Magicpin : Amazon vouchers at 99% discount TRAP

Magicpin : Amazon vouchers at 99% discount TRAP

75°
Missing
Deal Cadet
109
583
13

Magicpin is doing some trap to decrease wallet points check in your accounts now amazon vouchers at 99% off but you will receive 100 rupee voucher.

10 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
257
9099
123

No bro It seems some bug or technical issue Normally gv of 100 [email protected]% points redemption instead of which 1000 is written.. You can complain and get money back..
Complain through app and also take ss + upload same in mail too..

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
583
13
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

No bro It seems some bug or technical issue Normally gv of 100 [email protected]% points redemption instead of which 1000 is written.. You can complain and get money back..
Complain through app and also take ss + upload same in mail too..

Ok mailed them lets see what happen now

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1445
17

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching us.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We have escalated your issue to the concerned department whenever we will get the update from them will update you for the same.

Sincerely,
magicpin care

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
583
13
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching us.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We have escalated your issue to the concerned department whenever we will get the update from them will update you for the same.

Sincerely,
magicpin care

Ya received the same reply

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
583
13
Expand
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

+1

Lol
See

Magicpin has itself shown the value of magicpin points 100 rs voucher buy using 999 points

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556535/medium/5688668Screenshot-20190313-091720.png?1552449027

Missing
Shopping Friend
257
9099
123
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Lol
See

Magicpin has itself shown the value of magicpin points 100 rs voucher buy using 999 points

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556535/medium/5688668Screenshot-20190313-091720.png?1552449027

Who will buy it? rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
583
13
Expand
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

Who will buy it? rolleyes

They think people are cheap. Should bycott magicpin after burning existing points.

Missing
Shopping Friend
257
9099
123

We would like to inform you that the offer which is being shown is correct i.e you will receive a voucher of 100 Rs when you pay 999 points from your wallet. In case of any more queries please let us know we will be more than happy to help!!

@Shahskm

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
583
13
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

We would like to inform you that the offer which is being shown is correct i.e you will receive a voucher of 100 Rs when you pay 999 points from your wallet. In case of any more queries please let us know we will be more than happy to help!!

@Shahskm

They looted us and many innocent users

Missing