[suggestion] Need Laptop under 15k-16k

[suggestion] Need Laptop under 15k-16k

28°
Missing
Deal Cadet
80
353
5

Wanted to gift a laptop to a cousin brother who is preparing for IBPS bank exams . He want to learn computers . Please suggest some good budget laptops . Thank you

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
suspended
116
935
21

Bro better to increase budget by 2-3k as in 15-16k u can’t get i3 processor and u will get pentium and i3 is far better than pentium.

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
353
5
harshit1204 wrote:

Bro better to increase budget by 2-3k as in 15-16k u can’t get i3 processor and u will get pentium and i3 is far better than pentium.

okay .. so within 20k which are the better options . with DOS

Missing
suspended
116
935
21
Expand
Puchka wrote:

okay .. so within 20k which are the better options . with DOS

U can see models in Asus they are providing nice specs in 20k

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
158
11

iBall CompBook M500 2018 14-inch Laptop

Missing
Deal Major
1,159
16626
77
Winchester wrote:

iBall CompBook M500 2018 14-inch Laptop

don’t go for iball… go for Asus… you’ll get 4gb + 500gb + i3 around 18k (mostly in sale period)…. otherwise go with AMD A9 processor….which works fine under 18k budget…

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
353
5
Expand
Toothless wrote:

don’t go for iball… go for Asus… you’ll get 4gb + 500gb + i3 around 18k (mostly in sale period)…. otherwise go with AMD A9 processor….which works fine under 18k budget…

thank you. will try to find asaus deal …would be good for my requirement .

Missing