Need Advice regd Flipkart E Gift Card (3000 Rs valid till 19 Jan,16)

0°
Deal Newbie
neo_ficci

Hi,
I have one Flipkart E Gift Card (3000 Rs valid till 19 Jan,16) which i bought one year back at 10% discount. Now i am getting daily emails to utilise it otherwise it would expire.

Can anybody pls advice any best and cheapest deal available at flipkart presently.
Earlier i thought to buy inflated sofa, cordless phone and clothes but these products are available on paytm, sanpdeal at much cheaper rate.

Thanks

6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

made any order and then cancel it. fk will increase the validity of ur wallet balance. please confirm with other dimmers also

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Best advice.. Sell it to me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Wrong thread buddy..it should be asked here:👇
www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and...es

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@Manish Taneja wrote:

made any order and then cancel it. fk will increase the validity of ur wallet balance. please confirm with other dimmers also

i recently tried dis…my 1500 where about to expire on 9 jan…so i shopped n returned thw item..however the money got refunded to my wallet on 09 and it immediately expired….i called fk cc…they refunded the amount to my fk wallet…wich can be used on w.s. retail only and lifetime validity

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ustaad place an order and cancel it later to get that egv balance converted into store credits that can later be used to make a purchase from any flipkart advantage seller

JAI JAI shree RAM!!:-D

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sir, I placed order for inflated sofa of Rs 3200 (3000 eGV +200 bank a/c) and then cancelled it next day. I got following message “The amount of Rs. 3000.00 towards the order/item will be refunded to your Gift Voucher by Monday, 25 Jan’16*.”
Then I have checkd eGV again had 3000/- back and 200 back to my bank a/c.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

if you dnt want you can give me at some cost

replyuser
Click here to reply