Need help buying a TV

Need help buying a TV

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Missing
Deal Cadet
8
306
888
19

hi dimers
i need suggestions to buy a TV
Requirements: 50- 55 inches, LED or Plasma, smart TV, Full HD, picture quality must be good, sound may be average as i have a good home theatre system

Price range upto 40-50k or lower

Brands I am considering: TCL, Sanyo, VU, or any other good brand that may come in my budget.

please help!!

  • In
13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54

leeco tv

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
392
13

https://www.flipkart.com/leeco-138-8cm-55-ultra...

https://www.flipkart.com/vu-127cm-50-ultra-hd-4...

https://www.flipkart.com/vu-102cm-40-ultra-hd-4...

Go for Leeco or VU from flipkart for a hassle free post sale experience (installation and service support). The brands exclusive for amazon (TCL) and other brands sold there have poor after sales service backup. Especially if you live in a small town or sub urbans you will face this kinda of service backup issues, so prefer flipkart if you want a proper service backup

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
306
888
19
cody wrote:

leeco tv

thanks a lot
hws leeco quality….any experience??
though reviews are good but any first hand experience would help more

which one should be preferred among leeco and vu

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
306
888
19
dna_uncut wrote:

https://www.flipkart.com/leeco-138-8cm-55-ultra...

https://www.flipkart.com/vu-127cm-50-ultra-hd-4...

https://www.flipkart.com/vu-102cm-40-ultra-hd-4...

Go for Leeco or VU from flipkart for a hassle free post sale experience (installation and service support). The brands exclusive for amazon (TCL) and other brands sold there have poor after sales service backup. Especially if you live in a small town or sub urbans you will face this kinda of service backup issues, so prefer flipkart if you want a proper service backup

thanks a lot
hws leeco quality….any experience??
though reviews are good but any first hand experience would help more

which one should be preferred among leeco and vu

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
Expand
killer143 wrote:

thanks a lot
hws leeco quality….any experience??
though reviews are good but any first hand experience would help more

which one should be preferred among leeco and vu

leeco has bleeding issue, see if you can survive with it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
306
888
19
Expand
cody wrote:

leeco has bleeding issue, see if you can survive with it.

thanks, i don’t know much about this bleeding thing…can u tell more, and which brand do u suggest to buy

Peace
Deal Major
124
27
20471
149
Expand
killer143 wrote:

thanks, i don’t know much about this bleeding thing…can u tell more, and which brand do u suggest to buy

Never even think of purchasing that chinese letv if you want value for money.
Go & watch reviews on youtube. That TV can’t beat Sony Bravia or LG in terms of quality.
Bhalee hii chotii screen kyun naa mill rahii hooo parr yehh letv bhull karr bhi matt lenaa!!!
customer service kaa toh review dekh karr hii pataa chall jayegaa … Bahutt chalun hai, yahaa parr hamee kudaa maal double rate parr bechh rahee haii aur apne wahaa super 4 launch karr ke baithee haii. Inkooo badawaaa mattt doo warnaa bewkoof banaa karr rakh dengee https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Lenaaa hee haii toh sony kaa 43inch(model -43w800d) badiyaa 3d+android tv hai that will cost you around Rs.48k (approx)

Aish karoo ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19

@killer143

Itni Mandi me itna bada TV le rhe ho koi lotter lage h ya black money ki den h….. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
306
888
19
Lala wrote:

@killer143

Itni Mandi me itna bada TV le rhe ho koi lotter lage h ya black money ki den h….. toungueout toungueout toungueout toungueout

hahaha !!
koi lottery nhi lagi lalaji
ab zyada savings karne ka fayda nhi….kya pata kab koi naya rule aa jaye:-D

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@killer143 wrote:

hahaha !!
koi lottery nhi lagi lalaji
ab zyada savings karne ka fayda nhi….kya pata kab koi naya rule aa jaye:-D

Dal m kuch to kala h….Saving m log 500-1000 ke notes jama Karte h…..100 ke nhi……🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😒😒😒😒

Missing