Magicpin weekend task vouchers query

Magicpin weekend task vouchers query

93°
Ic3
Deal Major
10,865
25518
154

https://magic...in

Dimers, Ive completed last weekend task.. I’m supposed to get FOSSIL 2000 VOUCHER but I haven’t received yet. Usually what’s the process for this?? Do we get this voucher automatically??

25 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
120
128
12

voucher are received immediately after receiving required points

Ic3
Deal Major
10,865
25518
154
kaushalsweet35 wrote:

voucher are received immediately after receiving required points

I got enough points.. But till now I didn’t receive voucher.. How to follow up on this? I sent Msg in Twitter… But no reply.. cry

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
109
485
12
Expand
skaluva wrote:

I got enough points.. But till now I didn’t receive voucher.. How to follow up on this? I sent Msg in Twitter… But no reply.. cry

[email protected]

send mail you will receive it by tomorrow.

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
828
7

Check notifications, (press bell icon) they might send you code there

Ic3
Deal Major
10,865
25518
154
B3A5T wrote:

Check notifications, (press bell icon) they might send you code there

I did bro.. In fact, I checked everywhere in app.. Didn’t receive code..

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,813
1948
19
Expand
skaluva wrote:

I did bro.. In fact, I checked everywhere in app.. Didn’t receive code..

any update..I never faced this…the moment u complete the task…U automatically get the code in Noti

Ic3
Deal Major
10,865
25518
154
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

any update..I never faced this…the moment u complete the task…U automatically get the code in Noti

no bro.. they are not replying to my emails.. this is 2nd weekend it happened like this.. they never responded to my emails.. cry

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,813
1948
19
Expand
skaluva wrote:

no bro.. they are not replying to my emails.. this is 2nd weekend it happened like this.. they never responded to my emails.. cry

yup they are not that good with customer support…how much points u had to earnedto get that voucher btw??

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,813
1948
19
Expand
skaluva wrote:

no bro.. they are not replying to my emails.. this is 2nd weekend it happened like this.. they never responded to my emails.. cry

and also exact date whether its in OCt or november

Ic3
Deal Major
10,865
25518
154
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

and also exact date whether its in OCt or november

im supposed to get 2000 FOSSIL voucher for 400 points during 8th to 10th Nov.

Now if i see in app, same voucher they are going to give for 1000points for this weekend task… pensive

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,813
1948
19
Expand
skaluva wrote:

im supposed to get 2000 FOSSIL voucher for 400 points during 8th to 10th Nov.

Now if i see in app, same voucher they are going to give for 1000points for this weekend task… pensive

ok…just try this then if u r eligible this should work(not sure) go to that exact same voucher (2K) and try promocode TC1NOV2000

still wondering how they easily giving 2k voucher at just 400 points

Ic3
Deal Major
10,865
25518
154
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

ok…just try this then if u r eligible this should work(not sure) go to that exact same voucher (2K) and try promocode TC1NOV2000

still wondering how they easily giving 2k voucher at just 400 points

i shoud’ve taken screenshot.. cry
Will try and update

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,813
1948
19
Expand
skaluva wrote:

i shoud’ve taken screenshot.. cry
Will try and update

check email then..after every trns they send mail..

Ic3
Deal Major
10,865
25518
154
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

ok…just try this then if u r eligible this should work(not sure) go to that exact same voucher (2K) and try promocode TC1NOV2000

still wondering how they easily giving 2k voucher at just 400 points

Man awesome.. It worked.. Got 2k Fossil voucher for free.. KG to you.. grinning


May I know how did you get the code?? blush

75pe
Deal Subedar
243
2973
36
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Man awesome.. It worked.. Got 2k Fossil voucher for free.. KG to you.. grinning


May I know how did you get the code?? blush

Can you share link of that voucher

Ic3
Deal Major
10,865
25518
154
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

check email then..after every trns they send mail..

Yes bro I see the task details in email..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594903/original/IMG_20191114_194104.jpg?1573740717


Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
0

Kisi ne Uber voucher jeeta hai? This week please give me code.
Task completed but code/voucher not received

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,813
1948
19
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Man awesome.. It worked.. Got 2k Fossil voucher for free.. KG to you.. grinning


May I know how did you get the code?? blush

joy joy joy.. Its all destiny bro..its ur lucky day Today engaged with a deal related to magicpin voucher to one dimer… And thought may be some other dimers also want to buy it … So searched voucher keyword in discussion(i nvr did this thing before so lucky u)and ur post bumped up.. That too two days old post…and checked ur posts… And luckily I know one @shuvampargal who is very old to all these magicpin things… Gave all ur data to him…so all credit to that genius  
Baadshah
Deal Subedar
290
1930
50
skaluva wrote:

Txa a lot to both of you.. shuvampargal

@ayushiVijay

Now I don’t bother about magicpin replies.. blush

post your shopping details – product, price, discounts

Missing
Deal Cadet
133
150
1

Fossil RS 2000 vochers is available for sale, pls quote your offers.

Missing