Hotness Mumbai Crime: 25-year-old woman seeks refund fo...

Hot Deal Mumbai Crime: 25-year-old woman seeks refund for bad pizza, loses Rs 27,000

1009°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Mumbai Crime: 25-year-old woman seeks refund for bad pizza, loses Rs 27,000

Mumbai Crime: 25-year-old woman seeks refund for bad pizza, loses Rs 27,000

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-crime-2...

hushed
155 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
IIT student, i thought IITians were geniuses stuck_out_tongue
Missing
Deal Cadet

I think one should be able to understand pay requests and Refund, Even God Can’t do anything in such cases.
BTW i am trying to explain to a girl from 25 minutes, how to buy Gv from NearBuy and Get Cashback.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
androgame wrote:

Yes they are geniuses as in Bollywood movies.

Deal Subedar
RangoliMilGayi wrote:

I think one should be able to understand pay requests and Refund, Even God Can’t do anything in such cases.
BTW i am trying to explain to a girl from 25 minutes, how to buy Gv from NearBuy and Get Cashback.

Give me her number I will also try to explain.

Deal Subedar
Expand
RangoliMilGayi wrote:

OK I will UPI you 100 RS give your number also,  BTW are you also a girl?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Sadly many engineering girls are like this.
In my first year of engineering one of the ranker girl in my class participated in a hackathon and her idea was to make an app that would store internet data when you are on wifi and than use it when you’re outside the house so this way we don’t have to pay the ₹400/gb(that time price). She literally thought that the 1gb or 2gb internet access we get is something we can store locally in mobile and use later as it is just GB.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
androgame wrote:

They indeed are (excluding some reservation candidates) but their area of expertise is limited in this scenario stuck_out_tongue
Also she is 25* year old IIT Student
Possible that she is pursuing M.tech/MS (got admission via GATE – 2yrs vs 6yrs)

Missing
Deal Cadet
androgame wrote:

May be Chetan Bhagat grinning

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
getready wrote:

They indeed are (excluding some reservation candidates) but their area of expertise is limited in this scenario stuck_out_tongue
Also she is 25* year old IIT Student
Possible that she is pursuing M.tech/MS (got admission via GATE – 2yrs vs 6yrs)

Exactly what I was going to say.

Missing
Entertainer
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Sadly many engineering girls are like this.
In my first year of engineering one of the ranker girl in my class participated in a hackathon and her idea was to make an app that would store internet data when you are on wifi and than use it when you’re outside the house so this way we don’t have to pay the ₹400/gb(that time price). She literally thought that the 1gb or 2gb internet access we get is something we can store locally in mobile and use later as it is just GB.

Dhanya bhag hamaare jo aise engineer hein duniya mein… sad toungueout

Slide2
Deal Cadet
RangoliMilGayi wrote:

What’s the big deal? Even the most intelligent make mistakes at times. This doesn’t mean you belittle them like this…

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
cocay wrote:

What’s the big deal? Even the most intelligent make mistakes at times. This doesn’t mean you belittle them like this…

Did you tried to help her by any means or was juz busy in investing your time in Reading our comments

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
cocay wrote:

Did you tried to help her by any means or was juz busy in investing your time in Reading our comments

Deal Cadet

In India,
Being Topper ( Ratta Maaar stuck_out_tongue ) ) And Being Knowledgeable Is Two VERY Different Things.

Missing
Deal Cadet
RangoliMilGayi wrote:

Still after one hour i failed, I am so bad in explaining, Can’t believe myself.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
RangoliMilGayi wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594043/original/Screenshot_20191106_234253.jpg?1573064009Still after one hour i failed, I am so bad in explaining, Can’t believe myself. Still that girl wanted Gvs from me.

flushed yeh kiya wordings hai – mujhe aap hi dedo,,, nahi ho raha mujse rolleyes laughing
Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
desiman wrote:
flushed yeh kiya wordings hai – mujhe aap hi dedo,,, nahi ho raha mujse rolleyes laughing

Gvs nothing else stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Entertainer
Expand
desiman wrote:

Arre, usse Rangoli mil gayi… wink toungueout

Untitled 1
Critic
TechnoFrendz wrote:

In India,
Being Topper ( Ratta Maaar stuck_out_tongue ) ) And Being Knowledgeable Is Two VERY Different Things.

You can’t top IIT with ratta maar.

If you ever met one of these toppers then you will realize how brilliant they are. I have and I know a few of them. That’s why I can say.

Deal Cadet
Expand
Roushh wrote:

If you ever met one of these toppers then you will realize how brilliant they are. I have and I know a few of them. That’s why I can say.

Even I Have Met Few Of Them And Thats Why I Know Them Quite Closely.

Deal Cadet
Expand
desiman wrote:

Nai Hora Hai Tabhi To @RangoliMilGayi Se Mang Rhi Hai… laughing

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Even I Have Met Few Of Them And Thats Why I Know Them Quite Closely.

lol

Missing
Deal Subedar

most girls lack common sense and logic sense. of course, they become extra intelligent once they get married.

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
panchabhut wrote:

most girls lack common sense and logic sense. of course, they become extra intelligent once they get married.

Exactly like you lack common sense that every sentence starts with a capital letter and there is nothing called as “extra intelligent” or logic sense, because its either logic or sense.

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Roushh wrote:

+1

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
TechnoFrendz wrote:

In India,

Not every topper is a rote learner. For God’s sake, stop stereotyping everything.

Deal Cadet
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Not every topper is a rote learner. For God’s sake, stop stereotyping everything.

Sometimes Reality Is Harsh Which Needs To Be Accepted Or You Can Ignore (In Your Case).

Missing