Mumbai staring at a huge shortage of Doctors an...

Mumbai staring at a huge shortage of Doctors and health professionals

71°
Missing
Deal Subedar
462
1259
12
Mumbai staring at a huge shortage of Doctors and health professionals

Mumbai is on the verge of an unprecedented public health emergency crisis as both public and private hospitals in the city are swamped with huge numbers of Covid-19 patients, even as ICU care facilities of almost all hospitals are getting exhausted and a shortage of nearly 400 doctors and healthcare professionals is turning the situation alarmingly grim.
Despite lockdown, Mumbai is witnessing 400 cases daily on average. The city’s medical infrastructure is finding it difficult to meet their needs, forcing a few to wait on roads overnight before the administration makes arrangements.

Source
The Economic Times https://m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-n...

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3101
25

now death graph will rise steeply.

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83

COVID-19 cases in India to peak in June-July, no declining trend despite lockdown: AIIMS director
AIIMS Director Dr Randeep Guleria said: “Currently, the cases are continuing to grow at a flat rate, sometimes even more. So, it is very difficult to predict when the peak will come; but it is likely to peak around June or July.”
.
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/trends/covid-...
.
It’s getting SCARY now… 👆👆

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
vijkap201 wrote:

COVID-19 cases in India to peak in June-July, no declining trend despite lockdown: AIIMS director
AIIMS Director Dr Randeep Guleria said: “Currently, the cases are continuing to grow at a flat rate, sometimes even more. So, it is very difficult to predict when the peak will come; but it is likely to peak around June or July.”
.
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/trends/covid-...
.
It’s getting SCARY now… 👆👆

Elon Musk can only save us now laughing stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
936
11
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Elon Musk can only save us now laughing stuck_out_tongue

Yes, He will make arrangements for us to go to space. Hoping Corona doesn’t follow. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
593
21

About 25,000 people die of hunger each day in the world, 9M a year
https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges/peopl...
No body really cares for them, while having all the resource to mitigate their problem.
keep the virus cases and death counts including inflated figures in front of this, all paths lead me to believing this is something to do with taking away our rights,freedom ,businesses and incomes rather than protecting ourself by staying at home

And Kisi mahaan insaan ne kaha hai –
If masks work, why do businesses need to be closed?
And if they don’t work, why are we being forced to wear them?

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
593
21
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Elon Musk can only save us now laughing stuck_out_tongue

Yea by beaming 5G using his newly approved Starlink 5G satellites, worldwide,
around 12000 of them were approved just when the lock down started.
Na rahega Baas, Na Bajegi Basuri

Missing
Deal Subedar
462
1259
12

Situation is getting worse day by day and dimers are in sarcasm , humor .

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
936
11
Common-man wrote:

Situation is getting worse day by day and dimers are in sarcasm , humor .

what other options left😛

Missing
Deal Subedar
462
1259
12

In Mumbai lockdown might be extended till May end

Missing