Need suggestion which water purifier best

Need suggestion which water purifier best

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Thumbimgcrop 1451664974999
suspended
0
51
554
2

Request to all dimer please need suggestion which water purifier is best in non electronic . Also provide and working discount scheme or link .

I hope you help me .

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
535
5655
48

using pureit since ages….. works fine for my usage.

but so many latest purifiers have hit the market now

Give ur budget and avg usage per day for better suggestons

Unnamed
suspended
0
63
584
15

nice deal bro …

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,737
13446
93
@huntman wrote:

nice deal bro …

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
This is not Hot deals bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
#JaagJaoNindSe

Thumbimgcrop 1451664974999
suspended
0
51
554
2
"@bookface":http://www.desidime.com/users/391821 wrote:

using pureit since ages….. works fine for my usage.

but so many latest purifiers have hit the market now

Give ur budget and avg usage per day for better suggestons

budget 1k to 2k

Thumbimgcrop 1451664974999
suspended
0
51
554
2
"@huntman":http://www.desidime.com/users/596320 wrote:

nice deal bro …

bro its not deal ,

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
27930
179
@huntman wrote:

nice deal bro …


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif peoples even comment without seeing post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1451664974999
suspended
0
51
554
2
"@badman":http://www.desidime.com/users/590085 wrote:

bro its not a deal ,

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1936
27

I have one in spare, it’s brand new, if you want pm me will give in good price https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Unnamed
suspended
0
63
584
15
@sagarinani wrote:

@huntman wrote:

nice deal bro …

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
This is not Hot deals bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
#JaagJaoNindSe

OK bro…

Unnamed
suspended
0
63
584
15
@badman wrote:

"@huntman":http://www.desidime.com/users/596320 wrote:

nice deal bro …

bro its not deal ,
sorry to everyone is a big mistake …

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,737
13446
93
@huntman wrote:

@sagarinani wrote:

@huntman wrote:

nice deal bro …

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
This is not Hot deals bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
#JaagJaoNindSe

OK bro…
Ohh Finally you waken up https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
27930
179
@huntman wrote:

@badman wrote:

"@huntman":http://www.desidime.com/users/596320 wrote:

nice deal bro …

bro its not deal ,
sorry to everyone is a big mistake …

bro no need sorry, we were just kidding https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif enjoy…

Unnamed
suspended
0
63
584
15
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@huntman wrote:

@badman wrote:

"@huntman":http://www.desidime.com/users/596320 wrote:

nice deal bro …

bro its not deal ,
sorry to everyone is a big mistake …

bro no need sorry, we were just kidding https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif enjoy…

thanks bro….

Missing