Medicines Order (Need Suggestions)

Medicines Order (Need Suggestions)

60°
Missing
Entertainer
4
10623
69

1500Rs Ka order krna hai
Best discount kisme milega
Netmeds or pharmeasy mai se ???

Thanks In Advance

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2320
19

New user ho kya??

Missing
Entertainer
4
10623
69
Ash-D wrote:

New user ho kya??

New user kaha DD par ya netmeds or pharmeasy par ?

Btw dd par to old hun aur netmeds aur pharmeasy par new account bhi hai mere paas best offer btao apke according

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2320
19
Expand
Abhishek801 wrote:

New user kaha DD par ya netmeds or pharmeasy par ?

Btw dd par to old hun aur netmeds aur pharmeasy par new account bhi hai mere paas best offer btao apke according

Pharmeasy easy se best rahega agar flipkart wala flat 200 off wala coupon use karoge to
aur extra 25% supercash mobikwik se ya fir 20-300 from amazon.
Aur agar timesprime membership hain to 1mg bhi sahi rahega

Missing
Entertainer
4
10623
69
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Pharmeasy easy se best rahega agar flipkart wala flat 200 off wala coupon use karoge to
aur extra 25% supercash mobikwik se ya fir 20-300 from amazon.
Aur agar timesprime membership hain to 1mg bhi sahi rahega

Payment mode to paypal rhega usase accha kuch hai to suggest kro ?

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
Abhishek801 wrote:

Payment mode to paypal rhega usase accha kuch hai to suggest kro ?

Then try netmeds, flat 23% off + 50% NMS Supercash on first order (Min. Order Value 500 Rs. Only on Medicines)

Missing
Entertainer
4
10623
69
Expand
Coconut wrote:

Then try netmeds, flat 23% off + 50% NMS Supercash on first order (Min. Order Value 500 Rs. Only on Medicines)

plus1
Missing
Deal Cadet
157
198
1

Use pharmaeasy and PayPal + CB site to get Rs 850 (600+ 250) + 25 % discount on order.

Missing
Deal Newbie
11
56
2

Order with pharmeasy (20% discount) + Paypal (600 CB) + Flipkart Coupon (200 discount)

Missing
Deal Cadet
144
471
3
piyush4every1 wrote:

Order with pharmeasy (20% discount) + Paypal (600 CB) + Flipkart Coupon (200 discount)

From where to get fk coupon

Missing