Hot Deal

Mumbai Crime: 25-year-old woman seeks refund for bad pizza, loses Rs 27,000

1501°
Deal Major
desiman

Mumbai Crime: 25-year-old woman seeks refund for bad pizza, loses Rs 27,000

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-crime-2...

hushed
155 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
IIT student, i thought IITians were geniuses stuck_out_tongue
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Yes they are geniuses as in Bollywood movies.

View 21 more replies
Link Copied

I think one should be able to understand pay requests and Refund, Even God Can’t do anything in such cases.
BTW i am trying to explain to a girl from 25 minutes, how to buy Gv from NearBuy and Get Cashback.

Link Copied

Give me her number I will also try to explain.

View 20 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Sadly many engineering girls are like this.
In my first year of engineering one of the ranker girl in my class participated in a hackathon and her idea was to make an app that would store internet data when you are on wifi and than use it when you’re outside the house so this way we don’t have to pay the ₹400/gb(that time price). She literally thought that the 1gb or 2gb internet access we get is something we can store locally in mobile and use later as it is just GB.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Dhanya bhag hamaare jo aise engineer hein duniya mein… sad toungueout

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

In India,
Being Topper ( Ratta Maaar stuck_out_tongue ) ) And Being Knowledgeable Is Two VERY Different Things.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

You can’t top IIT with ratta maar.

If you ever met one of these toppers then you will realize how brilliant they are. I have and I know a few of them. That’s why I can say.

View 18 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

most girls lack common sense and logic sense. of course, they become extra intelligent once they get married.

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

Exactly like you lack common sense that every sentence starts with a capital letter and there is nothing called as “extra intelligent” or logic sense, because its either logic or sense.

View 10 more replies
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Guys i was just kidding, people took it some other way wink stuck_out_tongue
Its Men Vs Women here laughing

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

I did not sweat
I was fine until people started saying oh she’s a girl, girls dont have common sense. I am not saying all women are smart either. But somebody does a mistake and some people go all like ah, girls are dumb. Crazy.
Just because someone does something wrong, you dont go judge the entire population and talk shit about them.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

idhar bhi BIGG BOSS shuru pensive

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Lath lelo, ek dusre ka sarr fod do saare joy joy

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

there are conflicting versions of the modus operandi in the article the girl says she filled out a link with mob amount and mpin and then there were 3 transactions in quick succession whereas the police says the fraudster sent a qr code for pay request wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Must be my ex joy joy🤣🤣🤣

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think those who r debating her intelligence are much foolish then her… There is no such criteria on which u r judging her intelligence and passing our useless comments on her… I think first u need to check your intelligence…are u never made fool by someone in ur whole life?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

aur bhagwan ne jisko jitna diya hai jaisa banaya hai wo waisa hi rahega

intolerant hone ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594173/original/Screenshot_20191108_014038.jpg?1573157478One More Case, which site gives 40% off for using upi.. All unused Brain comes to my messenger

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Side effects of getting Rangoli
#RangoliMilGayi

Link Copied

I really wonder that people are debating on women’s intelligence and iit toppers intelligence no_mouth
Is it a topic which needs to have debate?
Women’s are intelligent, who needs proof for that?
If someone is not intelligent in one aspect it doesnt mean that she is a fool
Whoknows in some other field she might be even more knowledgeable than u and many others who doubt her
And @RangoliMilGayi
One’s intelligence is determined by his/her ability of using an offer?
Will u consider her intelligent if she was able to understand offer in no time, Ur crazy
Try explaining ur friend/father/uncle or any male, u will find similar response or questions from them regarding it.
Its not because he/she is male /female its because they had never used such offers
If everyone was able to use offers like u do, offers would have got extinct
@TechnoFrendz
IIT can be never passed on sole basis of byhearting and if even done they cannot emerge as toppers
I imagine u have never met any toppers yet

Link Copied

That’s why instead of giving her Gv and making decent profits, I helped her explaining each and every Offer. Conversation is atleast 3 pages Long. Ask Your Brother to help you that much and then come here and comment. I never doubted anyone’s intelligent, when you run for too much offers, you meet all Frawd people, who will just Lure you to buy from Them.

View 8 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Aise hi IITian fir Amazon join karke hum logo ko 2100 Cashback wali offer de dete hai.. biggrin

Link Copied

But they are not iit toppers right no_mouth
Here discussion is that iit toppers are fools and are ones who emerged as toppers in the toughest exam just because of byhearting

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

Who is responsible for girls doing these silly mistakes? Our system which thinks from early age of their schooling that they are good for nothing when it comes to curious and logical subject.

I understand that by nature men and women are wired inside for certain tasks. They(woman) are not made highly curious and those who are, don’t get help from right people as those who help get bitten by lusty bug. rolleyes So even though IITian, girls get advice from another girl as by default they think men are stupid which is feeded since their birth to them. Even if you try to help, they won’t show any interest.

