MOTO TURBO WILL NOT BE COMING TOMMROW READ INSIDE

MOTO TURBO WILL NOT BE COMING TOMMROW READ INSIDE

Score: -1 Votes: 1

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
94
236
6

i checked the product page before it was showing there the crazy deal time but now it is not showing

18 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
94
236
6

U can also check

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
94
236
6

Before it was showing I have the screen shot tell your WhatsApp no. I will send u

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
94
236
6

Tell me.your whatsapp

Missing
suspended
0
53
68
1

Guys dnt waste ur time and money ! Flopkart r biggest scamers they play mind games with us !

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
94
236
6

Yes u r right

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
94
236
6

No crap from my view it will not be coming

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
94
236
6

How to post scr shot

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252
@getready wrote:

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999


For him all are crap sites… Like mmt,goair,tatacliq,Flipkart https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy2
Deal Lieutenant
8
42
3144
30
@Beinghuman wrote:

@getready wrote:

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999


For him all are crap sites… Like mmt,goair,tatacliq,Flipkart https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

275
Deal Lieutenant
6
811
3308
70
@getready wrote:

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999

It is i bought 1 but u have to keep on refreshing the page

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999

It is i bought 1 but u have to keep on refreshing the page


Moto Turbo or watch?

275
Deal Lieutenant
6
811
3308
70
@getready wrote:


@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999

It is i bought 1 but u have to keep on refreshing the page


Moto Turbo or watch?

Watch bro

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999

It is i bought 1 but u have to keep on refreshing the page


Moto Turbo or watch?

Watch bro
I was talking about turbo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif For watch there was so such thing like ‘’Upcoming Crazy Deal @…"
That’s what i meant https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

275
Deal Lieutenant
6
811
3308
70
@getready wrote:

@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999

It is i bought 1 but u have to keep on refreshing the page


Moto Turbo or watch?

Watch bro
I was talking about turbo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif For watch there was so such thing like ‘’Upcoming Crazy Deal @…"
That’s what i meant https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Ohh i tried veryhard to get tht watch

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999

It is i bought 1 but u have to keep on refreshing the page


Moto Turbo or watch?

Watch bro
I was talking about turbo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif For watch there was so such thing like ‘’Upcoming Crazy Deal @…"
That’s what i meant https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Ohh i tried veryhard to get tht watch

Watch was available thrice
First – Sold out very fast
2nd – Was there for more than an hour
Third – Around 20-25min https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

275
Deal Lieutenant
6
811
3308
70
@getready wrote:


@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

@getready wrote:

What crap is this?
There’s no such thing for Apple watch, yet it is/was available for 12999

It is i bought 1 but u have to keep on refreshing the page


Moto Turbo or watch?

Watch bro
I was talking about turbo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif For watch there was so such thing like ‘’Upcoming Crazy Deal @…"
That’s what i meant https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Ohh i tried veryhard to get tht watch

Watch was available thrice
First – Sold out very fast
2nd – Was there for more than an hour
Third – Around 20-25min https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ya but it came to stock many times I bought at 11 pm

Missing