need immediate advice on installing cctv camera...

need immediate advice on installing cctv cameras in shop

Haha
Deal Subedar
2
234
1344
41

two helpers told my father today that manager or muneem is stealing money whenever my father is out of shop

as i study out of town i want to get cctv cameras installed in shop asap

pls guide me with the best help possible regarding some company or cameras

  • In
26 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
134
8

Instead of installing CCTV Camera ….You should install IP Camera which will do live live streaming on your laptop or phone And you can access your shop from anywhere in the world.

Haha
Deal Subedar
2
234
1344
41

please send me link or any help possible

Images %284%29
Shopping Friend
0
315
12602
91
@kakka roach wrote:

Instead of installing CCTV Camera ….You should install IP Camera which will do live live streaming on your laptop or phone And you can access your shop from anywhere in the world.


You can Stream CCTV camera too.
And don’t buy online otherwise you will have install it yourself. Try to get contact number of CCTV providers from Googling with your locality.

11111
Super Moderator
19
188
16524
306

What will happen if you get cctv installed? That muneem will stop stealing. Use a hidden cam and catch him red handed. Then get cctv/ip cam installed.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
642
@cm4444 wrote:

What will happen if you get cctv installed? That muneem will stop stealing. Use a hidden cam and catch him red handed. Then get cctv/ip cam installed.


Exactly!

Hidden cameras FTW!

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Haha
Deal Subedar
2
234
1344
41

deal seaker.bro that is where the problem lies
he is there since 25 years and we need him badly but dont want him stealing money.
also we pay him the best or even 4k morethan he can possibly get anywhere else

Boogif
Deal Cadet
0
99
690
29

Why don’t u buy recpiet casher.. Whenever someone pays give them receipt n it records in computer. So in the end just count ur cash… .. Or u can also make any android into hidden cam.. Google for more info… .. Or u can contact local computer shop for CCTV fittings… They will fit CCTV in ur shop.. Or look for online deals ..install yourself..

Crook
suspended
0
113
2484
30
@hsagent wrote:

two helpers told my father today that manager or muneem is stealing money whenever my father is out of shop

as i study out of town i want to get cctv cameras installed in shop asap

pls guide me with the best help possible regarding some company or cameras


@hsagent wrote:

that is where the problem lies
he is there since 25 years and we need him badly but dont want him stealing money.
also we pay him the best or even 4k morethan he can possibly get anywhere else


besides what others and @desimunda suggested, some things to consider are:


1] helpers, just like the Muneemji or you or me, are human too. Could they have misunderstood? Could it be the Muneem was helping someone by giving it to them (and would replenish petty cash box later) ? And the more obvious one; the helpers got a piece of his mind, while trying to get daily wage/ and/or salary advance or where reprimanded by the one they are now (behind the back)
reporting.

2] giving someone face saving opportunity or not confronting them is a fair choice you are making, however this itself begets the question: how are CCC’s and the CC monitor going to help?

. . . . . . . (a) are you looking forward to instill the ‘Big Brother is watching you’ fear factor (and thus hoping that better sense prevails in the ‘alleged’ pilfering old hand) ?

`
i am no great judge of human psyche, but what if he feels cornered, and takes it as bad payback of the 25years he put in?

. . . . . . . (b) if not directly confronting, one can (obviously the seniormost person of your business/family) let him be aware that some financial irregularity has been brought to your (family) knowledge and that we have utmost faith in you (Muneemji) to help us weed out the bad apple help this person in whatever difficulty s/he is in. (edited the bad apple part. No major benefit by making him feel a bigger culprit)

3]
even animals have a conscience, and obviously most humans do. So if after 25 years he does get weighed down by guilt, you/your father have a better chance that he breaks down and opens up. If he is hard wired in his brain to do what he is doing, then probably he’s been doing it for longer and would continue, the Close Circuit monitoring notwithstanding! Its like he is in the league of referral-chors here ( as someone I know calls the referral looting dimers )

4]
in worst case scenario above, if you do need the fear of the all watching eye [and if you are in a fairly big town/city] , just head to your local market of such services. Buy the dummy dome (or telescopic) camera body at 300-500 or less per piece. They come with all paraphernalia like LEDs and blinkers to bluff a lay person (an old hag would still call the bluff)

if only fear of surveillance is enough then above should suffice.




should the need persist, you can take the advice of the dimers above or check if @anujtayal or @hese made any decision and can advice you http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

i just stumbled upon the topic while searching for keywords Zicom and CCTV.

