Man on the Moon redux fails to get funding, loo...

Man on the Moon redux fails to get funding, looney exec escorted out by armed guards.

136°
15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133

While exhibitionist bezos came out swinging.. seeing his chance to replace Stanley Kubrick as the next guy to fool the entire planet with new high definition super HDDMI zooming camera CGI..

Sirangelo “was escorted out of NASA’s headquarters Congress poured cold water on Sirangelo’s proposal

Earlier this month, Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin unveiled its own lunar lander. The billionaire has sought to muscle in on NASA’s dominance of the moon-return initiative, even volunteering to invest some of his ample funds to help the struggling agency get off the ground – in return for ensuring his company gets to build the infrastructure future “space colonies” will rely upon.

https://www.rt.com/usa/460139-nasa-moon-exec-qu...

5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
367
4124
31

“future space colonies” are exclusively for those elitist capitalist’s families that are currently making $$$ by destroying earth in every form imaginable.
I hope aliens pop up in moon and eat them up just like in many of those sci-fi movies 😊

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

Meanwhile on moon a hording written AYEGA TO MODI HI has been placed by opposition there confused

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133
rini50 wrote:

“future space colonies” are exclusively for those elitist capitalist’s families that are currently making $$$ by destroying earth in every form imaginable.
I hope aliens pop up in moon and eat them up just like in many of those sci-fi movies 😊

I wish!!!! These people would conspire with the aliens to can us like sardines and ship em off to valhala-2 to be sold as tuna human sandwitches…

boozo would make another 20 trillion on this..

and elon would make another 10 trillion..

They would have dark meat and white meat.. Demand would be for dark lean meat as white would taste like mc donalds mayo left out in the sun for an entire day..

gawd!!! I been watching too many tv shows.. ghosts was having an episode of wanting to eat bum.. those deinotheres, gomphotheres, mastodons, anancids and stegodontids had nice rib eye steaks.. they were so huge you could eat it for a week.. You know they have games in the west where they take cows and pigs and such and cut them up to see who can do it fastest and best? I imagine they would want the likes of arnie and stallone to cut up and see if they fit neatly inside their food storage boxes.. Then they would make movies like the hunger games… Poor starving aliens chasing arnie across the swamp.. Oh wait thats predator..

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
367
4124
31
Expand
alienteck wrote:

I wish!!!! These people would conspire with the aliens to can us like sardines and ship em off to valhala-2 to be sold as tuna human sandwitches…

boozo would make another 20 trillion on this..

and elon would make another 10 trillion..

They would have dark meat and white meat.. Demand would be for dark lean meat as white would taste like mc donalds mayo left out in the sun for an entire day..

gawd!!! I been watching too many tv shows.. ghosts was having an episode of wanting to eat bum.. those deinotheres, gomphotheres, mastodons, anancids and stegodontids had nice rib eye steaks.. they were so huge you could eat it for a week.. You know they have games in the west where they take cows and pigs and such and cut them up to see who can do it fastest and best? I imagine they would want the likes of arnie and stallone to cut up and see if they fit neatly inside their food storage boxes.. Then they would make movies like the hunger games… Poor starving aliens chasing arnie across the swamp.. Oh wait thats predator..

Hahaha… white ppl tasting like mc donald junk food! 😂
Well you’re not the only one binge watching sci fi shows… 😅
But honestly, I’m sick of the elite capitalist class along with far right politicians of the west!
They’re not poisoning their own countries but wiping out and throwing out toxics in other PoC countries… latest is blatant destruction plan on the Amazon (the forest not bozo’s company) basin!

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Hahaha… white ppl tasting like mc donald junk food! 😂
Well you’re not the only one binge watching sci fi shows… 😅
But honestly, I’m sick of the elite capitalist class along with far right politicians of the west!
They’re not poisoning their own countries but wiping out and throwing out toxics in other PoC countries… latest is blatant destruction plan on the Amazon (the forest not bozo’s company) basin!

Why do you think they are fattening up dark meat? Everywhere I go, free food.. Its like vegas but not junk food.. They want their dark meat to be using healthy vegetarian and such..

It sure aint being philanthropy.. Its what the snake people did in V…

Here is a nice article describing who runs the world..
https://www.unz.com/ishamir/do-spies-run-the-...d/

The difference between the far right and far left in the west is, the far left want to nuke and be done with it while the far right want to go play the game on the reservations..

Missing