need help PC randomly shutdown

need help PC randomly shutdown

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16

pls help my PC randomly shuting down

Reinstalled OS many time

installed new RAM, HDD , corsair 450v PSU

still same problem
i cant take it shop b,coz
no fix time fot shutdown

somtimes shutdown instant after i start
somtimes after 5min , 10min
somtimes afters hours

CPU ,GPU temp is mostly around 50°

14 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161

@pratik8989 did you tried applying heatsink to processor? if not try that…. or else there will be problem with motherboard IC

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@pratik8989 did you tried applying heatsink to processor? if not try that…. or else there will be problem with motherboard IC

yes applied 2-3times but that not helped

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3708
43
@pratik8989 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@pratik8989 did you tried applying heatsink to processor? if not try that…. or else there will be problem with motherboard IC

yes applied 2-3times but that not helped


You have to eliminate the most likely component causing the problem. Start with your PSU (most probably its your PSU which is causing this issue) and then your memory stick. If its neither of them then you would have to take it to a technician and they will figure it out.

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
5
1222
14

bro check the voltage of psu of 3v,5v,12v that how much current is paasing through it

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16
@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@pratik8989 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@pratik8989 did you tried applying heatsink to processor? if not try that…. or else there will be problem with motherboard IC

yes applied 2-3times but that not helped


You have to eliminate the most likely component causing the problem. Start with your PSU (most probably its your PSU which is causing this issue) and then your memory stick. If its neither of them then you would have to take it to a technician and they will figure it out.

ram, PSU is new

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16
@hitmanranger wrote:

bro check the voltage of psu of 3v,5v,12v that how much current is paasing through it

how to check that?

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
5
1222
14

check it by going on motherboard settings when the system starts than press delete key and there it will show

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16
@hitmanranger wrote:

check it by going on motherboard settings when the system starts than press delete key and there it will show

i think power not showing in BIOS its old mercury Mobo

will check again

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
5
1222
14

check it with other software available on net

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25

Do you use GPU?

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16
@MovieSeeker wrote:

Do you use GPU?

yes …but i tried after removing GPU also

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25

System restarts itself automatically if it finds any error or overload with your PC . So need to know your whole PC build and when does it happen the most while using PC the most application or in idle

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16
@MovieSeeker wrote:

System restarts itself automatically if it finds any error or overload with your PC . So need to know your whole PC build and when does it happen the most while using PC the most application or in idle

no fix time

its shutdown anytime not by any specific application

pc is old
Intel E5700 dual core
4 gb ram (new)
1tb HDD (new)
mercury PIG41Z mobo
Corsair 450v PSU (new)
Radeon HD6570 GPU

Missing