Mobikwik deducting balance, Check yours!

Mobikwik deducting balance, Check yours!

Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Img 20170318 103633
Deal Lieutenant
4
283
4878
54

I had 38p in my Mobikwik account. Today when I logged in to check if he 3% code is working or not, and was astonished to find I now have only 37p https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif I ignored thinking may be it was 37p only, went ahead to apply the code 3SEP16, it said “The Coupon is no longer valid” https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif but you won’t believe what happened next………. 1p had been deducted again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif^2 Now I have only 36p

Take Care while using Mobikwik else you may lose your hard earned money.
#JanhitMeinJaari

CC: @Beinghuman @blue wine @Plato @Magus @A2Zdeals @Amit Goyal @rajrocks @GoogleCA @Alpha.Barood @Spock (Where are you ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif ) @hese

  • In
43 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Tumblr nw7hnxxgyt1udrsjdo1 250
Entertainer
10
162
26918
255

Yes, so true. I had some XX.60 in my account. I recharged for YY.00 and after that 60 p were not there. Felt like being robbed. I think they are deducting money towards Krishi Kalyan cess.

Epic cat wallpaper 10117383
Deal Cadet
0
57
200
4
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif this is called hawk eye
Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219
@Plato wrote:

Yes, so true. I had some XX.60 in my account. I recharged for YY.00 and after that 60 p were not there. Felt like being robbed. I think they are deducting money towards Krishi Kalyan cess.



Na, Swacch Bharat cess. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Cleaning users’ wallets… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219

BTW, Paytm never uses my 16p in any of the transactions. Don’t know why. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Face
Deal Major
1
436
24296
163
@Magus wrote:

BTW, Paytm never uses my 16p in any of the transactions. Don’t know why. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


lol lol bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

@saymyname they are short of funding, no inventors https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif lets all contribute to mobikwik https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
P.s. Long Live mobikwik https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
16
606
6604
69
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Magus wrote:

BTW, Paytm never uses my 16p in any of the transactions. Don’t know why. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


lol lol bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

@saymyname they are short of funding, no inventors https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif lets all contribute to mobikwik https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
P.s. Long Live mobikwik https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


But they got fresh investments in latest round of funding.
There was even a treat for managers at Marriott. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Img 20170318 103633
Deal Lieutenant
4
283
4878
54
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Magus wrote:

BTW, Paytm never uses my 16p in any of the transactions. Don’t know why. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


lol lol bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

@saymyname they are short of funding, no inventors https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif lets all contribute to mobikwik https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
P.s. Long Live mobikwik https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Have already contributed 300*5 during that Lumia Fraud https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Img 20170318 103633
Deal Lieutenant
4
283
4878
54
@Magus wrote:

BTW, Paytm never uses my 16p in any of the transactions. Don’t know why. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Book an Uber, yur wish would be fulfilled https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

1795140
Moderator
4
41
22106
240

How dare they deduct your hard earned 2 Paisa #2PaisaPpl. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Img 20170318 103633
Deal Lieutenant
4
283
4878
54
@Beinghuman wrote:

How dare they deduct your hard earned 2 Paisa #2PaisaPpl. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/38ib0f/...

Mobi CEO Reddit AMA
Did any one participate in this ?

CC: @Magus @Plato @FeelMyL0Ve Read the AMA it is hilarious too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tagging the guy @altecher whose got a reply from CEO https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

The best one of all those https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/38ib0f/... https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
645
7150
37

I WILL only say…. God Bless Mobikwik . Soon they will have stomach pain because of looting our great looters @saymyname and @Plato .

Tumblr nw7hnxxgyt1udrsjdo1 250
Entertainer
10
162
26918
255
@Amit Goyal wrote:

I WILL only say…. God Bless Mobikwik . Soon they will have stomach pain because of looting our great looters @saymyname and @Plato .


Tum kiski Side ho? Bipin ki ya Hamaari? 😂

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
645
7150
37
@Plato wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

I WILL only say…. God Bless Mobikwik . Soon they will have stomach pain because of looting our great looters @saymyname and @Plato .


Tum kiski Side ho? Bipin ki ya Hamaari? 😂

May be both. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
I will certainly prefer to go on last visit of Mobikwik. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Till then, I advice Paracetamol to them because Plato is never gonna let them for this https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38

Mobiya Itne Bure din aa gaye Ki @saymyname Ke Account se 2 – 2 Paisa Churane Lage

Ek bar kah kar dekha hota hota I will give 2000 paisa

Dub Jao Paytm se 1 ltr Mineral water Mangvakar
All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18195
249

i understand ur pain OP, at this moment of great pain and grief i stand by you..

together we will fight these thugs and take 4 paisa back…

Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
19
2520
52

This could probably be a case of fraud by one of the employees at MobiKwik. Let’s assume they have roughly 15 million active accounts (could be more). If this person is stealing 10 paise per account it amounts to (15 million x 0.10 rupees) = Rs. 15 lakhs. Typically this is called slicing / salami fraud where small amounts are siphoned off from each account.
Such a case was originally reported in banks where fraudsters siphoned off small amounts from interest payments.

