Hot Deal

Magicpin Duped me ₹4750

435°
Deal Cadet
rakz_mr

I’m a magicpin merchant partner. On 28-06-2019 , 5 customers shopped ₹1000 each in my grocery shop and payed through magicpin voucher, the total Amount was ₹5000 in which magicpin deducts 5% as commission that’s ₹250 ,the remaining amount that should be transferred to my bank was ₹4,750 ,On the same day I made a request for money transfer,they used to take 2 days to transfer, but it had been 4 days I didn’t get the money,I tried to contact magicpin they told the amount is in my wallet and they will transfer the amount, on the next day when I saw magicpin merchant portal it showed that my account was put on hold when I contacted Magicpin they told some suspicious activity has taken place so we cannot transfer the amount and they Cheated me and deducted all my ₹4750 from my wallet and blocked my account,I tried to contact magicpin but they refused to pay my amount, Can any Dimer suggest me what to do next😕!

35 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Is there no grievance support? Problem is with banks and cards, RBI has rules and there are Nodal officers/Ombudsman/Consumer court. not sure how it works wit MagicPin. Write to them and ask for Fair hearing before duping your money. They should create a ticket. If they don’t listen, gather all data you can and ask all you nearby friends to stop using magicpin. Raise a consumer court complaint and hope for the best.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Already raised a complaint in Consumer helpline forum, but No use this was the reply from them https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577125/original/Screenshot_2019-07-25-07-46-06-979_com.android.chrome.png?1564021110

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

ya holy shit https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577081/medium/5996155Jyotish-Yagishala-Brown-Wood-Pure-SDL993598857-1-bfff8.jpg?1563987667

View 2 more replies
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Looks like all 5 customers are related and magicpin assumed that you’re the 6th one of the gang

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

+1

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

People shopped for ₹5000 & they paid the entire ₹5000 via wallet. Can u pls name the grocery shop if possible since wanted to check the t&c for that particular outlet along with points usage.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I believe you need to file a FIR (probably u/s 420) as it was B2B transaction. Reason consumer portal didn’t help as it looks only after B2C transaction and you are not consumer in this case. As per Contract Act they are supposed to repay it to you.

Link Copied

Possible reason could be that these 5 customers were fraud and used stolen card to pay for their purchases and later on real card owner would have got these payments reversed.

Link Copied

@rakshithrithvik Sorry to hear that bro, try tweeting.
I feel bad for genuine merchants who get mixed up in all of this..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nothing is working bro

Generous Generous
Link Copied

How those 5 bought exactly 1000 each same day.. i am assuming same you are sixth ftom gang.. but as a dimer i am with you if you lost real money.. tell the exact case what was offer etc.. so we can judge better.. what was tc etc. Bcz those gonna help you in any complain.. even those freind were one of your freind.. if money was your they cant take.. only case maybe you get benifit more than that like amazon primeday 1800 case..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Usually 2-3 member shop using magicpin daily in my shop on that day 5 different customers shopped and paid through gvs, but this idiotic frauder magic company didn’t transfer my amount and blocked my shop account!

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Till now dimers duped them by sending fake bills.. rolleyes stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Roushh

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Whats the status bro.. Any update? @rakshithrithvik?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bull shit, no update at all

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

File an FIR or go to consumer forum. You are receiving service from yhem as yoi are paying 5% charge

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Consumer forum has disposed my complaint and u can’t file an FRI bro.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Finally got my money guys grinning blush smiley grin

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

How’d you got your money, please share your experience and congratulations though

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

After a long time and struggle I got money but got ₹4350 not ₹4750

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was following the thread for update and it’s good news you got your money

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

After 10 days of this incident I filed a fadulent case in consumerhelpline forum but after 8 days they disposed my case,sent many mails, tweeted & posted in FB against magicpin by mentioning the founders, CEO’s and other agencies about their frauding techniques, finally I filed an FIR in cyber crime department through which , A notice was sent to the company and the CEO officially by which today they contacted me and told they will solve the issue and in the evening they transferred ₹4350 out of ₹4750, I think they deducted 6% GST joy…. Finally got some partial amount after this much of effort, tq guys for supporting me in this issue wink.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Finally, you got the money. Kudos to your efforts. plus1

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply