My vodafone sim

My vodafone sim

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
712
21

2 months back i taken new voda sim for 97/- in voda store.. got some talk time and 500 4g data…I am using that sim only for net.. inserted sim into airtel wifi unlocked hotspot and using.. whenever i recharges with 50 or 100 I am getting full talk time.. I never done any spl recharge for getting full talktime… Is this my luck or for all the voda customers getting same talk time ?

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Ezgif.com video to gif
Deal Captain
12
168
9906
123

Darbaja todo phele
Fir batayenge

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3604
33

FRC benefit?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
712
21
@[email protected](h@$€R wrote:

"@dayaa":http://www.desidime.com/users/302426 wrote:

how to change user name https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png mods can change?

bhai first Solve this mystery of free voda 4G then vll get ur id changed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

getting full talk time is very happy for me.. when ever freecharge giving 50 rc 50cb am getting more benefit.. in voda 950 mb 4g data 147/- validity 28 days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
82
3982
46
@dayaa wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

FRC benefit?

means?


means FIRST RECHARGE, u might get 3 to 4 months of data/talktime as per ur FRC benefits..

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
712
21
@chetanc12 wrote:


@dayaa wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

FRC benefit?

means?


means FIRST RECHARGE, u might get 3 to 4 months of data/talktime as per ur FRC benefits..

okay bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
227

@dayaa For new users, benefits will remain for 90 days only. All operators. Port after 3 months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3604
33
@dayaa wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

FRC benefit?

means?


First recharge that you made might have this offer like full talktime on 50/100/150 during first three months. Can check on Vodafone website and verify.

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
712
21
@Plato wrote:

@dayaa For new users, benefits will remain for 90 days only. All operators. Port after 3 months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ok bro… better to take new sim after 3 months 😃

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
712
21
@disclaimer wrote:


@dayaa wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

FRC benefit?

means?


First recharge that you made might have this offer like full talktime on 50/100/150 during first three months. Can check on Vodafone website and verify.
okay bro. tfs

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
227
@dayaa wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@dayaa For new users, benefits will remain for 90 days only. All operators. Port after 3 months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ok bro… better to take new sim after 3 months 😃


In porting also, we get similar new user benefits up to 3 months.

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
712
21
@Plato wrote:


@dayaa wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@dayaa For new users, benefits will remain for 90 days only. All operators. Port after 3 months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ok bro… better to take new sim after 3 months 😃


In porting also, we get similar new user benefits up to 3 months.

i ported idea – docomo… getting 30p/min only for docomo.. but i nvr got full talk time when i do recharge with 50 or 100/— but 30p/min is more than enough for 3 months.. after that i have to search for best network to port again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif .

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
686
9
@Plato wrote:

@dayaa wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@dayaa For new users, benefits will remain for 90 days only. All operators. Port after 3 months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ok bro… better to take new sim after 3 months 😃


In porting also, we get similar new user benefits up to 3 months.


Then again port

God logo 300x300
suspended
0
50
20
0

port is good option

Missing