Mobikwik Supercash

Mobikwik Supercash

Six pack abss
Deal Cadet
0
66
662
32

my supercash is about to expire in few days but there is no option to redeem it, Mobikwik customer care is just telling the way to redeem which is not active yet & guess they are just buying time so that it gets expired. there are no phone numbers active where one can even speak to them.

does any have any idea about this ??

21 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Common man
Deal Subedar
14
576
2884
22

CHECK PM

5
Deal Lieutenant
54
92
4122
150

Here don’t use any trick to extend supercash otherwise they block your Account and ask for document as Mobikwik is Supercash Thief smile

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
0
111
694
54

I also have some supercash, but using just 5% in min 500 transaction is difficult. PLs suggest me also how to use supercash

Images
Deal Captain
19
409
8040
72
syed786 wrote:

Here don’t use any trick to extend supercash otherwise they block your Account and ask for document as Mobikwik is Supercash Thief smile

Is this the reason of blocking your account?

5
Deal Lieutenant
54
92
4122
150

My account blocked for unknown reason but I had learnt from Mobikwik account blocked users from past! Because Mobikwik wants only Money buy way of any gimmick they block for and ask document with same is proof and same bank account where transaction occured!

5
Deal Lieutenant
54
92
4122
150

One more thing also I mention . If you have any problems regarding Mobik. You can pm me I will answer soon resolving it soon. Because everyone is a victim of Fraud! pensive

Oni
Deal Subedar
12
3,382
2282
68
worldindia2000 wrote:

I also have some supercash, but using just 5% in min 500 transaction is difficult. PLs suggest me also how to use supercash

Better wait till it expires. As my 1300+ supercash expired as i could not use effectively which was actually well planned mobiDik rage

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
0
111
694
54
Expand
bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

Better wait till it expires. As my 1300+ supercash expired as i could not use effectively which was actually well planned mobiDik rage

CHU$!YA service
CHU$!YA owner
CHU$!YA supercash rules

But I like the name – mobiDIK stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
88
Expand
worldindia2000 wrote:

CHU$!YA service
CHU$!YA owner
CHU$!YA supercash rules

But I like the name – mobiDIK stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

I still don’t understand why people use mobiDIK ?

I always see this “super cash” thing posts here and people crying they cant use, expire etc. I don’t use so I have no idea what’s this all about. If it’s giving you so many troubles, why can’t move on to paytm or phonepe etc or is there something I’m missing here?

Graphics dancing 384574
Deal Lieutenant
6
129
3562
113
aam_aadmi wrote:

CHECK PM

PM me too hushed

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
63
324
2

There was a option to extend supercash validity by doing some transaction. Isnt that option showing now?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
320
3
ssshubham wrote:

There was a option to extend supercash validity by doing some transaction. Isnt that option showing now?

As per cc, that offer is not available now. Very obvious they want it to expire now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
179
362
16

pm to burn supercash toungueout, at discounted rates biggrin

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
38
20
0

never use mobikwik

Img 20170617 wa0010
Deal Cadet
1
74
644
15

Pm me to burn 50 sc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
320
3

Pm me to burn sc at discounted rates if u have more than 3000 super cash and Full KYC done.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
peekaydeals wrote:

Pm me to burn sc at discounted rates if u have more than 3000 super cash and Full KYC done.

.

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
0
111
694
54
peekaydeals wrote:

Pm me to burn sc at discounted rates if u have more than 3000 super cash and Full KYC done.

Stop using MobiDick

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
0
111
694
54

I transacted today at big bazaar for 600 thinking it will burn 5% supercash. But this MobiDick used full 600 from my money and applied offer to earn supercash.
This MobiDick should be hanged till death, or F#©Ked till this sardar become faint.

Cropped243923528
Deal Cadet
5
262
750
9
peekaydeals wrote:

Pm me to burn sc at discounted rates if u have more than 3000 super cash and Full KYC done.

75% commision is not discounted rate bro toungueout

Missing