a Mi, Pocco, and your Sasmung should be way way ahead of them.

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
625
6
ithehappy wrote:

Nah you are using it wrong mate. More megapickels HAVE to mean MORE BETTER photos. As simpul as that. It’s basic science. The kemura on them iphone or Pissels at 12 megapickels kent ever match a Mi, Pocco, and your Sasmung should be way way ahead of them.

saste nashe karte ho aur fir baatein iphone ki karte ho smirk yum

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
258

Take pictures under same lighting conditions and use your laptop/pc screen to compare
Probably light room if u have it installed

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
49
1

I had bought a m30s for my cousin. I really do not like it’s picture quality.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
205

Yes. Picture quality not like 48MP. Hopefully it will be fixed in future updates.

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6

For this reason and screen, i hae rejected the order. Received 1300 cashback but amazon is refunded the amount after deducting the cashback amount. I said yo roll back cashback but amazon denied it. Is this true??

Missing
Deal Cadet
31
939
12
Archie wrote:

Yes. Picture quality not like 48MP. Hopefully it will be fixed in future updates.

are you serious? Can camera / image quality be improved in future updates as it is hardware? flushed

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
372
15
Expand
stella.dmonte654 wrote:

are you serious? Can camera / image quality be improved in future updates as it is hardware? flushed

Yes, it can. For smartphones software/algorithm play a big role in image quality and Google Pixel has demonstrated it multiple times.

Whether it’ll happen on a lower mid range device like M30s is debatable.

Sensor+lens+chip+software/processing= Final image

Cropped8769511154216792653
Deal Cadet
50
134
1
Expand
stella.dmonte654 wrote:

are you serious? Can camera / image quality be improved in future updates as it is hardware? flushed

yes… a shitty software can even make the best hardware look crappy

Cropped5443860640642844861
Deal Newbie
49
25
0

what is the normal time taken by m30s to charge fully?
in youtube videos i saw it would take around 2 hrs 30 mins. but in my phone it takes 3hrs 10 mins. should i contact to samsung customer care?

Img 20160311 173521
Deal Cadet
163
505
28
pvprasad wrote:

For this reason and screen, i hae rejected the order. Received 1300 cashback but amazon is refunded the amount after deducting the cashback amount. I said yo roll back cashback but amazon denied it. Is this true??

Yes they wont refund full amount in bank. They should have given cashback after the delivery of order but they give cashback after shipping the product.

Img 20160311 173521
Deal Cadet
163
505
28
Archie wrote:

Yes. Picture quality not like 48MP. Hopefully it will be fixed in future updates.

48 megapixel is a gimmick by all the brands. Megapixel count doesn’t mean that picture quality will be superior.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1436
33
Expand
RaviKhanna wrote:

48 megapixel is a gimmick by all the brands. Megapixel count doesn’t mean that picture quality will be superior.

But some don’t know this extremely complicated thing from 1980s maybe.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
205
pvprasad wrote:

For this reason and screen, i hae rejected the order. Received 1300 cashback but amazon is refunded the amount after deducting the cashback amount. I said yo roll back cashback but amazon denied it. Is this true??

Yes Their policy only

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
205
harsh2910 wrote:

what is the normal time taken by m30s to charge fully?
in youtube videos i saw it would take around 2 hrs 30 mins. but in my phone it takes 3hrs 10 mins. should i contact to samsung customer care?

I don’t think it’s an issue.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
205

Samsung already started working on the update of m30s. Wait for next update and issues will get resolved

Missing