Maximum reward points providing credit card per...

Maximum reward points providing credit card per 100rs transactions in wallets

281°
Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8

Guys I hope this is common question for most of #CREDITCARDUSERS therefore please give your expert opinion so everyone can benefit thanks in advance

55 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1545
23

SBI SimplyCLICK

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8
sardasa wrote:

SBI SimplyCLICK

Also BoB Select credit card is good provide 5X RP for online transaction plus 1000 bonus points for 5 transaction of 1000 each and annual fee 750 waived if spend 75k p.a, any other guy’s apart simply click

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Subedar
153
1078
10

Plenty of discussions have already taken place about this on Desidime. Please don’t misuse the hashtag to ask questions.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
168
igen wrote:

Plenty of discussions have already taken place about this on Desidime. Please don’t misuse the hashtag to ask questions.

People misusing the tag a lot for personal benefit

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

People misusing the tag a lot for personal benefit

The hashtag system really works here? confused

Cc: @igen;

#JustAsking

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
168
Expand
deb3l wrote:

The hashtag system really works here? confused

Cc: @igen;

#JustAsking

Yes it does but the user who intends to get notified should be subscribed for the hashtag. So if someone uses that hashtag i get DM from DD’s Deal Alert Robot

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Yes it does but the user who intends to get notified should register for the hashtag. So if someone uses that hashtag i get DM from DD

That’s news for me. Can u explain a bit more? I mean the registration and stuff..

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
343
3
Expand
SanSon wrote:

Also BoB Select credit card is good provide 5X RP for online transaction plus 1000 bonus points for 5 transaction of 1000 each and annual fee 750 waived if spend 75k p.a, any other guy’s apart simply click

1 point of Bob select is how many rupees

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

1 point of Bob select is how many rupees

0.25 paise

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2544
39

Super premium cards gives more

HDFC INFINIA
HDFC DCB
SCB ULTIMATE
CITI PRESTIGE
INDUSIND ICONIA AMEX
YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Super premium cards gives more

HDFC INFINIA
HDFC DCB
SCB ULTIMATE
CITI PRESTIGE
INDUSIND ICONIA AMEX
YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE

How much more, please detail if possible like percentage or how many RP per 100 transaction

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2544
39
Expand
SanSon wrote:

How much more, please detail if possible like percentage or how many RP per 100 transaction

HDFC INFINIA – 3.3% to 33%
HDFC DCB – 3.3% to 33%
SCB ULTIMATE – 3.3%
CITI PRESTIGE – upwards of 3% best for travellers
INDUSIND ICONIA AMEX – 2%
YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE – 2%

23916748 1570964926333657 552870380987195348 o
Deal Cadet
179
494
8

Sc ultimate. 1 reward point on 30rs, 1Rp = 1rs

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

HDFC INFINIA – 3.3% to 33%
HDFC DCB – 3.3% to 33%
SCB ULTIMATE – 3.3%
CITI PRESTIGE – upwards of 3% best for travellers
INDUSIND ICONIA AMEX – 2%
YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE – 2%

Mentioned percentage is applicable in wallet transaction/top up also?

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

HDFC INFINIA – 3.3% to 33%
HDFC DCB – 3.3% to 33%
SCB ULTIMATE – 3.3%
CITI PRESTIGE – upwards of 3% best for travellers
INDUSIND ICONIA AMEX – 2%
YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE – 2%

First of all HDFC do not give Reward points for Wallet loads for above mentioned cards & 33% is only at special partners or Smartbuy (in which wallets are not included surely). So, HDFC Infinia & DCB are out. IndusInd Iconia gives 0.7% for Utility payments & wallets are categorized in Utility services. So, Iconia also out.

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
284
9

Simply click
All others give fake details and never give 33%

Get simply click without searching much

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Expand
SanSon wrote:

Also BoB Select credit card is good provide 5X RP for online transaction plus 1000 bonus points for 5 transaction of 1000 each and annual fee 750 waived if spend 75k p.a, any other guy’s apart simply click

For wallets, Cards with Monthly Bonus points are good which are BoB Select, RBL MoneyTap Black, RBL Platinum Delight – These 3 cards gives 5% if you do txn 5×1000.
IDBI Winnings gives 2.5% (5×1000).
Amex CC also gives monthly Bonus, don’t remember variant. But i think it may be MRCC.

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

First of all HDFC do not give Reward points for Wallet loads for above mentioned cards & 33% is only at special partners or Smartbuy (in which wallets are not included surely). So, HDFC Infinia & DCB are out. IndusInd Iconia gives 0.7% for Utility payments & wallets are categorized in Utility services. So, Iconia also out.

Yes you are right they will give the RP firstly but they will reverse them on the next day.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2544
39
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

First of all HDFC do not give Reward points for Wallet loads for above mentioned cards & 33% is only at special partners or Smartbuy (in which wallets are not included surely). So, HDFC Infinia & DCB are out. IndusInd Iconia gives 0.7% for Utility payments & wallets are categorized in Utility services. So, Iconia also out.

can you say what is the use of loading in wallet ?

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

can you say what is the use of loading in wallet ?

Suppose u r SBI simply click user if you transact directly in Amazon for purchasing you get 10X points which value 2.5ps instead you can use simply click in Mobikwik to add money you’ll get 5X points value 1.25ps now purchase Amazon gift card you can redeem 5% upto 100 SuperCash so 2K Amazon gift card cost you 1900, purchase gift card from Magic Pin in Happy Hours from 5to9pm use Ola Postpaid get 10% CB upto 75 now pay the due by simply click you’ll earn 5X points, numerous benefits bro

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

For wallets, Cards with Monthly Bonus points are good which are BoB Select, RBL MoneyTap Black, RBL Platinum Delight – These 3 cards gives 5% if you do txn 5×1000.
IDBI Winnings gives 2.5% (5×1000).
Amex CC also gives monthly Bonus, don’t remember variant. But i think it may be MRCC.

Thanks bro, visited BOB agent informed same as you did requires ITR of 480000, if salaried 25k gross income for select card and they mostly give preference to account holders, what’s IDBI eligibility and fees?

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1093
36

Forget everything.. just go for Indus iconia Amex..

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
TEMPER wrote:

Forget everything.. just go for Indus iconia Amex..

You forgot recent change?
IndusInd Iconia gives 0.7% for Utility payments & most wallets are categorized in Utility services.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Expand
SanSon wrote:

Thanks bro, visited BOB agent informed same as you did requires ITR of 480000, if salaried 25k gross income for select card and they mostly give preference to account holders, what’s IDBI eligibility and fees?

For IDBI bank account is must & it’s Rupay credit card. IDBI winnings gives 500 bonus points on doing 5×1000 txns in a month. So, 2.5% cashback.

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
454
5
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

You forgot recent change?
IndusInd Iconia gives 0.7% for Utility payments & most wallets are categorized in Utility services.

I used Iconia AMEX last week for loading in Paytm wallet and it still gives 2% on weekends. smile

Missing