Mumbai doubt

Mumbai doubt

99°
Missing
Deal Cadet
95
126
1

im coming from South. going to stay in Mumbai for a week. anywhere can i find cheap star hotels around 1.5k to stay. please help me. also can I find oyo premium rooms cheaper? ..

19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
95
126
1

Going to do lasik.. any hospital to do cheaper & also within a week possibly?

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2119
81

Check for oyo rooms or else there are ac rooms near all railway station’s i suppose where they give rooms at cheap price….

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27
Sourav464 wrote:

Going to do lasik.. any hospital to do cheaper & also within a week possibly?

pls go to a good reputed doctor/hospital, dont see cheap hospital. eyes are for lifetime. some people say cheap lasik but do sub standard surgery. latest technology is contoura vision. this is better than lasik.

https://www.shroffeye.org/contoura-vision-...k/

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
204
847
8

Coming from south to mumbai that to for eye surgery flushed

From which south you are coming.

Checkout on internet or your relatives might help find in south itself.

Missing
Deal Cadet
95
126
1
Common-man wrote:

Coming from south to mumbai that to for eye surgery flushed

From which south you are coming.

Checkout on internet or your relatives might help find in south itself.

Also for a tour bro. Can I find oyo premium rooms cheaply using any code

Missing
Deal Cadet
95
126
1
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

pls go to a good reputed doctor/hospital, dont see cheap hospital. eyes are for lifetime. some people say cheap lasik but do sub standard surgery. latest technology is contoura vision. this is better than lasik.

https://www.shroffeye.org/contoura-vision-...k/

Ok bro. I thought vasan eye care will be good. Have you heard about that. How much that contoura vision will be bro. Budget 50k only

Missing
Deal Cadet
95
126
1
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Check for oyo rooms or else there are ac rooms near all railway station’s i suppose where they give rooms at cheap price….

Bro any oyo coupons u know or any offers running currently

Missing
Deal Subedar
303
1090
10
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

you made the account just to comment this rolleyes

Yes doubt it is any multiple accounts by any dimer maybe. It’s is his first post he know how to tag also. When I am newbie I don’t know how to tag anybody

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
242
1673
20
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

you made the account just to comment this rolleyes

He is the Legend of DD who rises from the ashes whenever required before getting his id suspended for some unknown reasons

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
252
4
Expand
dev007 wrote:

He is the Legend of DD who rises from the ashes whenever required before getting his id suspended for some unknown reasons

Don’t know if your comment was realistic or sarcastic but I found it funny

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
242
1673
20
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Don’t know if your comment was realistic or sarcastic but I found it funny

No sir, not sarcastic, I don’t know who he is, but he comes up with sensible information every time as I’ve been seeing him since past 5 years or so. Don’t know the back story of why he is suspended/blocked From DD.

Missing