Need Help for Choosing Bluetooth Speaker

Need Help for Choosing Bluetooth Speaker

94°
Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20

I used to own a Logitech x50 for 2 years, but yesterday I damaged it by throwing it like a tennis ball and now it’s not starting though it is charging. The speaker was flawless even now and I really loved how it wouldn’t distort even at high volumes while giving amazing loudness.
Now, I want to know which bluetooth speakers you own/recommend and what is a good model under 3k budget from your experience. Sound quality, reliability and loudness are the only things which matter to me.

22 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20

And is x50 really better than most 2k-3k speakers as many say?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
108
2

My x50 is working flawlessly from past 1 year. once little bit of water got splashed into it and it still is working fine.

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1448
34
….With the help of dimers i have mnay bluetooth speakers and headfones now….n even i bought logitech x50 for some 600 bucks some months back….n its a decent speaker…bt if u r looking for 3k budget better go for logitech x300….its an old model but its smooth…i have x300 as well and i uses x300 and sony srs xb21 on daily basis….
Missing
Deal Cadet
219
412
4
still_guessing wrote:
….With the help of dimers i have mnay bluetooth speakers and headfones now….n even i bought logitech x50 for some 600 bucks some months back….n its a decent speaker…bt if u r looking for 3k budget better go for logitech x300….its an old model but its smooth…i have x300 as well and i uses x300 and sony srs xb21 on daily basis….

X50 for 600 ?? From where and how you got ?

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1448
34

…..29 JAN 2018….it was 644 rs….Amazon…

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2431
32

Lol , may I know why did you throw it like a tennis ball?

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
scool3030266 wrote:

My x50 is working flawlessly from past 1 year. once little bit of water got splashed into it and it still is working fine.

X50 is really a beast compared to its price and size.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
still_guessing wrote:
….With the help of dimers i have mnay bluetooth speakers and headfones now….n even i bought logitech x50 for some 600 bucks some months back….n its a decent speaker…bt if u r looking for 3k budget better go for logitech x300….its an old model but its smooth…i have x300 as well and i uses x300 and sony srs xb21 on daily basis….

I’d buy x50 again at 600rs, but its selling at 1400-1500rs now confused
Let me check x300.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Expand
ItsBetter wrote:

X50 for 600 ?? From where and how you got ?

Many bluetooth speakers and headphones were selling at 30-150rs during midnight for a few days a month ago on Amazon. Tons of people looted 10-20 speakers. I didn’t get even one cry

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Lol , may I know why did you throw it like a tennis ball?

Kopa. Rage rolleyes

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5

Bro please also guide me regardi g this.
I want to buy Bluetooth speaker in lowest possible price (discounted price )and best quality in terms of sound and durability

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Common-man wrote:

Bro please also guide me regardi g this.
I want to buy Bluetooth speaker in lowest possible price (discounted price )and best quality in terms of sound and durability

Logitech x50 is the best under 1.5k. Don’t buy anything else. Wait for it to go down in price. You can get it in 1.2k atleast. Its battery also doesn’t deteriorate quickly like other brands.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Adinathsurve wrote:

Zook Zoombox

Bad reviews from long term users confused

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Logitech x50 is the best under 1.5k. Don’t buy anything else. Wait for it to go down in price. You can get it in 1.2k atleast. Its battery also doesn’t deteriorate quickly like other brands.

Someone mentioned its discounted  price went down to 600 – 650 sometime back.

Any chances of its repeat anytime soon stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Someone mentioned its discounted  price went down to 600 – 650 sometime back.

Any chances of its repeat anytime soon stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

No idea. Those are rare occurrences and u have to be lucky stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Portronics Sound Drum…d best… all-rounder…

Missing