Need one running/jogging shoes in this monsoon....

Need one running/jogging shoes in this monsoon....

27°
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2119
81

Hello Folks,

I wanted to buy one running/jogging shoe in this monsoon which will be reasonable too according to the quality.
If you guys know any such shoe please do comment here.

Actually i have bought this : https://www.flipkart.com/sparx-running-shoes-me... for 500rs but i doubt i wear this everyday for running it will rip off…

Your comments will be appreciated.

Thanks.
#YoursOnlyJJ wink

@desiman

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1436
33

Yeah I need a shoe like that (what are those called anyway? Slip-on? Canvas? Sneakers? What?). I bought a Power aero one six months back, for a mere 600 rupees after Amazon discount (some prime200 code if I recall right), but just last week a friggin street dog took it (just the right shoe) and torn it into pieces when I had it left outside my friend’s. What luck. It was like new!

Looking at the slip-on type shoes on Amazon gives me options from Bata, Sparx, Gliders (Liberty), Fila etc. Don’t know which brand to trust anymore, which one would me most durable etc.

One thing I can tell you though, as I’ve gathered the experience from using the Power shoe, no matter what these shoes will become shit if they come in contact with water. So for monsoon, you really should use those cheap ass disgusting shoes which are actually made to survive in contact with water/rainy season.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2119
81
ithehappy wrote:

Yeah I need a shoe like that (what are those called anyway? Slip-on? Canvas? Sneakers? What?). I bought a Power aero one six months back, for a mere 600 rupees after Amazon discount (some prime200 code if I recall right), but just last week a friggin street dog took it (just the right shoe) and torn it into pieces when I had it left outside my friend’s. What luck. It was like new!

Looking at the slip-on type shoes on Amazon gives me options from Bata, Sparx, Gliders (Liberty), Fila etc. Don’t know which brand to trust anymore, which one would me most durable etc.

One thing I can tell you though, as I’ve gathered the experience from using the Power shoe, no matter what these shoes will become shit if they come in contact with water. So for monsoon, you really should use those cheap ass disgusting shoes which are actually made to survive in contact with water/rainy season.

But there would be something for monsoon season right sleepy
I hope your fine after that incident..

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1436
33
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

But there would be something for monsoon season right sleepy
I hope your fine after that incident..

Yes there are shoes meant to be worn in monsoon season. You can hit the local Ajanta or Paragon store and check those shoes, they are generally very cheap. Don’t spend much behind those shoes anyway, its not worth it.

Nah I am not really fine after that incident, especially at my current broken financial state, can’t/shouldn’t spend unnecessarily like this, but in any case it was not my fault, just my luck.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2119
81
thesuspended_op wrote:

the shoe you purchased is thrash I recommend this shoe Nike REVOLUTION 4 FLYEASE Running Shoe For Men
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/nike-revolution-4-fly...

because I am using this shoes since 1 month and it’s great

But what will happen if I do jogging/running in this rain?

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

But what will happen if I do jogging/running in this rain?

if this is so serious matter then I recommend you to buy silicone type shoe

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2119
81
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

if this is so serious matter then I recommend you to buy silicone type shoe

Suggest me some good shoes for these then..

Missing