NEED SUGGESTION

NEED SUGGESTION

47°
Missing
Deal Cadet
163
898
25

I have some vouchers in my paypal account i want to buy Amazon gift cards but in magicpin it’s out of stock please let me know is there any other apps we can buy ap gv except zingoy Because tomorrow is the last day of expiry 

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
62
205
1

Grabon

Missing
Deal Cadet
17
735
16

Bro it might be expired by now… Pls check and buy soon

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
898
25
insta_vicky wrote:

Bro it might be expired by now… Pls check and buy soon

No bro today is last day

Missing
Deal Cadet
17
735
16
Expand
FIRESTORM wrote:

No bro today is last day

Fine den… If it shows any expiry date it will expire 1 day before itself on PayPal… So nly told

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
898
25
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Fine den… If it shows any expiry date it will expire 1 day before itself on PayPal… So nly told

scream really then iam lucky
Missing
Deal Cadet
17
735
16
Expand
FIRESTORM wrote:
scream really then iam lucky

If expired … Contact cc immediately… U will get new voucher with 30 days extension… Not Everytime it happens though

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
112
0
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

If expired … Contact cc immediately… U will get new voucher with 30 days extension… Not Everytime it happens though

I had faced similar case, where i tried to use Paypal coupon balance on last day and it was showing as expired. I called CC but didn’t get any extension. When did you get extension last time?

Missing
Deal Cadet
17
735
16
Expand
gugaheri wrote:

I had faced similar case, where i tried to use Paypal coupon balance on last day and it was showing as expired. I called CC but didn’t get any extension. When did you get extension last time?

I got last month… My voucher of 250 got expired… Explained them in call my understanding was that it wud expire on the day and not a day before…. They accepted and gave me a new voucher with 30 days extension

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
327
4

buyhatke

Missing