My Secret, Terrius: Netflix drama 'predicted' c...

My Secret, Terrius: Netflix drama 'predicted' coronavirus outbreak back in 2018

108°
Missing
Super Moderator
942
25176
784

Check the video here flushed
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1259...

7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
530
12

Only relaxing this was mortality rate isn’t matching.

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33

Sars and mers both had previous outbreaks and they come from the same coronavirus family strain afaik.
It’s barely a prediction rather than imploring possible bio engineering of the existing virus strain as a bio weapon.
90% mortality rate ? biggrin
Not accurate or barely a prediction.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
530
12
zafar_khan wrote:

Sars and mers both had previous outbreaks and they come from the same coronavirus family strain afaik.
It’s barely a prediction rather than imploring possible bio engineering of the existing virus strain as a bio weapon.
90% mortality rate ? biggrin
Not accurate or barely a prediction.

Just 2 things common:
1. Attacks respiratory system
2. Incubation period of 2-14 days.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1347
11

Most people predicted…even Bill gates was talking about major Pandemic…

The Ebola crisis, SARS, MERS and lot others have already given hint about these epidemics…

Now if everyone here on DD started to predict the year of next major outbreak, will you say it’s a miracle? Or just silly guess?

PS. You can’t trust China, we never know! The world should come together and teach some lesson to China…

Missing
Entertainer
22
2043
25

Mehh!
Watch disneys Rapunzel 🥺 quarantined long ago

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3485
66
Time_pass wrote:

Most people predicted…even Bill gates was talking about major Pandemic…

The Ebola crisis, SARS, MERS and lot others have already given hint about these epidemics…

Now if everyone here on DD started to predict the year of next major outbreak, will you say it’s a miracle? Or just silly guess?

PS. You can’t trust China, we never know! The world should come together and teach some lesson to China…

That guy never predicts. FYI

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
Expand
deadplay wrote:

Just 2 things common:
1. Attacks respiratory system
2. Incubation period of 2-14 days.

Sars also caused pneumonia
Incubation period also similar for mers.

Edit : @Nigel; didn’t get notification for @deadplay; reply.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1347
11
Expand
deb3l wrote:

That guy never predicts. FYI

FYI

Missing