My PayPal account is showing negative balance

My PayPal account is showing negative balance

176°
Images %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
4,310
6038
100

Don’t know why this is happening.Do anyone know the reason?

14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21774
259

screenshot

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
527
2

Some customer must have claimed chargeback under PayPal gurantee
Don’t think there’s any solution except payback from customer/merchant.

6f79a9a8 ca39 41c4 b74e ddc524991243
Deal Cadet
152
832
14
Expand
RisingSid wrote:

Business account

Bro. Actually, if you accept payments and sometimes the customers can claim a refund and you have to respond to the dispute if not they will refund to the customers.

So actually. This might be someone has made a dispute on payment made to you.

Go to resolution center and check the transaction and file details in time and you will get your negative balance gone if you win dispute biggrin

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21774
259
kushagraamit wrote:

Some customer must have claimed chargeback under PayPal gurantee
Don’t think there’s any solution except payback from customer/merchant.

+1

Missing
Deal Subedar
303
1113
10

PayPal block all my account any help how to unblock them

Images %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
4,310
6038
100
kushagraamit wrote:

Some customer must have claimed chargeback under PayPal gurantee
Don’t think there’s any solution except payback from customer/merchant.

Will they block my account or do something else if I will not add more money into that negative balanced PayPal account

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
206
2

Pack your bags and fly to London.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122

This is normal. If you receive funds from someone then PayPal will withdrawn it to your bank. Now, it the person chargeback then PayPal refunds his money and make your balance negative. Now, whenever you will make your next purchase, they will add this negative balance in your invoice and charge your card accordingly.

It happened with me a few times. It’s normal.

Images %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
4,310
6038
100
Roushh wrote:

This is normal. If you receive funds from someone then PayPal will withdrawn it to your bank. Now, it the person chargeback then PayPal refunds his money and make your balance negative. Now, whenever you will make your next purchase, they will add this negative balance in your invoice and charge your card accordingly.

It happened with me a few times. It’s normal.

But the person who sent me money hadn’t done any chargeback.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
RisingSid wrote:

But the person who sent me money hadn’t done any chargeback.

Check the transaction history. The information you provided is not sufficient.

Images
suspended
22
811
19
Expand
RisingSid wrote:

But the person who sent me money hadn’t done any chargeback.

Call customer care and ask them about the query u will get instant answer about order I’d and all that paypal cc is not that bad …or next time if anyone paid u it will be auto adjusted

Missing