Heck! I am not associated OR pimping Zicom. They just happen to have more visibility in ads and market penetration hence the name struck. The idea of ‘free consultation’ given by someone in that thread sounds workable.

Besides, i think whether its over the air (wirefree) individual cams or traditional wired to DVR setup: either way, one should go for sequential recording. The recording media (HDD?) can easily be re-used after taking off-line/on-line back-ups for archival purposes. If safety and also surveillance is a concern then recording is a must. (besides whatever dog cam/ baby cam monitoring on-line)

normal wired ‘telescopic’ fixed type (will not auto-swivel) cam [slang term: bullet cam] with some decent face detection at say 20-30feet can still be got at hazaar bara sou (1000-1200 a piece with local level dealer.
(i used the word 20-30Ft with ‘decent’. Rated range of 50feet etcetera is a piece of baloney)

What with even rated brands like Zicom products being in 1500-1800 range.
Though I’ve seen normal + thermal imaging sensors at work. They the best at managing day and night and in low light!

The DVR is the costliest fixed and running cost item. Standard 4-channel Recorders allow only feed from four cams, any DVR with higher config. will be disproportionately costly.

§

§

the box type designs and some with fire or (blast) damage resistance too have been around. But with increased sturdiness, project cost goes up. [
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Network-Camer... ]

Haha
Deal Subedar
2
234
1344
41

@Crook that was some gr8 advce there

my case is smple that we dont want to catch the thief but just dont want him stealing anymore

i have found out about few shops in lajpat rai market delhi…will chek them out
1 question still remains will any internal hdd work in these dvr

1
Deal Major
33
45
22660
282

There are 2 different reason to install CCTV
1. It provides evidence in court of law
2. It acts like a deterrence for avoidable crime.

Going by your requirement(point 1), u require
1. Camera numbers as per ur requirement (area required to be under surveillance)
2. If your area(shop) is well lit, then go for only day camera instead of day/night to save capital.
3. Go for Hikvision or CP+ cameras.
4. Go for basic DVR (hikvision) with 1tb hard disk (it would suffice ur backup requirements)
5. Keep DVR in a cabinet with lock and key.
6. Approx cost would be 40-65k for 4-5 camera+dvr+hard disk+wiring & installation.

Other method https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Do not install all mentioned above but the defunct camera and accessories (u can get from cctv vendor)
And use it as deterrence https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Djrohan
Deal Subedar
2
121
2522
54
"@hsagent":http://www.desidime.com/users/178596 wrote:

@Crook that was some gr8 advce there

my case is smple that we dont want to catch the thief but just dont want him stealing anymore

i have found out about few shops in lajpat rai market delhi…will chek them out
1 question still remains will any internal hdd work in these dvr

Get the 3g dvr with 2 3 cams. Ask ur muneem and everyone that for safety and security we were advised to install cctv. crime kitta bad gaya hai. Then install camera muneem too will get alert of being caught and may stop or do less heraferi. 4 channel 3g dvr will cost around 4 or 5k. And that can be connect to lan cable or 3g dongle.

11111
Super Moderator
19
188
16524
306
@Ashwin wrote:

There are 2 different reason to install CCTV
1. It provides evidence in court of law
2. It acts like a deterrence for avoidable crime.

