Moral Policing on DD TOO?

Moral Policing on DD TOO?

139°
Missing
Deal Cadet
127
457
16

MY thread SnapDeal Product Suggestions for Availing Freecharge Cashback was just deleted for having some adult jokes.
so moral policing started in DD too? what do u Think?

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40

wE ALL aDult wAts Wrong with with joke

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7944
199

क्या जोक था हमे भी सुनाओ ज़रा । https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Lootsmafia wrote:

क्या जोक था हमे भी सुनाओ ज़रा । https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

eK aDult Dsure AduLt sE

meRe ThreaD DeleTe KR dI

DusRa Adult – Kya Joke tha HuMe BhI sUnoao https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Entertainer
45
34844
353
bluewine wrote:

wE ALL aDult wAts Wrong with with joke

Haan sahi baat hai. Hum Adult hein, matlab 18+ Bacche humein khushi se dekh nahin sakte.

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7944
199
Expand
bluewine wrote:

eK aDult Dsure AduLt sE

meRe ThreaD DeleTe KR dI

DusRa Adult – Kya Joke tha HuMe BhI sUnoao https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mj red
Admin
0
10570
178
kipte.khoka wrote:

Still waiting for the mod reply

What reply you are seeking here?

U urself mentioned it as adult joke that too in hot deals even commented like having some fun and still waiting for answer?

Missing
Deal Cadet
127
457
16
Expand
MJ911 wrote:

What reply you are seeking here?

U urself mentioned it as adult joke that too in hot deals even commented like having some fun and still waiting for answer?

They were some fun titles…nothing else…My thread was to find better deals still.and since when having some fun with fellow dimers is considered wrong?

Mj red
Admin
0
10570
178
Expand
kipte.khoka wrote:

They were some fun titles…nothing else…My thread was to find better deals still.and since when having some fun with fellow dimers is considered wrong?

They may be fun titles for u but not for others. DD is meant for all audience and the language we use should never make others uncomfortable

And about having fun with fellow dimers u should definitely know where to post going by ur profile registration date

Missing
Deal Cadet
127
457
16
Expand
MJ911 wrote:

They may be fun titles for u but not for others. DD is meant for all audience and the language we use should never make others uncomfortable

And about having fun with fellow dimers u should definitely know where to post going by ur profile registration date

Okay then, sanskari it is

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7944
199
Expand
MJ911 wrote:

They may be fun titles for u but not for others. DD is meant for all audience and the language we use should never make others uncomfortable

And about having fun with fellow dimers u should definitely know where to post going by ur profile registration date

True said….we should write in forums by thinking of all the audience

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7944
199
Expand
kipte.khoka wrote:

Okay then, sanskari it is

Sankari nhi hoga to DD bhi whats app grp ki tarah ho jayega…..jiska jo man m aya bol dega…..

In every place discipline is must…

Don’t take it in a negative way

Images
suspended
387
9530
101
Expand
Lootsmafia wrote:

Sankari nhi hoga to DD bhi whats app grp ki tarah ho jayega…..jiska jo man m aya bol dega…..

In every place discipline is must…

Don’t take it in a negative way

Morality on DD means you can insult one’s parents but you dare not reciprocate in abuse.

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7944
199
Expand
StupendousMan wrote:

Morality on DD means you can insult one’s parents but you dare not reciprocate in abuse.

भाई कोई गलती हुई ह मुझसे तो बताओ???

Missing