Over the time only nature is powerful to make a change to overall structure of a girl. When man can cook or wash or do 8 out of 10 tasks a woman can do, why woman hesitate in 8 out of 10 men tasks. The biggest fraud happening in this world is in name of women empowerment where women are being given a free walk and then it is told that they are being empowered. The women empowerment is the fakest thing happening around the world and they are being pushed backwards.

A women will be empowered when they will be curious to know the things right from root to fruit but most women are interested in fruits only and don’t want to go into details of leaves, branches and root.

If someone think they can empower a women after age of 20 or 30, they are wasting their own time. At this age only robots are made which are told to do certain task and they do. You will find most girls in CSE or IT in B.Tech colleges but when it is asked why they joined it, the answer is Never the love for technology but a bhed chaal. During my own B.Tech in CSE we had 32 boys and 38 girls out of 70 and not even a one used to be mad behind concepts. Men learn as they use their time to help other men and least interested in what other’s wear or what makeup to do. But girls waste a big part of their time talking about others life and gossip all around and at last end up doing this kind of stuff which this so called IITian did. There is a high time when certain tasks should be set differently for boys and girls. In name of gender equality, stupidity is spreading everywhere. smile

Link Copied

But the fact is they (girls/women) get better percentage than boys/men!!

View 21 more replies
Link Copied

@MJ911 Can you please close this thread? It’s unnecessary discussion.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594201/medium/62572814313e2dc279d9244721b3450213f048b.jpg?1573207053

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

The thing that disgusts me the most is the fact that we have started questioning her intellectuals for being a victim of fraud. I see women with very bad driving skills, technical skills. I used to get annoyed. I used to mock them. Then I realized one thing. There is a reason behind those behavior.
Girls face a lot of challenges in India. Say in a family there are two siblings, bro n sis. Say bro broke his toy, n fixed it then parents gonna applause it. Most probably the sis did not get such complex toy in the first hand. If she breaks the toy then everyone will call her how silly she really is. I am not saying every family has that problem. But majority of our family is like that. The boy is allowed to have more resources, chances to commit mistakes etc etc. So, because of those experience the boy becomes a better driver, technician etc. Even if the family is supportive, the sis has to face the world. So, she tries not to commit any mistake. You guys must have seen, how girls play it safe at most of the time, how our sisters depend on us to get their computers fixed(even if it is just a bit of reinstalling stuffs. Pressing keys n buttons here and there. Nothing extraordinary stuff done by us.), how our sisters ask us for driving lessons(even though we are not the best in the world). And most of the time we never try to teach her the thing because we need to know about those things first even before teaching someone else. And they replicate those things. They drive vehicles not so well because we are bad drivers and she was not allowed to have a good instructor because we didn’t have them, they keep fumbling in doing simplest tech stuff because they were not allowed to tinker in the first place. As always society expects the best from everyone.
Because of these deep lying reasons they do things not so well in front of our eyes. Wherever they are being given equal chance to compete, have dignity, they beat us in those fields. IAS topper a woman, gate topper a woman, IES topper another woman, do you really think those are happy accidents by god to make things more sexy? I am not being partial to men though. In developed foreign countries, women can be as asshole as men can be and some got executed for their crimes and I am really glad for that.
So, all I can do is to request you to allow them to grow. Accidents can happen to anyone in the world. We gotta accept that we all are noobs at some fields. Let’s not criticize women for their stupid faults. We allowed them to foster those quality in the first place and now we gonna criticize them being stupid? Not fair, at least not in India.

Link Copied

while reading this essay i fell asleep halfway, i am quoting this so that i can read the rest tomorrow morning, but i understand you feeling bud, from now on i am going to give more chance and opportunity to momtha bunergee and sonia gaanthi.

View 1 more reply
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Chud++p bahat ho gaya bhailog. Ladki kaa jeb kat gaya aur apni shanti. 😁 Asha karte hain ki ladki ko dhan aur apna shanti mil jae. ( We have had enough of c7ckf₹ckery, my dear brotherhood. Girl lost her money n we lost our peace. I hope the girl gets her money back n we get our peace back. 😁) Goodu nighty. Sala weekend toh do din milta hai. Let’s not ruin it. 🙂 Love, Respect n Peace

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597296/medium/6260464FbiG9Z1.gif?1575398540

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

@desiman what was your motivation behind posting this ?

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594383/original/IMG_20191110_115906.jpg?1573367387

View 10 more replies
Link Copied

https://trak.in/tags/business/2019/11/09/upi-fr...

All these frauds happen in same pattern. People look for customer care number by searching in Google and contacting fraud number.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

yeh topic kahan se shuru hua aur kahan paunch gaya pensive cry

Link Copied

Maine lock karne ko bola par @MJ911 ne ignore kar diya sob

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

ahhm

replyuser
Click here to reply