Going by your requirement(point 1), u require
1. Camera numbers as per ur requirement (area required to be under surveillance)
2. If your area(shop) is well lit, then go for only day camera instead of day/night to save capital.
3. Go for Hikvision or CP+ cameras.
4. Go for basic DVR (hikvision) with 1tb hard disk (it would suffice ur backup requirements)
5. Keep DVR in a cabinet with lock and key.
6. Approx cost would be 40-65k for 4-5 camera+dvr+hard disk+wiring & installation.

Other method https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Do not install all mentioned above but the defunct camera and accessories (u can get from cctv vendor)
And use it as deterrence https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


40-65k is a big figure IMO. As far as i know….for a basic setup it should be less than 20k. (for 4 CCTV+1 TB HDD+DVR+Installation). You also need a monitor to see live feeds of all CCTVs at a single point. No idea about wiring.

11111
Super Moderator
19
188
16524
306
@hsagent wrote:

@Crook that was some gr8 advce there

my case is smple that we dont want to catch the thief but just dont want him stealing anymore

i have found out about few shops in lajpat rai market delhi…will chek them out
1 question still remains will any internal hdd work in these dvr


Yes

1
Deal Major
33
45
22660
282
@cm4444 wrote:

@Ashwin wrote:

There are 2 different reason to install CCTV
1. It provides evidence in court of law
2. It acts like a deterrence for avoidable crime.

Going by your requirement(point 1), u require
1. Camera numbers as per ur requirement (area required to be under surveillance)
2. If your area(shop) is well lit, then go for only day camera instead of day/night to save capital.
3. Go for Hikvision or CP+ cameras.
4. Go for basic DVR (hikvision) with 1tb hard disk (it would suffice ur backup requirements)
5. Keep DVR in a cabinet with lock and key.
6. Approx cost would be 40-65k for 4-5 camera+dvr+hard disk+wiring & installation.

Other method https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Do not install all mentioned above but the defunct camera and accessories (u can get from cctv vendor)
And use it as deterrence https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


40-65k is a big figure IMO. As far as i know….for a basic setup it should be less than 20k. (for 4 CCTV+1 TB HDD+DVR+Installation). You also need a monitor to see live feeds of all CCTVs at a single point. No idea about wiring.


The major costing is for DVR. If you go for cheap DVR then the whole purpose is defeated. If you buy all above mentioned from online store, u can get it at 25-30% discount.

1
Deal Major
33
45
22660
282
@cm4444 wrote:

@hsagent wrote:

@Crook that was some gr8 advce there

my case is smple that we dont want to catch the thief but just dont want him stealing anymore

i have found out about few shops in lajpat rai market delhi…will chek them out
1 question still remains will any internal hdd work in these dvr


Yes


No
U will face lot of problems

Img 20160611 wa0014
Entertainer
5
35
12684
155

All have suggested really well and I dnt find any point in giving my views.

But the same thing happened with me when my car washing/cleaning guy used to bunk his work and I didn’t have enough time to cross check it everyday.

Then a Farzi Solution came to my mind. Bought this at around Rs 110.

http://m.shopclues.com/working-dummy-dome-secur...

Now the car is damm clean everyday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Same thing you can do just to make them afraid

404 img
Deal Captain
3
119
11264
128
@farzimaal wrote:

All have suggested really well and I dnt find any point in giving my views.

But the same thing happened with me when my car washing/cleaning guy used to bunk his work and I didn’t have enough time to cross check it everyday.

Then a Farzi Solution came to my mind. Bought this at around Rs 110.

http://m.shopclues.com/working-dummy-dome-secur...

Now the car is damm clean everyday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Same thing you can do just to make them afraid


thinking to buy one . .
hows the look https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

404 img
Deal Captain
3
119
11264
128
@farzimaal wrote:

All have suggested really well and I dnt find any point in giving my views.

But the same thing happened with me when my car washing/cleaning guy used to bunk his work and I didn’t have enough time to cross check it everyday.

Then a Farzi Solution came to my mind. Bought this at around Rs 110.

http://m.shopclues.com/working-dummy-dome-secur...