Somebody should report this to MobiKwik.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38
@adnan_d92 wrote:

This could probably be a case of fraud by one of the employees at MobiKwik. Let’s assume they have roughly 15 million active accounts (could be more). If this person is stealing 10 paise per account it amounts to (15 million x 0.10 rupees) = Rs. 15 lakhs. Typically this is called slicing / salami fraud where small amounts are siphoned off from each account.
Such a case was originally reported in banks where fraudsters siphoned off small amounts from interest payments.

Somebody should report this to MobiKwik.


How can person still 10 paisa its not tranfered anywer
Only mobikwik can get benifited Bt u assuming number 2 much

200-500 rs se jayda ki kamai hogi nahi bcuz most of r empty wallet

Second if this is ur calculation then Multiply 15 Million account with 200 rs average which they gave by offers till date Kitna hua ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
8
146
4794
63

Yes, they are now very smart.

Yesterday I have added 3333 rs for 3% cb offer, got cb only 99.99, not full amount 100 rs.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38
@esakki raja wrote:

Yes, they are now very smart.

Yesterday I have added 3333 rs for 3% cb offer, got cb only 99.99, not full amount 100 rs.


Smart ka pata nahi bt

Ha Paisa Loootna Band kar diya Lootero ke aage https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
61
5794
79

I wish paytm can deduct the same, I hate to see this everytime I open paytm https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/242748/medium/3556339selnir.png?1480948500

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
4
172
2508
29
@AngryHulk wrote:

I wish paytm can deduct the same, I hate to see this everytime I open paytm https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/242831/medium/3556465selnir.png?1480948529

Bro add 1.22 and transfer it to me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
8
146
4794
63

Wow, used code RECHARGE to 10 rs recharge and got cashback 0.01

123
Deal Subedar
2
287
1158
19
@saymyname wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

How dare they deduct your hard earned 2 Paisa #2PaisaPpl. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/38ib0f/...

Mobi CEO Reddit AMA
Did any one participate in this ?

CC: @Magus @Plato @FeelMyL0Ve Read the AMA it is hilarious too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tagging the guy @altecher whose got a reply from CEO https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

The best one of all those https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/38ib0f/... https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Most of us got cheated by MobiKwik. But at least some of us did looted them too (Remember MobiKwik app upgrade? Bank specifics coupon codes were applicable for all). But making promises and taking them back without considering customers troubles is BAD. And MK always did that. That AMA was a chance show my anger. Bipin Sir seemed busy that day. So he skipped most of the qns. Later trak.in reported how he was at ama http://trak.in/tags/business/2015/06/05/mobikwi... . He come again and replied.

I still use MK. But only to burn MAx rewards & payback points.

Trust has long gone…

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9138
52
@altecher wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

How dare they deduct your hard earned 2 Paisa #2PaisaPpl. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/38ib0f/...

Mobi CEO Reddit AMA
Did any one participate in this ?

CC: @Magus @Plato @FeelMyL0Ve Read the AMA it is hilarious too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tagging the guy @altecher whose got a reply from CEO https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

The best one of all those https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/38ib0f/... https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Most of us got cheated by MobiKwik. But at least some of us did looted them too (Remember MobiKwik app upgrade? Bank specifics coupon codes were applicable for all). But making promises and taking them back without considering customers troubles is BAD. And MK always did that. That AMA was a chance show my anger. Bipin Sir seemed busy that day. So he skipped most of the qns. Later trak.in reported how he was at ama http://trak.in/tags/business/2015/06/05/mobikwi... . He come again and replied.

I still use MK. But only to burn MAx rewards & payback points.

Trust has long gone…


Some comments were half hearted replies & some were answered literally for the heck of it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
619
6,473
42550
411

@saymyname bro, thx for the alert. thats y i always try to keep 0 on mobikwik. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

raise a ticket n lets see what nonsense excuse they come up with https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


ATC Alert: Mobikwik deducting balance, Check yours!



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/242892/medium/3556603Subscribe-Logo-2.png?1480948559

Missing
Blogger
6
206
2464
37
@Magus wrote:

BTW, Paytm never uses my 16p in any of the transactions. Don’t know why. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


by not letting you to use that 16p , they following strategy of user locking https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif , so that there would be always this balance .

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53

All you guys go and find something better to do in your lives than calculate your paisa balance. Why are you even keeping any money balance in your wallet accounts??!!

Missing