Hotness [Marathi Movie] सैराट WILD (A MUST SEE)

Hot Deal [Marathi Movie] सैराट WILD (A MUST SEE)

978°
2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
54
31279
266

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255727/medium/3338062sairat_movie_review.jpg?1480957256

Directed by : Nagraj Manjule
Produced by: Nagraj Manjule, Nitin Keni, Nikhil Sane
Story by: Nagraj Manjule

Starring: Rinku Rajguru, Akash Thosar

Plot:

The love that binds clever Parshya and beautiful and self-confident Archie is as passionate as it is socially taboo. Breaking away from the narrow-mindedness and violence of convention is the only way out for the young couple. With powerful imagery and epic scope, Nagraj Manjule tells the story of an impossible love.

Even when you figure out how the story is manipulating you, it ceases to matter because you have spent enough time with those characters to feel like you’ve lived them a little

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/04/29/sairat-...

‘Sairat’ first Indian film to record music at Hollywood

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-sairat-fir...

79 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
54
31279
266

The only other Movie that glued me to seat was “The Hurt Locker” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Never seen Such crazyness to any Marathi Movie, all theatres are Housefull ………….

Miguelco
Deal Lieutenant
58
4926
44

National award winner director and now the actress also won national award biggrin biggrin


VIRAL SONG --

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
956
12

Friends this end is realistic as like the movie is..when u see hindi movies u see one hero fighting with 10 ppl and u feel it thrilling but manjule sir has shown real hero who get bitten as in reality no lay man can fight with four ppl at times..he is a hero who shoulders the responsibilities of evthng that he undertakes..then how u expect end of fairytale to a real movie..open ur minds and watch it again.
*

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
412
2464
27

IMDB rating 9.5/10

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
412
2464
27

सैराट झाला जी.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

1
Deal Subedar
205
2260
35

@goss8877 i hope u would have already watched this? maybe more than a couple of times, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

my Marathi translation is not that fast/good, so will see this movie later on, either with subtitles or with someone who can spare some time and help me understand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1454306185331
Deal Cadet
82
418
1

Sairat had record collections in 1st week itself which is the 1st time in History of Marathi Movies.. 😂😂 A Must watch movie!!

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
54
31279
266
@erudite3k6 wrote:

सैराट झाला जी.. wink

You may not understand Marathi, But this movie is made Awesome..

I am avid movie lover, and I have watched almost 500-700 movies at least and very very few movies I saw made like this… This is the kind of movie I would not ask a slight change in the movie

It is made to be classic.

It doesn’t make us bore for a second..

The end of the movie can only be made analogy with The Shawshank Redemption, where all things in the movie are directing us towards actual end, but we never think for a second this can be end… That is called mastering Direction

Nagaraj Manjule did it

And I am going to watch it again and again

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
412
2464
27
@mahidada wrote:

@erudite3k6 wrote:

सैराट झाला जी.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

You may not understand Marathi, But this movie is made Awesome..

I am avid movie lover, and I have watched almost 500-700 movies at least and very very few movies I saw made like this… This is the kind of movie I would not ask a slight change in the movie

It is made to be classic.

It doesn’t make us bore for a second..

The end of the movie can only be made analogy with The Shawshank Redemption, where all things in the movie are directing us towards actual end, but we never think for a second this can be end… That is called mastering Direction

Nagaraj Manjule did it

And I am going to watch it again and again

I watched it bro..first day first show.. n I am a Maharashtrian https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
54
31279
266
@erudite3k6 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@erudite3k6 wrote:

सैराट झाला जी.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

You may not understand Marathi, But this movie is made Awesome..

I am avid movie lover, and I have watched almost 500-700 movies at least and very very few movies I saw made like this… This is the kind of movie I would not ask a slight change in the movie

It is made to be classic.

It doesn’t make us bore for a second..

The end of the movie can only be made analogy with The Shawshank Redemption, where all things in the movie are directing us towards actual end, but we never think for a second this can be end… That is called mastering Direction

Nagaraj Manjule did it

And I am going to watch it again and again

I watched it bro..first day first show.. n I am a Maharashtrian https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
And unfortunate thing is censor copy is viral on internet 😢

Not even 1 week is complete and it’s out…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
182
@numberek wrote:

National award winner director and now the actress also won national award https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

--VIRAL SONG --


bro really Super song https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif thx for posting.. but i dnt understand marathi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

cc
@mahidada

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
412
2464
27
@mahidada wrote:

@erudite3k6 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@erudite3k6 wrote:

सैराट झाला जी.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

You may not understand Marathi, But this movie is made Awesome..

