Need Suggestions- reg offers of Housejoy etc

Need Suggestions- reg offers of Housejoy etc

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7

Hi friends,

I have two sofas of mine to repair..
can u plz suggest any best offers running on housejoy or any or website

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7

Is paytm 20% cashback offer too running on house joy??

Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
662
5

@Gurubhai
Here you go:

Voucher Code: HJPB
INR 350 off on any service. Minimum billing amount of INR 400*.

(Source: PAYBACK PLUS)

Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
662
5

*Valid till Aug31

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7
@umarkumar wrote:

@Gurubhai
Here you go:

Voucher Code: HJPB
INR 350 off on any service. Minimum billing amount of INR 400*.

(Source: PAYBACK PLUS)

thanx bro… what’s its terms and conditions ..will u give the details plz

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@Gurubhai wrote:

@umarkumar wrote:

@Gurubhai
Here you go:

Voucher Code: HJPB
INR 350 off on any service. Minimum billing amount of INR 400*.

(Source: PAYBACK PLUS)

thanx bro… what’s its terms and conditions ..will u give the details plz


few had bad experience from this housejoy app. be extra careful when using their services,

Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
662
5
thanx bro… what’s its terms and conditions ..will u give the details plz


@Gurubhai
Am sorry that’s all the info I have.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@hese wrote:

@Gurubhai wrote:

@umarkumar wrote:

@Gurubhai
Here you go:

Voucher Code: HJPB
INR 350 off on any service. Minimum billing amount of INR 400*.

(Source: PAYBACK PLUS)

thanx bro… what’s its terms and conditions ..will u give the details plz


few had bad experience from this housejoy app. be extra careful when using their services,


+ Get clarity on warranty, before going ahead

Missing