Need Help Unlocking Airtel 4g hotspot + Jio Con...

Need Help Unlocking Airtel 4g hotspot + Jio Connectivity

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I got this airtel 4g hotspot – http://www.shopclues.com/airtel-huawei-e5573-4g...

from my brother who is not gonna use it anymore
I have a jio barcode lying unused
I need help in unlocking this hotspot so that i can use it with jio https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif win win
Ive seen many ppl do it on the internet still i find it difficult
pls help

  • In
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161

@BB8DealWars First you reveal all uber tricks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif after that we will see about unlocking things https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@BB8DealWars First you reveal all uber tricks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif after that we will see about unlocking things https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
What’s UBER ?

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@BB8DealWars wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@BB8DealWars First you reveal all uber tricks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif after that we will see about unlocking things https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
What’s UBER ?

dnt tell lie https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15

UBER KI TRICK CHAHIYE HAME PEHLE 😈😠

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Tum Hume Uber do Hum Tumhe Jio Denge

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15
@blue wine wrote:

Tum Hume Uber do Hum Tumhe Jio Denge

jeene**

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
4
158
1378
35
Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
712
21

i have lyf mobile.. later taken new mobile and new jio sim.. now old jio sim is active only but unable to use that i airtel 4g hotspot(unlocked) settings not able to edit

Napster logo icon
Deal Subedar
4
154
1904
40

STOP ALL THIS FRAUD AND DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY. BUY A JIOFI. SATYAMEV JAYATHE.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@enapster wrote:

STOP ALL THIS FRAUD AND DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY. BUY A JIOFI. SATYAMEV JAYATHE.

Jio wifi ki price same as mob plan ya kam hogi ?

Napster logo icon
Deal Subedar
4
154
1904
40
@blue wine wrote:

@enapster wrote:

STOP ALL THIS FRAUD AND DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY. BUY A JIOFI. SATYAMEV JAYATHE.

Jio wifi ki price same as mob plan ya kam hogi ?


请翻译成英文

Missing