Hotness Monday Intraday Stock Trading Tips

Hotness Monday Intraday Stock Trading Tips

917°
Pankaj
Budding Star
524
12957
101

Buy ICICI Bank For Target 224-226 SL 217

Buy Bharti Airtel For Target 347-351 Sl 334

( Both Value Achieved If Asian Market Is mixed Or High )

IfAsian Market Is in Red Then Stay Away

If u have Any Monday Intraday Tip Comment Here ( Lets See Who Is the King Of Stock Market)

123 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Pankaj
Budding Star
524
12957
101

More Information If Asian Market Red add icici bank @218 If High Add @220,221

Add Bharti Airtel If Red @ 339 If High Then Add @340-342

Avatar
Deal Subedar
81
1630
29

As japan and other country stock market opens before us, so it really have direct impact or giving guess in indian market too ?

Pankaj
Budding Star
524
12957
101

Bharti airtel first target achieved

Fdvdf
suspended
153
3292
31
@lootboys wrote:

Bharti airtel first target achieved


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif abhi kya beche ?

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
53

Tell us about Axis Bank, Sbi stock

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66
@gambitrite wrote:

Tell us about Axis Bank, Sbi stock


Axis can hold for short term target 510-512.
SBI looks beat week avoide it…

RInfra looks good at CMP, one can add few result also on 26th of this month short term target 540/550 with SL 490

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66

(PREMIUM CALL) SELL BANK BARODA BELOW 133.45 TGT 132, 130.60 SL 135.10 (NSE CASH)

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66

(PREMIUM F&O) SELL SBIN FUT. BELOW 169.60 TGT 168.20, 166.50 SL 171.40 (0-1 DAY)

Pankaj
Budding Star
524
12957
101
@gambitrite wrote:

Tell us about Axis Bank, Sbi stock

axis bank – avoid ( more downtrend possible)
sbi – buy

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
1631
10

what about britannia, lupin, sunpharma?

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
182
@lootboys wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Tell us about Axis Bank, Sbi stock

axis bank – avoid ( more downtrend possible)
sbi – buy


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
bro what all you looted today with ur boys https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tumblr nn53wa3pmp1suu3yio1 500
Deal Cadet
230
998
36

Spicejet:
Made 20% in spicejet last week.
its 10% down again.. should I buy? (Recent news: Spicejet to order 100 planes)

Any tips on, Hindalco, Ashok Leyland, SharonBIo ?

Pankaj
Budding Star
524
12957
101
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:


@lootboys wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Tell us about Axis Bank, Sbi stock

axis bank – avoid ( more downtrend possible)
sbi – buy


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
bro what all you looted today with ur boys https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Let me clear one thing – sbi is good for long term not today or tomorrow.. 230-250 is the target in next 3-5 months .. and also i m not giving buy call on axis bank at this price coz i m accepting more downtrend.. but if anybody already buy axis bank then HOLD

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
103
1196
21
@lootboys wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:


@lootboys wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Tell us about Axis Bank, Sbi stock

axis bank – avoid ( more downtrend possible)
sbi – buy


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
bro what all you looted today with ur boys https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Let me clear one thing – sbi is good for long term not today or tomorrow.. 230-250 is the target in next 3-5 months .. and also i m not giving buy call on axis bank at this price coz i m accepting more downtrend.. but if anybody already buy axis bank then HOLD

What about tomorrow (maybe the day after tomorrow) ?

South park avatar
Deal Subedar
83
1783
27

BTST buy nucleus software @203 tg 208 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

(PREMIUM CALL) SELL BANK BARODA BELOW 133.45 TGT 132, 130.60 SL 135.10 (NSE CASH)


fIRST Target Achieved.. & Made a low of 131.30 Near to 2nd Target

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

(PREMIUM F&O) SELL SBIN FUT. BELOW 169.60 TGT 168.20, 166.50 SL 171.40 (0-1 DAY)


Almost Hit 1st Target.. One Can Hold For STBT.. With Same TG nd SL.. Ow Booked Profit N Exit..

@sunnie wrote:

what about britannia, lupin, sunpharma?


Britannina – Not Tracking
Lupin – Some more pain left u can see downtrand, avoid for short term , defintly one can go long for target 1800 – 2000 (8 – 10 Months)
Sunpharama – Avoid..

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66

Here are the Picks of the Week…For Short Term

Company Name – Mphasis Ltd
Stock View – BUY
Industry – IT Consulting & Software
Recommendation – Buy Between Rs. 466 – 396
Targets – Rs. 515, 560
Time Horizon – 3 – 5 Month
Potential Upside – 19.49% (At Avg Buying Range)

Company Name – Balkrishna Industries Ltd
Stock View – BUY
Industry – Tyres – offroad
Recommendation – Buy at Rs. 673 & add on dips to Rs. 618 – 635 band
Targets – Rs. 755, 824
Time Horizon – 4 – 6 Month
Potential Upside – 12.18% (At Report CMP)

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57182
1096

Voted Up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ori
Deal Major
479
18577
174
@lootboys wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Tell us about Axis Bank, Sbi stock

axis bank – avoid ( more downtrend possible)
sbi – buy


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
53
@plz wrote:

@lootboys wrote:

Bharti airtel first target achieved


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif abhi kya beche ?

Suspended https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Pankaj
Budding Star
524
12957
101

ICICI BANK Too Close To The First Target 224 Is The Target It touch 223.90(NSE) 223.85(BSE)

Surf suit
Deal Cadet
109
230
4
@lootboys wrote:

ICICI BANK Too Close To The First Target 224 Is The Target It touch 223.90(NSE) 223.85(BSE)


Any intraday tip for tomorrow?

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66

CASH : SELL COSMOFILMS EQ BELOW 332.20 TARGETS 328.90/325.60/322.30 SL 335.55.
CASH : SELL JUSTDIAL EQ BELOW 655 TARGETS 646/640 SL 667.15

Maintain SL In Volatile Mkt.. For safe trading..

Book Full Profit In Cosmofilms @ 329 Be On Safe Side

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

(PREMIUM F&O) SELL SBIN FUT. BELOW 169.60 TGT 168.20, 166.50 SL 171.40 (0-1 DAY)


Book full profit target achieved.. Made a low 166.50.. 5k+ profit

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

CASH : SELL COSMOFILMS EQ BELOW 332.20 TARGETS 328.90/325.60/322.30 SL 335.55.
CASH : SELL JUSTDIAL EQ BELOW 655 TARGETS 646/640 SL 667.15

Maintain SL In Volatile Mkt.. For safe trading..

Book Full Profit In Cosmofilms @ 329 Be On Safe Side


Both Target Achieved In Justdial, Made A Low @ 634. If Traded With 500Qty Then 7500/- Profit.

1
Deal Subedar
205
2260
35

@BliNdThOkO_10 kaise kar lete ho itna sab?

yahan toh 1 company pe bhi lagane me shak hota hai….

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66

Not available today… so not able to generate level today, if is there any BTST/STBT will post betwn 3 to 3.30pm

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66

Fundamental Investment Opportunity

Company Name – Greaves Cotton Ltd
Recommendation – Buy between Rs. 136 – Rs. 125 band
Sequential Targets – Rs. 155 & Rs. 170
Time Frame – 2 – 4 Months
Potential Upside for 1st Target (At Avg. Reco.) – 18.77%

Good Share To Investment..

Pankaj
Budding Star
524
12957
101

Thursday Intraday Tip

Buy Tata Motors For Target 403-405

If Market Red Add @394

If High Add @395-396

Note : If asian market is in deep red Then Stay Away

Missing