Need delhi dimer help

Need delhi dimer help

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31

I recharged 200rs Metro Card using Paytm.. balance did not show up.. Then i read instruction carefully , it said go to TVM AND INSERT CARD and balance will b loaded.. I did the same.. balance again did not show up the machine asks for cash .. pls help

  • In
13 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
1,051
240
0

@BB8DealWars
In the AVM machine, you will see 2 options
1) check balance
2) add topup (as far as i remember)
Select 2nd option and activate. BTW, you can still use old Rs 500 note to recharge your card but only if your balance is less than Rs 100.

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31
@victory wrote:

@BB8DealWars
In the AVM machine, you will see 2 options
1) check balance
2) add topup (as far as i remember)
Select 2nd option and activate. BTW, you can still use old Rs 500 note to recharge your card but only if your balance is less than Rs 100.


Bro i do add topup , then it asks for amount , i put 200 and then it asks for cash! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
1,051
240
0

I guess you are using the wrong machine. Use the machine that is fixed near the counter.

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31
@victory wrote:

I guess you are using the wrong machine. Use the machine that is fixed near the counter.


is TVM and AVM same?
Add value machine
Ticket Vending machine

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
1,051
240
0

Nopes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif AVM is a small machine that is usually fixed near the card counter (not the token counter).

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,061
22523
141
@BB8DealWars wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

@AtulTheDimer @rajrocks

Bro that is ticket vending machine. U r using wrong machine

AVM machine is small in size. Ask metro staff where it is present


oh
thank you @AtulTheDimer
@victory
KG
Keep the card touched with machine until it gets successful. It takes 3-4 secs.

If u remove card before success then u can repeat it.

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
220
4820
47

In short, One should better recharge offline for Delhi Metro cards since online CONVENIENCE is NEGATIVE here !
→ I lost 500 bucks due to this earlier! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

In short, One should better recharge offline for Delhi Metro cards since online CONVENIENCE is NEGATIVE here !
→ I lost 500 bucks due to this earlier! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


i also think the same now.. for just 20rs cashback , its not worth it

Missing