Hi friends like many of you having camera issues with windows 10 on this tablet i was also having same problem. so after lots of googling i find a perfect solution. this will surely work on iball slide i701. please note these files are not uploaded by me but i thought this might help u so i am posting this. if you find this useful or camera works after following this u can give some karma. thanks
1. download double driver from here. this will help you to restore all your drivers in few clicks. if you having issue with camera i am discussing it later
2. Download this file and extract
this file is basically a backup of drivers by double driver software in windows 8.1 from this tab. we will now restore these drivers in windows 10. all of the drivers works fine and personally tested by me.and this is only few click process
3. now open double driver click on restore. u will find a button below called locate backup . click there and select the folder which u got after extracting the drivers from gdrive
4. u will find a whole list of drivers. now if u clean install windows10 just now select all except intel hd driver and restore those. we can download intel hd driver from intel site thats why i am leaving this. click next next it will install all drivers. and then restart. windows 10 will be ready. if u have touch issue u can do a calibrate touch
5. Now main step if u do not want a clean install again and just want camera driver go to device manager first. uninstall intel mainstream av camera under imaging devices. this is a must done step. this can be done with current position of windows no need to reinstall windows 10 again
now go to double driver and click on restore locate backup if needed. first deselect all driver by select menu above.
then only tick mark these 3 drivers 1) camera ov2680 2)camera sensor GV310 3)intel r imaging signal pro
click on restart now and after restart windows may ask u to restart again. do that and now open camera. it will ask u to grant camera access click on setting turn camera on and it will works.
if u have any problem or if i missed any step plz comment here i will try my best to answer . thanks. if u doing a clean install make sure u have attached a keyboard and a mouse bcoz touch not gonna work before installing the drivers