Mobikwik account hacked

40°
Deal Newbie
gautamjain1399

I don’t know how but someone hacked into my mobikwik account and did two transactions of Rs 2000 and Rs 2400 to Giftxoxo and Spice digital. Raised a ticket with mobikwik but they are saying that they can’t do anything and I need to get in touch with the merchant. How can I get in touch with the merchant when I have not made the transaction. Can anyone guide me what are my options in this case?

4 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

One more thing I want to add, someone also changed mobile number in my freecharge account around the same time. The number i when I checked on truecaller is listed as Anil Rajput Paytm in MP

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i think one of your friend used your mobile when u on sleep/boozing. thats only way he can access both mobikwik and freecharge. call number owner saying got gift. any in my city to collect? then he says all.. ask if any person known belongs to ur city. ask commusnity/caste/languauge. etc. then trace him

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Since that mobile number is Anil Rajput’s number, If you put that number in this post. You can get more information

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Again! https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/jrII9.gif
No more Mobi!
Is your Phone or Laptop HAcked!

replyuser
Click here to reply