Need help regarding flipkart app

Need help regarding flipkart app

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Missing
Deal Cadet
3
181
418
2

Hey, how can I open a particular product in the app directly using affiliate link? I am trying to open the product page in app but it always opens in the browser I.e. the page is not redirected to the app.

  • In
12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Th
Deal Lieutenant
4
52
3722
18

Try to Open Link with Different Browsers

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17321
145
@rockersnow wrote:

Hey, how can I open a particular product in the app directly using affiliate link? I am trying to open the product page in app but it always opens in the browser I.e. the page is not redirected to the app.

You have to select by default app in Android

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
181
418
2
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rockersnow wrote:

Hey, how can I open a particular product in the app directly using affiliate link? I am trying to open the product page in app but it always opens in the browser I.e. the page is not redirected to the app.

You have to select by default app in Android


Can you explain the procedure?

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17321
145
@rockersnow wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rockersnow wrote:

Hey, how can I open a particular product in the app directly using affiliate link? I am trying to open the product page in app but it always opens in the browser I.e. the page is not redirected to the app.

You have to select by default app in Android


Can you explain the procedure?

Oops flipkart lite is not getting redirected
Have raised it with flipkart team. Will update once get a response.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
181
418
2
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rockersnow wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rockersnow wrote:

Hey, how can I open a particular product in the app directly using affiliate link? I am trying to open the product page in app but it always opens in the browser I.e. the page is not redirected to the app.

You have to select by default app in Android


Can you explain the procedure?

Oops flipkart lite is not getting redirected
Have raised it with flipkart team. Will update once get a response.

Okay.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17321
145

Tagging myself for reminder @A2Zdeals

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17321
145

@rockersnow

Hello,

Thank you for writing in.

We understand your concern that you are facing an issue with the app as it is loading the page to Flipkart lite and not redirecting to app.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that the issue has been assigned for the concern team, kindly wait till 24-48 hours you will get an update.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any query, please feel free to contact us back, we are more happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Jawad Khan
Flipkart Customer Support

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17321
145
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rockersnow

Hello,

Thank you for writing in.

We understand your concern that you are facing an issue with the app as it is loading the page to Flipkart lite and not redirecting to app.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that the issue has been assigned for the concern team, kindly wait till 24-48 hours you will get an update.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any query, please feel free to contact us back, we are more happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Jawad Khan
Flipkart Customer Support


@rockersnow

Received a call from flipkart care & sorry to mention but after launch of flipkart lite, web results will open in that mode only.
For app one has to go directly to app. I am not that good in technical part but have noticed previously android asking preferred mode app or browser & once or always option for setting as default.
Snapdeal & Shopclues are still App openable via affliate.

Expert views required
@Spock
@Magus
@DealSeeker

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
181
418
2
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@rockersnow

Hello,

Thank you for writing in.

We understand your concern that you are facing an issue with the app as it is loading the page to Flipkart lite and not redirecting to app.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that the issue has been assigned for the concern team, kindly wait till 24-48 hours you will get an update.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any query, please feel free to contact us back, we are more happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Jawad Khan
Flipkart Customer Support


@rockersnow

Received a call from flipkart care & sorry to mention but after launch of flipkart lite, web results will open in that mode only.
For app one has to go directly to app. I am not that good in technical part but have noticed previously android asking preferred mode app or browser & once or always option for setting as default.
Snapdeal & Shopclues are still App openable via affliate.

Expert views required
@Spock
@Magus
@DealSeeker


Thanks for your help. Earlier the affiliate URL used to directly open but not now. There must be some to open the app directly.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
181
418
2

@A2Zdeals the problem is sorted. Maybe the problem was URL shortening. Now the app is opening using the link.

Missing