My name is not appearing on electoralsearch.in ...

My name is not appearing on electoralsearch.in even though I have voter id card

218°
Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1861
30

Can someone please suggest what should I do now?

I called on 1950 and they’re telling me that they can help only Goa citizens and I need to call my state helpline number whereas there is no such number other than 1950 where I can call.

I need to change my voting constituency and date of birth also.

31 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58

search with EPIC number also.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2258
83
161508 wrote:

search with EPIC number also.

+1…

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
2079
24

You want to change dob or update in dob (older cards with only mmyyyy dob) ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1861
30
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

+1…

Done but nothing found

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1861
30
BARCODE wrote:

You want to change dob or update in dob (older cards with only mmyyyy dob) ?

My Date of Birth in my card is shown as XX/XX/1985 which I want to get changed to 1986

Missing
Entertainer
103
14904
376

Let election come. You will know your name is there or not.

Missing
Entertainer
103
14904
376
Expand
sardasa wrote:

My Date of Birth in my card is shown as XX/XX/1985 which I want to get changed to 1986

You have 2 options. There are camps by eci time to time. Visit them. Or visit collector/dm office. Carry dob proof and voter card.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4286
135

Don’t they come around near election time and ask if your name is on the list? That is how I got on the list since I was never in it and I had also moved.. Once they took the info the many parties would set you up so you can vote for them. Heck even during the voting day they had kiosks all around helping people get their papers in order. Also even if you name is on the printed list, doing a search took many months for it to show up. I don’t think the 2 computer systems are linked and someone manually enters the data into the national database.

Missing
Entertainer
244
35721
361
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

You have 2 options. There are camps by eci time to time. Visit them. Or visit collector/dm office. Carry dob proof and voter card.

I did the same at a Camp during last lok sabha elections but they didn’t rectify. Sent me same details in updated Voter Card. Paise aur le liye Campa Cola ke☹️ Will try again this time. Good that OP posted this thread. Let me know if you get it done. I dont give my Voter Card anywhere for the same reason.

Missing
Blogger
277
5380
84
Expand
saucap wrote:

I did the same at a Camp during last lok sabha elections but they didn’t rectify. Sent me same details in updated Voter Card. Paise aur le liye Campa Cola ke☹️ Will try again this time. Good that OP posted this thread. Let me know if you get it done. I dont give my Voter Card anywhere for the same reason.

Worried about “you don’t look so old” comments? stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Entertainer
244
35721
361
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Worried about “you don’t look so old” comments? stuck_out_tongue

Bro, I have grey hair which I don’t dye at all. So I have no such concern 😀 😅

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58
Expand
saucap wrote:

Bro, I have grey hair which I don’t dye at all. So I have no such concern 😀 😅

fill relevant correction form(form 8) in nvsp.in …

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58
marketdimer wrote:

Let election come. You will know your name is there or not.

Polling dates already announced.. Do u want to wait till the last minute.?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
616
6597
255

Would not even bother to check if my name is there on the election portal or not. Wondering why would anyone take in so much effort to stand in queues and then realize that a tea salesman has been chosen as the PM who does not even have basic public speaking skills.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
536
5738
50

@sardasa1
In Andhra lakhs of voters were deleted after opposition party filed Form7 (Voter ID Deletion request) on behalf of voters who were not favourable to them. Looks like someone filed form 7 and removed your name.

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53

my voters id lost,how to get new?

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1861
30
sukant1989 wrote:

my voters id lost,how to get new?

Apply form 6

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1861
30
bookface wrote:

@sardasa1
In Andhra lakhs of voters were deleted after opposition party filed Form7 (Voter ID Deletion request) on behalf of voters who were not favourable to them. Looks like someone filed form 7 and removed your name.

How can I even know if that’s what has happened?

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2258
83
alienteck wrote:

Don’t they come around near election time and ask if your name is on the list? That is how I got on the list since I was never in it and I had also moved.. Once they took the info the many parties would set you up so you can vote for them. Heck even during the voting day they had kiosks all around helping people get their papers in order. Also even if you name is on the printed list, doing a search took many months for it to show up. I don’t think the 2 computer systems are linked and someone manually enters the data into the national database.

They visited my place long back…

@sardasa1 so wait…

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2258
83
Expand
sardasa wrote:

How can I even know if that’s what has happened?

i too don’t have my card so i just carry my aadhar card and my card no with me always…

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1861
30
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

They visited my place long back…

@sardasa1 so wait…

Ok

Missing
Deal Cadet
226
639
15

Before the last parliament election, i applied form 8 for correction in my name and DOB.
After lot of search i also not found my name in list. Last week i visited the correction centre, i found my name with new EPIC number.
Then i applied form 6 and got Colour Photo voter id card in Govt E_seva centre.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4286
135
rocker123 wrote:

Would not even bother to check if my name is there on the election portal or not. Wondering why would anyone take in so much effort to stand in queues and then realize that a tea salesman has been chosen as the PM who does not even have basic public speaking skills.

Its better than an actor getting the job or a pimp…

Did you know the US campaigned for Indira Gandhi to become PM? The alternatives were all pro soviets while she was not.. The same Indira Gandhi that the US kept threatening with big badda boom for 2 decades and made pro soviet enough to sign the mutual defence treaty with them.. nurturing a leader is important..

Missing
Entertainer
551
2323
32
rocker123 wrote:

Would not even bother to check if my name is there on the election portal or not. Wondering why would anyone take in so much effort to stand in queues and then realize that a tea salesman has been chosen as the PM who does not even have basic public speaking skills.

Why do you even care bro? No one’s forcing you to do the same. Just be at home and enjoy your day.

Also, I’d take effort to stand in queues and vote for the BETTER INDIA. And I’m wondering why so much hate towards Modi?

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4286
135
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Why do you even care bro? No one’s forcing you to do the same. Just be at home and enjoy your day.

Also, I’d take effort to stand in queues and vote for the BETTER INDIA. And I’m wondering why so much hate towards Modi?

If Modi brings out capital punishment for banksters like China and Iran I would vote for him..

Missing
Deal Cadet
233
818
8
rocker123 wrote:

Would not even bother to check if my name is there on the election portal or not. Wondering why would anyone take in so much effort to stand in queues and then realize that a tea salesman has been chosen as the PM who does not even have basic public speaking skills.

Do u have better option ?

Missing