I am avid movie lover, and I have watched almost 500-700 movies at least and very very few movies I saw made like this… This is the kind of movie I would not ask a slight change in the movie

It is made to be classic.

It doesn’t make us bore for a second..

The end of the movie can only be made analogy with The Shawshank Redemption, where all things in the movie are directing us towards actual end, but we never think for a second this can be end… That is called mastering Direction

Nagaraj Manjule did it

And I am going to watch it again and again

I watched it bro..first day first show.. n I am a Maharashtrian https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
And unfortunate thing is censor copy is viral on internet 😢

Not even 1 week is complete and it’s out…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

its a pre planned game.. but still sairat is blockbuster . because its shows the real face of society…hats off to nagraj n team for creating such masterpiece

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
54
31279
266
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@numberek wrote:

National award winner director and now the actress also won national award https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

--VIRAL SONG --


bro really Super song https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif thx for posting.. but i dnt understand marathi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

cc
@mahidada

This song is not for understanding, just

Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing
Jhala Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
182
@mahidada wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@numberek wrote:

National award winner director and now the actress also won national award https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

--VIRAL SONG --


bro really Super song https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif thx for posting.. but i dnt understand marathi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

cc
@mahidada

This song is not for understanding, just

Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing
Jhala Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat
Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhing Jhingat

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
276
10793
168

edit: |oops| sorry i typed the draft and started watching the song and didn’t realise that by the time i posted it, it was already partly redundant.

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote: but i dnt understand marathi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
cc
@mahidada
haven’t gone through the youtube links, sorry. so not sure if this is same as what Gosswa posted http://www.desidime.com/searches/bdb3c636-2bd4-...

but could find this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif > http://translate.google.com/#mr/en/झिंग+झिंग+झि...

#MusicTranscendsLanguage

1066523 amol
Deal Subedar
675
1936
39

Sairat is a benchmark. It is rare possibility that a film better than Sairat could be made, mark my words.

1066523 amol
Deal Subedar
675
1936
39
Images
Deal Captain
1
7837
67

Must must must watch…..if you did not watch it, you dont love movies…

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
60
5099
52

Anyone have this movie link with good clarity and English subtitles ?

Pm me link

Draw
Shopping Friend
1,197
56962
1164
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Anyone have this movie link with good clarity and English subtitles ?

Pm me link


+1

Sairat any upcoming user I’d ?

Pankaj
Budding Star
528
12957
101
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Anyone have this movie link with good clarity and English subtitles ?

Pm me link

dont watch, hopeless movie..

Pankaj
Budding Star
528
12957
101
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Anyone have this movie link with good clarity and English subtitles ?

Pm me link

dont watch, hopeless movie..

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
0
6502
79

Are subtitles included?

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
182
@lootboys wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Anyone have this movie link with good clarity and English subtitles ?

Pm me link

dont watch, hopeless movie..


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
2,347
27620
344
@srp321 wrote:

@goss8877 i hope u would have already watched this? maybe more than a couple of times, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

my Marathi translation is not that fast/good, so will see this movie later on, either with subtitles or with someone who can spare some time and help me understand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Yes, Did not get any ticket for first couple of days http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Punekar will not able to help in this regard as language used is of rural (Solapur Akluj) inspired

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Anyone have this movie link with good clarity and English subtitles ?

Pm me link


@Jairaj wrote:

Are subtitles included?


@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

bro really Super song https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif thx for posting.. but i dnt understand marathi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

cc
@mahidada


It already has English subtitles

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
2,347
27620
344
@vispat4241 wrote:

Friends this end is realistic as like the movie is..when u see hindi movies u see one hero fighting with 10 ppl and u feel it thrilling but manjule sir has shown real hero who get bitten as in reality no lay man can fight with four ppl at times..he is a hero who shoulders the responsibilities of evthng that he undertakes..then how u expect end of fairytale to a real movie..open ur minds and watch it again.
*


Marathi movies are always content based and realistic not like others. only exception comes to my mind is " Lai bhaari " but मराठी माणूस shown movie its place

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
2,347
27620
344
@lootboys wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Anyone have this movie link with good clarity and English subtitles ?

Pm me link

dont watch, hopeless movie..


@lootboys wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Anyone have this movie link with good clarity and English subtitles ?

Pm me link

dont watch, hopeless movie..


गळपटला का ?

Missing