Need Help on Oyo booking

Need Help on Oyo booking

68°
Cropped 1253713562
Deal Cadet
5
125
5

I’m going to book oyo room for a night (Aug 16-17). I’ve 500 Rs oyo rupee after using 35% code, the final booking amount is less than 50rs.

Since the amount is low i doubt there will be some complications like denial of check-in. Please clarify me on this matter. Is there a possibility of rejecting my booking after I reached hotel?

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
6f79a9a8 ca39 41c4 b74e ddc524991243
Deal Cadet
188
769
13

I don’t think they will reject your order for that. You have OYO rupee meaning it is real money bro.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
6,610
24036
742

Yes they can deny check-in. It’s better to book using pay at hotel option.

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
712
10

You can call the hotel directly and can get a confirmation from them about the booking. Also inform them the time at which you would check-in.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258

@Ananthth Search hotel number on Justdial and ask for booking confirmation.

Cropped 1253713562
Deal Cadet
5
125
5
Tejaa wrote:

@Ananthth Search hotel number on Justdialand ask for booking confirmation.

Thanks bro I’ll ask them

Cropped 1253713562
Deal Cadet
5
125
5
LS27 wrote:

You can call the hotel directly and can get a confirmation from them about the booking. Also inform them the time at which you would check-in.

Thanks for the help

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
6,610
24036
742
Tejaa wrote:

@Ananthth Search hotel number on Justdialand ask for booking confirmation.

Most of the hotel numbers connect to oyo customer care pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
712
10
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Most of the hotel numbers connect to oyo customer care pensive

Before partnering with OYO they are listed at some other travel sites. So we can actually find their numbers.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Most of the hotel numbers connect to oyo customer care pensive

That is only if you search on Google or dial-through Oyo. But Justdial usually keeps the “direct number”. Even in some cases, they list personal number of the hotel manager. toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
39
1

They won’t deny they are receiving full payment.I have had experience withh booking rooms @ 99 and staying 5 days

Cropped 1253713562
Deal Cadet
5
125
5
Nigel wrote:

Yes they can deny check-in. It’s better to book using pay at hotel option.

Okay thanks bro plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
712
10
Icecube wrote:

They won’t deny they are receiving full payment.I have had experience withh booking rooms @ 99 and staying 5 days

I was denied check-in. The hotel manager said that all the rooms that was reserved for OYO are full. He asked me to cancel that booking and book directly with him at Rs2500. But the hotel was available at OYO for Rs750.
He was very rude.

Cropped 1253713562
Deal Cadet
5
125
5
Expand
LS27 wrote:

I was denied check-in. The hotel manager said that all the rooms that was reserved for OYO are full. He asked me to cancel that booking and book directly with him at Rs2500. But the hotel was available at OYO for Rs750.
He was very rude.

When did you book your room? How many days prior to your stay?

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
712
10
Expand
Ananthth wrote:

When did you book your room? How many days prior to your stay?

Don’t remember the date. But I booked on the same day of check-in date.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Note from DesiDime Team: This post is still under moderation. Your patience is greatly appreciated
Missing