Mobile Suggestion OP

Mobile Suggestion OP

71°
Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7

I am looking to buy mobile with good hardware and camera .. with one plus feedback , i am planning to buy one plus 7t .. any feedback or suggestions fellow dimers

22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
27
315
10

Go for it. Or you can also opt for 7 pro. But be aware for the pop up camera.

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7

Around 40k .. that the upper limit I usually chand phone once 2 or 3 year ..had bought iphone 6s 3 years back ..

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7
mantu8201102 wrote:

Go for it. Or you can also opt for 7 pro. But be aware for the pop up camera.

Yeah does it has any issue .. i like curves it has but ppl asked not to go for pop up ..

On spec side i oneplus 7t is better

Missing
Critic
3
958
9
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

Yeah does it has any issue .. i like curves it has but ppl asked not to go for pop up ..

Why don’t you try iPhone X?

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7
Expand
cocay wrote:

Why don’t you try iPhone X?

No more filling in apple tummy .. isnt OP better or value for money then apple

Missing
Critic
3
958
9
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

No more filling in apple tummy .. isnt OP better or value for money then apple

Personally, OP is my fav. If I had 35k to splurge on a phone, I wouldn’t even think twice before ordering one.

A friend of mine had spent 1lac+ on buying iphone X. It’s been more than an year and I still wonder how can someone with a salary of 35k spend so much on a phone

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
Expand
cocay wrote:

Personally, OP is my fav. If I had 35k to splurge on a phone, I wouldn’t even think twice before ordering one.

A friend of mine had spent 1lac+ on buying iphone X. It’s been more than an year and I still wonder how can someone with a salary of 35k spend so much on a phone

emi lets you fulfill your dreams

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7

I guess OP7t it is ..

Thank you for replying and suggesting

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
25
0

OP 8 is coming in one month u should wait

Missing
Critic
175
841
13
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

Yeah does it has any issue .. i like curves it has but ppl asked not to go for pop up ..

On spec side i oneplus 7t is better

Using pop up camera in k20 without any issues(though I admit I use it rarely). Never liked notch in any form so only pop up camera models for me if the budget allows.

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7
Aarav_jain wrote:

OP 8 is coming in one month u should wait

It would be nearby end of april and then lite version is not going to come until july as per rumors

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7
AatmaNirbhar wrote:

@jazz09 Not against to one plus but my suggestion is s10 lite.

Great choice but i def want to try out OP brand now ..

Not sure if people here every heard of polyphonic ringtones that samsung mobile had in 2006 or so .. n they ruined my money on buying 5000 INR ( 3 times my monthly expense) with pathetic battery of phone and till today i hate samsung for doing that to me ..

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Using pop up camera in k20 without any issues(though I admit I use it rarely). Never liked notch in any form so only pop up camera models for me if the budget allows.

Thank you for feedback..

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1700
54
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

Great choice but i def want to try out OP brand now ..

Not sure if people here every heard of polyphonic ringtones that samsung mobile had in 2006 or so .. n they ruined my money on buying 5000 INR ( 3 times my monthly expense) with pathetic battery of phone and till today i hate samsung for doing that to me ..

Yeah. I was a 12 year old tech loving kid back then. Loved to play with polyphonic tunes. They were heavenly as compared to monophonic ones. Would search online for keypad notes to compose bollywood song tunes. Even the infrared file transfer on our first camera phone – Nokia 7250i was so exciting. Though never managed to successfully transfer anything using that infrared. Nokia 6600 used to be the dream those days. Oh, and the 64 kbps ( not kBps) unlimited Sify broadband used to take care of all online needs. Yahoo messenger chatrooms were so cool. Could chat with girls from pakistan to europe to USA. toungueout
And also those gprs tricks/hacks. Then later Symbian OS. “Rooting” and installing apps on my N73 ME. <3

Missing
Blogger
373
2860
61

40k for a phone doesn’t seem very attractive bro. But that’s individual choice and I absolutely respect it.
Yes go OnePlus. It’s a good one 🙂

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Yeah. I was a kid 12 year old tech loving kid back then. Loved to play with polyphonic tunes. They were heavenly as compared to monophonic ones. Would search online for keypad notes to compose bollywood song tunes. Even the infrared file transfer on our first camera phone – Nokia 7250i was so exciting. Though never managed to successfully transfer anything using that infrared. Nokia 6600 used to be the dream those days. Oh, and the 64 kbps ( not kBps) unlimited Sify broadband used to take care of all online needs. Yahoo messenger chatrooms were so cool. Could chat with girls from pakistan to europe to USA. toungueout
And also those gprs tricks/hacks. Then later Symbian OS. “Rooting” and installing apps on my N73 ME. <3

Those were the time..

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7
bikidas2060 wrote:

40k for a phone doesn’t seem very attractive bro. But that’s individual choice and I absolutely respect it.
Yes go OnePlus. It’s a good one 🙂

Only reason for spending is to have phone that last long ( with decent hardware and of course looks better). I have redmi3s prime as secondary phone and is working great. It missed some touch..

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

It would be nearby end of april and then lite version is not going to come until july as per rumors

It’s supposed to launch mid April afaik.
Wait if you can.
Checkout the vivo latest flagship launch. It would look a lot like that.
Slightly better specs with a little performance bump, faster charger, slightly better camera.l, with smaller notch amoled panel @ 120hz.
Even 845 can handle everything you would throw at it ,be it lag free daily usage or maxed out games.
So you can also opt for a used op7 pro for around 28k.
There are no issues with pop up camera, I actually prefer it over notches. Uninterrupted display all the time.

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
542
4
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Yeah. I was a kid 12 year old tech loving kid back then. Loved to play with polyphonic tunes. They were heavenly as compared to monophonic ones. Would search online for keypad notes to compose bollywood song tunes. Even the infrared file transfer on our first camera phone – Nokia 7250i was so exciting. Though never managed to successfully transfer anything using that infrared. Nokia 6600 used to be the dream those days. Oh, and the 64 kbps ( not kBps) unlimited Sify broadband used to take care of all online needs. Yahoo messenger chatrooms were so cool. Could chat with girls from pakistan to europe to USA. toungueout
And also those gprs tricks/hacks. Then later Symbian OS. “Rooting” and installing apps on my N73 ME. <3

Fileman, ultra MP3 player, metal bluster, ngage emulator, java games, avi video rec, dedomil site, peperonity site, frendz4m, symbian s60v3, wen.ru, xplore, lonely cat games, many more….those were the days!

Missing