Hotness Money stuck in Phonepe Help needed

Hot Deal Money stuck in Phonepe Help needed

473°
Images
Deal Captain
2
13839
144

My 99rs stuck in Phonepe.Actually I had done jio prime RECHARGE 5 days ago.Order got cancelled after 3 days.They told me that money will be refunded but I hadn’t got till yet.I also mailed them.But they hadn’t replied.Can anyone help me.
@A2Zdeals
@BigSanta

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
510
8403
83

My earlier Recharges including Jio are successful in PhonePe, so can’t help in this case.
I remember, my two add money transactions using dc were failed. I complained to cc through in-app chat. They said I will get refund in 7 days, but i did not get. Then I complained again after 2 weeks, bit did not get positive response. After a month I received refund in bank account.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258
bbonus wrote:

@sid100
@Saint

Payment source ? Wallet balance or cards or upi ?

Have you received any cashback for the recharge ?

P.s: Make it a habit to write complete details when seeking for help https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Captain
2
13839
144
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Payment source ? Wallet balance or cards or upi ?

Have you received any cashback for the recharge ?

P.s: Make it a habit to write complete details when seeking for help https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Upi
No cashback

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
179
1554
39

in my case the transaction was pending for 15 hrs..after that it got failed and got refund of 99 in bank instantly…

but the recharge was succesfull from jio’s end & i got prime subscription too xD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Payment source ? Wallet balance or cards or upi ?

Have you received any cashback for the recharge ?

P.s: Make it a habit to write complete details when seeking for help https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Yes sir.

Images
Deal Captain
2
13839
144
7H4NO5 wrote:

My earlier Recharges including Jio are successful in PhonePe, so can’t help in this case.
I remember, my two add money transactions using dc were failed. I complained to cc through in-app chat. They said I will get refund in 7 days, but i did not get. Then I complained again after 2 weeks, bit did not get positive response. After a month I received refund in bank account.

Bro I had done my RECHARGE from UPI.Thanks for your quick response

Images
Deal Captain
2
13839
144
Dark_AngeL wrote:

in my case the transaction was pending for 15 hrs..after that it got failed and got refund of 99 in bank instantly…

but the recharge was succesfull from jio’s end & i got prime subscription too xD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Your good luck …..😊😊 Now I wait for some more days….May get in bank.Is there is direct way to call phonepe?Any number?

Giphy 5
Entertainer
1,044
10224
107
bbonus wrote:

@sid100
@Saint

My 5 failed transactions of Paying to PhonePe were credited back in 3 days, automatically.
If not, just tweet them. And present your case with urge and seriousness.
They are hell bent to attain a good wallet platform in Indian market, will be eager to help you out. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Upi
No cashback

You will get refund in your bank, keep an eye on your bank, ask them through chat (inapp chat) they respond quickly there

Images
Deal Captain
2
13839
144
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

You will get refund in your bank, keep an eye on your bank, ask them through chat (inapp chat) they respond quickly there

I chat with them.They told to give reply within 3days.Still waiting for their reply

Images
Deal Captain
2
13839
144
Expand
Original wrote:

Bro i haven’t used PhonePe, but you should get the refund in 72 hours https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Ok bro let’s see.Thanxx

Unnamed
Deal Subedar
169
1062
29
Dark_AngeL wrote:

in my case the transaction was pending for 15 hrs..after that it got failed and got refund of 99 in bank instantly…

but the recharge was succesfull from jio’s end & i got prime subscription too xD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Exactly same happened with me…Got refund and recharge also done https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
shin_chan wrote:

Exactly same happened with me…Got refund and recharge also done https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Yes happened with my Vodafone 352 recharge also https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I CANNOT LINK MY BANK ACCOUNT TO MY JIO NUMBER ON PHONEPE ………..ALSO I CAN’T FIND DEBIT FROM : PHONEPE WALLET ….: HELP ME 2

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

PHONE PE has the worst customer service. I had money stuck for 5days +, the customer support is very very bad. I wish my money gets back soon and I can get rid of this useless app.

Missing