need help regarding le eco 2

need help regarding le eco 2

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34

Got my le eco 2 from that Lemall epic sale. bought from Flipkart.
Have a small issue. Data connection always keeps on even when i shuts off data connection. Using Jio sim in that first slot. so it is happening because of jio sim or It is any handset issue?

26 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

I read in the comments of the lemall sale thread that it always remain on.

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34
@gambitrite wrote:

I read in the comments of the lemall sale thread that it always remain on.

Always on https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

And what if we don’t have jio after 3 months?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
173
770
53
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

I read in the comments of the lemall sale thread that it always remain on.

Always on https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

And what if we don’t have jio after 3 months?


have you updated after the first boot…

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
227
@abhimahajan980242 wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@Plato , any help


no idea bro go and call cc

Same here, i am not tech savvy at all. Sorry, helpless at being such incompetent https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34
@biggmaster wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

I read in the comments of the lemall sale thread that it always remain on.

Always on https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

And what if we don’t have jio after 3 months?


have you updated after the first boot…

Yes updated to latest version

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

@Amit Goyal

I’m also using Jio in first slot. I don’t face any such issue.

How do you say it always remains on? Do you see 4G near Jio signal with data activity even after you turn it off in settings? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34
@Magus wrote:

@Amit Goyal

I’m also using Jio in first slot. I don’t face any such issue.

How do you say it always remains on? Do you see 4G near Jio signal with data activity even after you turn it off in settings? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

No 4G signal….only HD sign with phone Handel signal on it. I will upload screenshot as soon as net connection works well

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34
@Magus wrote:

@Amit Goyal

I’m also using Jio in first slot. I don’t face any such issue.

How do you say it always remains on? Do you see 4G near Jio signal with data activity even after you turn it off in settings? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

But Data activity not showing anywhere near that signal. However all internet functions working very well.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Amit Goyal wrote:

Sry disturbing again you @Magus now working fine after removing this VolTe HD call function.
http://m.imgur.com/7...zE

What does this function do?



Come on! We are here to disturb each other. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

For me, there is no connectivity once I turn the data off even when VoLTE is on. VoLTE lets you call over a 4G network without data turned on. Have you installed the latest OTA update? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34
@Magus wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

Sry disturbing again you @Magus now working fine after removing this VolTe HD call function.
http://m.imgur.com/7...zE

What does this function do?



Come on! We are here to disturb each other. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

For me, there is no connectivity once I turn the data off even when VoLTE is on. VoLTE lets you call over a 4G network without data turned on. Have you installed the latest OTA update? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Yes installed that in excitement of new jio sim activated. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

Sry disturbing again you @Magus now working fine after removing this VolTe HD call function.
http://m.imgur.com/7...zE

What does this function do?



Come on! We are here to disturb each other. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

For me, there is no connectivity once I turn the data off even when VoLTE is on. VoLTE lets you call over a 4G network without data turned on. Have you installed the latest OTA update? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Yes installed that in excitement of new jio sim activated. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Try factory reset. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1477366555711
Deal Cadet
0
66
236
3

Me too using le 2 wid jio… bt in slot 2… no issue as such… !!

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34
@Magus wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

Sry disturbing again you @Magus now working fine after removing this VolTe HD call function.
http://m.imgur.com/7...zE

What does this function do?



Come on! We are here to disturb each other. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

For me, there is no connectivity once I turn the data off even when VoLTE is on. VoLTE lets you call over a 4G network without data turned on. Have you installed the latest OTA update? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Yes installed that in excitement of new jio sim activated. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Try factory reset. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
OK will try this today.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
81
146
3

I am using Le 2 no such problem faced. with jio …. using data and wifi…
factory reset and see…..

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34
@pnagash690 wrote:

I am using Le 2 no such problem faced. with jio …. using data and wifi…
factory reset and see…..

HD calling mode was on so this problem was occuring. I shutted that off now, working fine .But can’t make any calls from jio till I on HD mode again.

Getready
Deal Captain
26
1,178
10898
115

@Amit Goyal Nothing to worry about, it just shows like that but it isnt consuming any data
Its the same with Redmi note 3 too
Its because VOLTE is switched on
You can track the data usage, there wont be any increase in the data usage because there’s that data connection symbol

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34
@getready wrote:

@Amit Goyal Nothing to worry about, it just shows like that but it isnt consuming any data
Its the same with Redmi note 3 too
Its because VOLTE is switched on
You can track the data usage, there wont be any increase in the data usage because there’s that data connection symbol

This is the issue only….no option to see data usage on Le eco2 . By d way….thanks guys….karma pending for you.

Getready
Deal Captain
26
1,178
10898
115
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@getready wrote:

@Amit Goyal Nothing to worry about, it just shows like that but it isnt consuming any data
Its the same with Redmi note 3 too
Its because VOLTE is switched on
You can track the data usage, there wont be any increase in the data usage because there’s that data connection symbol

This is the issue only….no option to see data usage on Le eco2 . By d way….thanks guys….karma pending for you.

Updated to latest version?
I am getting real time data usage stats in the notification drop down menu
You can also try third party data usage monitoring apps

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34
@getready wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@getready wrote:

@Amit Goyal Nothing to worry about, it just shows like that but it isnt consuming any data
Its the same with Redmi note 3 too
Its because VOLTE is switched on
You can track the data usage, there wont be any increase in the data usage because there’s that data connection symbol

This is the issue only….no option to see data usage on Le eco2 . By d way….thanks guys….karma pending for you.

Updated to latest version?
I am getting real time data usage stats in the notification drop down menu
You can also try third party data usage monitoring apps
Updated version
Got that. But unlike other mobi’s, it doesn’t show data used by different apps or WiFi etc.
also when we on hotspot, doesn’t show how many and which devices are connected.

Rear camera and above two drawbacks spoiled my mood initially. otherwise it is good phone.

Missing