Need information About Audible

Need information About Audible

54°
Missing
suspended
336
1149
11

I want to subscribe Audible Because I get it free. Need information what audible is ?

17 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
222
Deal Cadet
77
620
9

Audible Allow Users To Listen Any Book in Audio Format.
And Its Free For 90 Days For Prime Users And 30 Days For Non-Prime. A Refundable Amount Of 2Rs Is Deducted But Only Kotak,ICICI,Canara Debit Cards Works.

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30

@avion .. u could have asked google before asking such a silly question …. if u need any in-depth information … dont hesitate to ask … i am an avid audible user …

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
avijeet wrote:

@avion .. u could have asked google before asking such a silly question …. if u need any in-depth information … dont hesitate to ask … i am an avid audible user …

what u use audible primarily for

Missing
suspended
336
1149
11
avijeet wrote:

@avion .. u could have asked google before asking such a silly question …. if u need any in-depth information … dont hesitate to ask … i am an avid audible user …

I am confused where I spend 1 credit so asked direct questions. 10-15 book as available at 1 credit as Editor Choice I am confused so please suggest one for me. Which is good?

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

what u use audible primarily for

For Audiobooks …. i listen to them when i drive or during long walks ….

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30
Expand
avion wrote:

I am confused where I spend 1 credit so asked direct questions. 10-15 book as available at 1 credit as Editor Choice I am confused so please suggest one for me. Which is good?

whats your interest …. fiction or non-fiction ….

self-help, development or informative ??

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30

This video helped me ….. hope it will help you too …

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
Expand
avijeet wrote:

For Audiobooks …. i listen to them when i drive or during long walks ….

book being read out aloud word by word ?

Missing
suspended
336
1149
11
Expand
avijeet wrote:

whats your interest …. fiction or non-fiction ….

self-help, development or informative ??

Which 1 credit I spend for the book is the book stay in my account  lifetime for my account?

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30
Expand
avion wrote:

Which 1 credit I spend for the book is the book stay in my account  lifetime for my account?

yes for a lifetime ….

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30

Rich Dad Poor Dad
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
13 Steps to Bloody Good Luck
The Leadership Sutra: An Indian Approach to Power
How to Win Friends and Influence People
My Hanuman Chalisa
Alice in Wonderland
Great Stories for Children
The Last Boy to Fall in Love
Kundalini: An Untold Story
Sapiens
Romancing the Balance Sheet
The Richest Engineer
My Gita
The Z Factor
An Introduction to Indian Philosophy
Challenging Destiny: A Biography of Chhatrapati Shivaji
Landmark Judgments That Changed India
Atomic Habits
Why I Stopped Wearing My Socks
Dream With Your Eyes Open
You Can Win
Chanakya in Daily Life
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
Business Sutra
An Era of Darkness: The British Empire in India
Zen: The Art of Simple Living
Educated
Becoming
Take Control of Your Life
How to Be a Bawse
Seriously…I’m Kidding
The Power of Now
The Four Agreements
Ikigai
Digital Minimalism
Models

Books i have ….

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

book being read out aloud word by word ?

yes … it’s a different experience altogether ….. u can use audible on alexa devices as well ….

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
Expand
avijeet wrote:

yes … it’s a different experience altogether ….. u can use audible on alexa devices as well ….

thanks for info

Missing
suspended
336
1149
11

Wow All are paid book. You are using audible for 5-6years or more ? Great collection you have

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
148
575
30
avion wrote:

Wow All are paid book. You are using audible for 5-6years or more ? Great collection you have

used offers a lot ….. 5 books free was there some time back …. so availed that in 3 different accounts ….. Audible comeup with sale .. Rs.49 …. so around 10-12 books from sale ….. over all i am happy with it …. if u dont like a book u can swap it … but i would suggest not to misuse that option…. *

Missing
suspended
336
1149
11
Expand
avijeet wrote:

used offers a lot ….. 5 books free was there some time back …. so availed that in 3 different accounts ….. Audible comeup with sale .. Rs.49 …. so around 10-12 books from sale ….. over all i am happy with it …. if u dont like a book u can swap it … but i would suggest not to misuse that option…. *

Thanks for your info

Missing