Some important info
- Micromax Ninja and Bolt series : if your phone gets locked due to incorrect pattern timeout don’t waste time in downloading different apps to hack it, nor does the short cuts like volume key + power + home key work. Micromax has disabled the factory reset cheat keys from the phones. Only option left is paying 300 bucks to service centre to get the mobile flashed. in which case all the paid apps and setting will be deleted.
- If the Micromax Ninja A27 or Bolt A35 hangs get the software update done at the service centre for free. Don’t waste time in complaining to your friends. Just need to submit 2 photo copies of bill. takes 15 minutes to get the hand set back.
- Don’t use samsung smart phone charger on micromax or vice versa it screws up the phone big time. Saw a MMX doddle bought on 1st Aug bought in the service centre for shorting.
- Don’t use the cheap charging cables found on internet or street. It damages the charger module track. If damaged the phone is a brick. So only use original cable which came with the phone. usually has a small white micromax tag on it to identify its original.
- IF you have bought a micromax low end smartphone handset even if its working fine get the software updated for free from service centre within the warranty period since after the phone is released in the market there are updates available. The latest micromax canvas series picks updates direct from internet without need to visit service centre.
- All micromax phones come with a 7 Days DOA. (Dead On Arrival) replacement guarantee.
Which means when you put your sim card and switch on the phone. An SMS is sent immediately to Micromax activating your handset so DOA can be logged within 7 days of it. If you have not opened the handset after purchase. The DOA is effective from date you activate it (provide you visit back to the shop and get the date revised on the bill)