Hotness Mobikwik Supercash Usage Options Query

Hot Deal Mobikwik Supercash Usage Options Query

303°
Missing
Deal Cadet
229
696
33

Is there any website that actually accept supercash. Have about 1800 in my account and tried several websites (including ebay, coolwinks, etc.) and none of them are accepting. Everywhere you’re gaining some, which obviously no one needs anymore.

If anyone knows, please list the websites and also the minimum amount to be spent for burning sc.

38 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
414
8178
76

You can use 5% sc on various sites including ebay.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
276
5714
107

use only if u have done KYC

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
696
33
7H4NO5 wrote:

You can use 5% sc on various sites including ebay.

Not working on ebay. I tried several times. In fact I accidentally earned some sc too.

Instead of saying ‘various’, specify websites please.

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
696
33
desidude2013 wrote:

use only if u have done KYC

KYC done long before.

Can you suggest some websites then.

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
414
8178
76
Expand
salman004823 wrote:

Not working on ebay. I tried several times. In fact I accidentally earned some sc too.

Instead of saying ‘various’, specify websites please.

It’s working on ebay.

https://i.imgur.com/qDUs9LQ.png
Check mobikwik offers section. Under offer details, in the last line they have mentioned terms to use sc on each website. So I can’t name each and every website, you need to check it.

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
414
8178
76
Expand
salman004823 wrote:

Not working on ebay. I tried several times. In fact I accidentally earned some sc too.

Instead of saying ‘various’, specify websites please.

And you said you tried several times on ebay. You should first check for ongoing offer on the relevant website. Currently there is 5% sc on ebay on 1st transaction in April, so supercash will start burning from 2nd transaction.

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
182
2
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

And you said you tried several times on ebay. You should first check for ongoing offer on the relevant website. Currently there is 5% sc on ebay on 1st transaction in April, so supercash will start burning from 2nd transaction.

Thanks Sir u are gr8

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
696
33
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

And you said you tried several times on ebay. You should first check for ongoing offer on the relevant website. Currently there is 5% sc on ebay on 1st transaction in April, so supercash will start burning from 2nd transaction.

On first transaction, I ‘earned’ 5%.

However, I tried multiple times with different amounts for a second transaction; but not even a single time Supercash is being deducted.

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
414
8178
76
Expand
salman004823 wrote:

On first transaction, I ‘earned’ 5%.

However, I tried multiple times with different amounts for a second transaction; but not even a single time Supercash is being deducted.

Don’t know why you are not able to use.

Micro
Deal Cadet
92
650
5
Expand
salman004823 wrote:

On first transaction, I ‘earned’ 5%.

However, I tried multiple times with different amounts for a second transaction; but not even a single time Supercash is being deducted.

try after 24 hours on same merchant you can’t consume same day on same site

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
696
33

Tried with small amounts, big amounts. Nothing seem to work sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1348
18
Expand
extramoney wrote:

try after 24 hours on same merchant you can’t consume same day on same site

@salman004823
have u tried on next day?
nd the first txn (dummy txn for getting supercash)
was of 100+ or less?

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
696
33
Expand
kumaradan wrote:

@salman004823
have u tried on next day?
nd the first txn (dummy txn for getting supercash)
was of 100+ or less?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

First transaction was done on 1st April. Earned Supercash.

I’ve a KYC account.

Second transaction, tried with different amounts starting from 100 to a few thousands (even tried with the purchase of iphone). However, no sc deduction is allowed. Amount deduction only from Main balance.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1348
18
Expand
salman004823 wrote:

Yes. Yes. Yes.

First transaction was done on 1st April. Earned Supercash.

I’ve a KYC account.

Second transaction, tried with different amounts starting from 100 to a few thousands (even tried with the purchase of iphone). However, no sc deduction is allowed. Amount deduction only from Main balance.

same here

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
414
8178
76

Update: Now only 2% sc can be used on eBay imp

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
696
33
7H4NO5 wrote:

Update: Now only 2% sc can be used on eBay imp

rage rage
Missing
Deal Subedar
163
1462
8

2%

8bfa397c 87bd 4b9c 9cf3 c4323a1ce8b9
Deal Lieutenant
30
3738
28

actually now TnC says max 100 sc can be used stuck_out_tongue But just for the heck of it, even i took a rs.500 product to the payment gateway stage. 0 sc being consumed rage stuck_out_tongue

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
414
8178
76
Meditate wrote:

actually now TnC says max 100 sc can be used stuck_out_tongue But just for the heck of it, even i took a rs.500 product to the payment gateway stage. 0 sc being consumed rage stuck_out_tongue

Which website

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
276
5714
107

ebay SC not working

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
325
3

Anyone with more than 3500 SC, ping me for burning

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
325
3
desidude2013 wrote:

ebay SC not working

Did it work for u atleast once this month in eBay?. 1000 limit not over. It was working yesterday

Missing