Now the car is damm clean everyday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Same thing you can do just to make them afraid


thinking to buy one . .
hows the look https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20160611 wa0014
Entertainer
5
35
12684
155
@dealdancer wrote:

@farzimaal wrote:

All have suggested really well and I dnt find any point in giving my views.

But the same thing happened with me when my car washing/cleaning guy used to bunk his work and I didn’t have enough time to cross check it everyday.

Then a Farzi Solution came to my mind. Bought this at around Rs 110.

http://m.shopclues.com/working-dummy-dome-secur...

Now the car is damm clean everyday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Same thing you can do just to make them afraid


thinking to buy one . .
hows the look https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


The look is perfect to scare some one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

1
Deal Major
33
45
22660
282
@farzimaal wrote:

@dealdancer wrote:

@farzimaal wrote:

All have suggested really well and I dnt find any point in giving my views.

But the same thing happened with me when my car washing/cleaning guy used to bunk his work and I didn’t have enough time to cross check it everyday.

Then a Farzi Solution came to my mind. Bought this at around Rs 110.

http://m.shopclues.com/working-dummy-dome-secur...

Now the car is damm clean everyday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Same thing you can do just to make them afraid


thinking to buy one . .
hows the look https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


The look is perfect to scare some one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Ya I too used but purpose was different. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14220
211

buy a good lock with password online ya offline and lock that box where u kept your shop money.
best way and no need of cameras https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20160611 wa0014
Entertainer
5
35
12684
155
@DimerAbhi wrote:

buy a good lock with password online ya offline and lock that box where u kept your shop money.
best way and no need of cameras https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Hey Bhagwan https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Read whole topic again..

manager or muneem is stealing money whenever my father is out of shop

So there is actually some transaction happening when the owner is away. Thats what muneen does.

Go through below link https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
http://shabdkosh.raftaar.in/Meaning-of-MUNIM-in...

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14220
211
@farzimaal wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

buy a good lock with password online ya offline and lock that box where u kept your shop money.
best way and no need of cameras https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Hey Bhagwan https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Read whole topic again..

manager or muneem is stealing money whenever my father is out of shop

So there is actually some transaction happening when the owner is away. Thats what muneen does.

Go through below link https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
http://shabdkosh.raftaar.in/Meaning-of-MUNIM-in...


thank farzi sir https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
varna meh toh kuch aur samajh raha tha https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
acha hua aapne samjha diya varna @DealSeeker @opium puri class hi lelete meri https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

404 img
Deal Captain
3
119
11264
128
@farzimaal wrote:

@dealdancer wrote:

@farzimaal wrote:

All have suggested really well and I dnt find any point in giving my views.

But the same thing happened with me when my car washing/cleaning guy used to bunk his work and I didn’t have enough time to cross check it everyday.

Then a Farzi Solution came to my mind. Bought this at around Rs 110.

http://m.shopclues.com/working-dummy-dome-secur...

Now the car is damm clean everyday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Same thing you can do just to make them afraid


thinking to buy one . .
hows the look https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


The look is perfect to scare some one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


u bought it from shopclues?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Index
Critic
10
892
10194
209
@farzimaal wrote:

All have suggested really well and I dnt find any point in giving my views.

But the same thing happened with me when my car washing/cleaning guy used to bunk his work and I didn’t have enough time to cross check it everyday.

Then a Farzi Solution came to my mind. Bought this at around Rs 110.

http://m.shopclues.com/working-dummy-dome-secur...

Now the car is damm clean everyday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Same thing you can do just to make them afraid


Who let the Farzi out?!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@Plato wrote:

I also want to know. VU


@neerav14 wrote:

.


@hsagent wrote:

please send me link or any help possible


Bro! Which brand cameras are you using?

I have sorted out to buy these brands
1. CP Plus → Too Costly?
2. HIK Vision
3. Zicom
4. Hi-Focus!

Will go for Hik-Vision in a couple of days!
And gonna buy 2TB Seagate Surveillance !

#SryToBump

Missing